Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting the Girl

Monsieur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a long time browser, first time poster :D
Anyways, I really need some advice on a situation.

BACKGROUND INFO
So, there's this girl. She's drop-dead gorgeous, if I do say so. I'm a sophomore, she's a freshman. Doesn't sound to difficult, right?

Recently, a friend of mine crushed on her. He got as far as kissing her. But, this particular friend is a douchebag-jerk, and also had about 4 other chicks he was scamming (including one up north who he's "in love with," and by "in love," I mean he's just saying things to get into her pants lol). He was discovered, and, realizing he was a man*****, the cutie got pissed at my friend. She was mad that he was ignoring her intentionally, and yadadada.

Now, I really like this girl. One day I was bored and on myspace, she added me, and responded to a bulletin. The conversation ended up being pages upon pages long. I believe she opened with something like "How's your love life." I told her it was descent, though I wanted something a bit more permanent then infrequent dates with several different chicks.
((Please note: I had permission from my bro, so this is in no way, shape or form, a violation of the bro code.!!) I asked how hers was, and she started complaining about a guy, who I knew as my friend. I told her what a jerk he was and how he needs to learn a thing or two about respect.

Things started to go up from there, and we planned to go to a movie (which has been rescheduled to Friday). I'm also supposed to teach her guitar. (good kino opportunity). So, yesterday at school, I brought her a coconut (inside joke, she wanted me to bring it), and with it I brought a "hobo rose" (a "rose" made out of a lare leaf that a homeless guy made for me "to give to somebody." I told her the stoy and she had a good laugh).

This girl hands out with us at lunch often. Now, she doesn't say hi to my jerk friend anymore, but to me. But, I've noticed she acts strange lately. She kinda keeps to herself nowadays, and doesn't laugh as much as she used to. I'm unsure whether or not I've got a shot or not.

Anywho, could I get some advice from some people on the topic? Would be highly appreciated.

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
friday as in tomorrow? go on the movie date and update us on what occured

Monsieur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, as in tomorrow. I'll give an update tomorrow night or Saturday morning, dependnig on when I get back. :up:

I suppose what I was really trying to ask here would be tips for making her like me more. Things to do tomorrow would be good to, if anyone is willing to offer advice on what to do.

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
guitar is good chicks love guitar. good kino your right. idk when you first see her give her a hug and use some kino whenever you can. im only a beginner at this game *starting to get out of AFC phase*

marines_hooorah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im kinda a noob to but in what dates to the movies I have noticed, I definitely used kino to my advantage. You should too, just dont make it too obvious. Another idea would be to play with her. If theres some kissing scene in the movie (they usually get girls all worked up) lean in like you going for it, but then stop, smile, and look away. Shell be dumbfounded, and view you as more of a prize now, a prize your worth competing for.

Monsieur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay; situation got really weird.

So, she was planning on going. I ran into her after school and she asked me for a ride home. I drove her and her friend to her apartment, and she told me to call her later. So, I did, and she said she wasn't sure if she could go or not. Her uncle came into town and she had to babysit while her parents went out, so it was a no-go.

And she has, in my opinion, started acting sort of strange towards me. I asked if we were still up for me going to her church on Sunday, and she said she wasn't sure if her family was even going. Which would mean she's flaked three times out of three.

I'm not sure where the hell I did it, but I think somewhere I made a critical error. But both her friends and mine are coaxing me to go on.

So, I'm going to keep my foot in the door, but not get my hopes too high. Does anybody have any advice that might help me turn this particular pursuit around? Or should I just reluctantly next?

((Tips would be preferable))

marines_hooorah

Don Juan
Reaction score
what I would do is kinda back off a little. If this girl is as good as you say, shes probably been chased before. DOnt be one of those guys. Be busy and have your own life. Shell be curious and try to arrange stuff with you. Good luck.

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya heres a tip, if she flaked 3 times stop speaking to her on aim,email,myspace,etc. dont talk to her unless shes the one to initiate it.

Monsieur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'm definately going to take your advices. Would that include in person conversations also? Not to begin talking unless talked to, that is. Because that might be a little awkward hahha.

In any case, don't think I have oneitus hahah. This is currently just the pursuit that I'd like most to happen.

ian23

Reaction score
well good luck to your journey of winning her heart.. my advice would be very simple... just be true to yourself so that she would know who you really are and your intentions with her...:D keep us updated okay :D

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monsieur said:
Alright, I'm definately going to take your advices. Would that include in person conversations also? Not to begin talking unless talked to, that is. Because that might be a little awkward hahha.

In any case, don't think I have oneitus hahah. This is currently just the pursuit that I'd like most to happen.

Act normal around her, just don't talk to her AS MUCH. When you're in person with her, be social. C&F and kino and all that. But, pay less attention to her, and talk to other ppl...let her see you having fun with others :)

Monsieur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that worked well :D

So, yesterday I didn't really pay all that much attention to her, and she didn't really pay much attention to me.

But today, she actually seemed pretty eager to talk to me, and was going after MY attention. Easing up was a great strategy :cool:

Now, I was really concerned because I called another chick I was into while under the influene of Jack Daniels, and apparently talked about THIS pursuit for about an hour before drunkenly trying to hit on the chick I was talking to, ignoring her boyfriend who's twice my size hahaha. I though word would get around, but thankfull it didn't. :p

PrinceKong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, when reading the original post, i was already thinking it was way too much attention. Almost three gifts ALREADY?

But yea, marines was on the dot on this topic. And don't think of all of this as strategy, more like how a man would act.

Masaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her chase you more basically

Look at her and tell her that you though she was more interesting and more fun than most of the other girls that you have been with over time (and that you expected more of a good time out of her because she seemed a bit different than other girls personality wise). This will let her know that you have had other girls but they did not supply what you needed in terms of fun, this little thing that you are about to tell her will let her know that you have value and that you have had beautiful girls. This will show that you deserve a good girl (OH YEAH TELL HER BEAUTY IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU) and she will be compelled to chase you more, make sure to just leave after you have done telling her what i just told you to say. PEACE OUT AND TELL ME HOW IT GOES.

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah be an alpha man. Chicks will be all over you. Cmon you big bad wolf show her what you got.

Masaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ MATTHEW i like how you motivate people dude i give you respect for that. (RESPECT). Look MONSIEUR just show her that you do not come easy dude and she will respect you. (EXAMPLE: SHE SAYs- lets go out YOU SAY- maybe if i am not busy, i hope you are a high energy person because i am one and i dont know if you can keep up with me. TRY THAT ONE MONSIEUR.