Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting some this weekend...

Reaction score
What's up guys?

Finally! I have been sarging like crazy. I just don't care anymore.. I was coming out of blockbuster last week, and this cute woman popped put of her car. So I immediately turned around and introduced myself, didn't think twice.

Just made small talk and got her #. Then ofcourse she didn't answer the phone, but texted me. What is it with women and texts these days? Most of them I meet just want to text message all day and night.

I haven't even talked to this woman on the phone yet, and we have a date. I set it all up through text message. Who cares anymore? If that's how they want to communicate then so be it.

So we were chatting, and I made a typo. I meant to say "I'm looking for the right one"

What I typed was "I'm looking the the tight one"

LOL! She got a huge kick out of this and started telling me "it's ok if you are looking for a tight one"

And then she wants to meet Saturday night. Who's going to get laid this weekend?

tragedy

Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Who's going to get laid this weekend?
me tonight going round this girls house, been seeing her for two weeks.:cool:

Last edited:

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't believe you entertain texts as she ignores your phone calls. and bud, that little "tight one" reply she made means jack.

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
sarging like crazy is awesome and fun even if u dont get any

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't count your chickens just yet, but good luck.

Reaction score
wjh said:
i can't believe you entertain texts as she ignores your phone calls. and bud, that little "tight one" reply she made means jack.

Who cares? If they want to talk through text, so be it. Doesn't matter any more.

And it doesn't mean anything when I said "tight" (meant to say "right") and she starts laughing and telling me it's "OK if I am looking for tight?"

Ok, sounds to me like she's horny and that matters a lot.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't count your chickens. You won't know until it happens.

Are you going to tone down your game? Of course not. So if you lay her, you earned it. If not, who cares?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've set up dates n sh!t through text. Even though I perfer for the phone it works anyways. Hope everything goes well on your date!

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amusing typo, but there's a whale of a difference between setting up a date and sex.

Reaction score
I know, but she just seems super horny I can tell. Plus she is 10 years older than me, and I usually do well with the older women.

Plus we are meeting 5 minutes from her apartment.

Plus she told me she is worried I am going to flake on her. She asked me to text her if I decide to "ditch" her. I told her don't worry, I'll call her not text if that happens. LOL!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Why's everyone so negative? You did a daytime cold approach with a #close and deserve props for that. Who cares about texting and not talking on the phone? If it gets you the date who wants to talk on a phone anyway? I'd say there's a good chance you could get a lay out of this, nothings ever quaranteed, but as good as any.

Reaction score
ketostix said:
Why's everyone so negative? You did a daytime cold approach with a #close and deserve props for that. Who cares about texting and not talking on the phone? If it gets you the date who wants to talk on a phone anyway? I'd say there's a good chance you could get a lay out of this, nothings ever quaranteed, but as good as any.

The guys in this forum are always sipping on the haterade.

I'm just going to accept that 80% of women these days want to conversate using text message. Might as well use it to my advantage instead of b!tching about it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
The guys in this forum are always sipping on the haterade.

I'm just going to accept that 80% of women these days want to conversate using text message. Might as well use it to my advantage instead of b!tching about it.
Or maybe most woman never had a guy who is man enough to talk over the phone. So their use to the whole texting thing. Who knows either way like others said. It dont matter....

Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Or maybe most woman never had a guy who is man enough to talk over the phone. So their use to the whole texting thing. Who knows either way like others said. It dont matter....

I usually try and call first. That's when they don't pick up the phone and the texting starts. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong.

It just happened again. I called this girl (haven't even talked to her on the phone yet). She texts me 20 minutes later asking if we are "still on" tomorrow.

I wanted to say "check your voicemail you supid b!tch".. and I did.. but I left out the insult.

Also, when we met I never asked this girl out. I told her to take me out and buy me some drinks at a bar she likes and she agreed. This strategy is also golden because 9 times out of 10 they will pick a bar close to where they live. And I'm going to tell her to show me her place.

This stuff about being a ****y jerk is great for getting some action.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with texting. I'd rather text because I can't stand talking on the phone, nor do I want to be stuck on the phone. I've been successful with texting several times. It suits me just fine.

So, I say do it if you want to do it, but I wouldn't set up a date through text messaging without building some rapport first. A lot of guys will ask via text messaging right out of the blue and expect some sort of answer.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Man they text like man in my neck of the woods too...

I get all sorts of flirty and or dirty messages may as well use it, it's not going anywhere.

I've set up so many dates via text it's retarded, I'm quite comfortable with it by now. Soon it will be a special gesture to just call a ho.

Reaction score
I'm back from the date.

It took about 30 minutes to get some action in the booth. I just went in for a peck, and this woman choked me with her tongue.

After an hour, I got bored and told her I had to go. I didn't really push to get sex tonight. I did mention to go to her place but she wasn't very receptive to that idea, so I didn't mention it again. I think I could have gotten the tour of her bedroom if I tried a little harder but I felt lazy today.

She could fill a nice spot in my rotation.