Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting sick

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys limit yourselves into?
would you go to the gym if you're just a little sick?
or take a couple days off and come back when you're fully well rested.
I know it's a stupid question because you shouldn't do any excersises when you're sick because it will just side track you rather than make progress...but there are some ppl that wouldn't let a little sniffle hold them down.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why ask when u alrdy know the answer..

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go too unless it was flulike and I was shivering......

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I know this thread is a couple months old but I didn't want to start a new one for this.

Last year around April or May while I had a flu/strept throat/cold, I didn't want to damage my progress so I decided to be a dumbass and worked out as if I was perfectly fine. Thanks to that irrational thinking, it took me TWO F*CKIN WEEKS. Since I had been sick a week longer than expected I thought I had some serious virus or some sh!t, but doctor told me I was f*cking with my immune system's recovery by weight lifting. He said if I just did very light workouts while I was sick I probably would not have hampered the recovery process. When I finally got over the illness, it took me another two weeks to get back to where I was before I got sick. :cry:

Anyway I just came down with a minor flu last week, and did not want to make that same mistake I made last year, so I had to take this entire past week off. Sucks ass,but now that I'm over that crap I can't wait to go back.