Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting the parents' trust..

djneo

Don Juan
Reaction score
.. i like to ask every DJ here in the forum about their style on handling the parents of their girlfriend? can u give me some tips.

Frink'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile, be polite and make some smalltalk. Be the first to take initiative to shake their hand and introduce yourself. Thats it basicly. You don't really have to do that much. Just let time take care of the trust. And dont show nervousness.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want, ask their daughter what her parents' hobbies are. then maybe you can see if you guys have something in common and subtly mention it.

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try using some nlp techniques on um. If they don't know what you are doing it'll work like a charm. If they do know, it'll tick um off a bit. match sensory words, and body language.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be good to their daughter. If she's happy with you she'll let her parents know in detail. They may even bring you into their fold if their daughter makes you sound like family when she talks about you.

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djneo said:
.. i like to ask every DJ here in the forum about their style on handling the parents of their girlfriend? can u give me some tips.
Not cheating on their daughter might be a good start.

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
All parents like youth with ambition, be polite, and have some good goals in live that you want to achieve (on paper anyways).

djneo

Don Juan
Reaction score
trust

can u give some tips on how to bring myself..? she told me that her parents opinion about me was being "****y" ?