getting sick of the game/ girls in general?

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not harboring homosexual tendencies (nor am I trying to offend anyone that is!), but I'm getting sick of it all i guess. I don't like the fact that i'm always playing cat and mouse or doing some stupid crap when it comes to girls.

First there's approaching which still comes down to numbers. (On a positive note, you won't get someone if you don't keep trying). Second, there's dating and maintaining the girls interest level. (I still don't get this because supposedly you're the prize, but yet you still have to remain C+F and always keep her laughing or she'll leave you. :confused: ) Third, there's trying to establish a relationship or ONS/ etc. (depending on what you want) and the things you do to get there. There are plenty of other factors that come to play in all of these steps, ( e.g standards, your vs. her looks, game, who pays/etc.) but I don't see any need to analyze all of it.

I see no use to it nor do I find any enjoyment in it anymore! I'm happier just hanging with my friends or being by myself not having to deal with any of these things. I feel like something's wrong with me because I'm a male and (biologically) I'm supposed to enjoy the company of others as well as the pursuit of/obtaining females, but I really don't care either way. Help?

Last edited:

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
That's good and this is normal. When you're sick of chasing girls focus on improving yourself. You will naturally get back in the game.

agreed

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
tobby said:
I'm not harboring homosexual tendencies (nor am I trying to affend anyone that is!), but I'm getting sick of it all i guess. I don't like the fact that i'm always playing cat and mouse or doing so stupid crap when it comes to girls.

First there's approaching which still goes down to numbers (but on a positive side you can get someone if you keep trying). Second, there's dating and maintaining the girls interest level. (I still don't get this because supposedly you're the prize, but yet you still have to remain C+F or always keep her laughing or she'll leave you. :confused: ) Third, there's trying to establish a relationship or ONS/ etc. (depending on what you want) and the things you do it get there. There are plenty of other factors that come to play in all of these steps, ( e.g standards, your vs. her looks, game, who pays/etc) but I don't see any need to analyze all out of it.

I see no use to it nor do I find any enjoyment in it anymore! I'm happier just hanging with my friends or by myself not having to deal with anything of these things. I feel like something's wrong with me because I'm a male and I think (biologically) I'm supposed to enjoy the company of others as well as the pursuit/obtaining females, but I really don't care either way. Help?
yuo = fag0t

In all seriousness, godsgift has the just of it. If you don't find any enjoyment in chasing women, don't do it anymore. Find something that does make you happy and sooner or later you'll want to come back into the game.

It's like masturbation. Sometimes you get sick of it and take a break. But you always come back, usually with renewed vigor.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every DJ sooner or later come to this step. Once you really get tired on women and playing their game and start improving you realize that you are the prize for real. Suddenly you switch from the "How do I get this girl" when you try to pick her up and instead think "Do I want this girl?", the tables turn, the girl need to show she is worthy of you and you get a very attractive attitude.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like that's the trade off man. You want to have sex with attractive women, be prepared to put in work. The guys I know who hook up with these girls don't just try once in a while, they live it. You're not going to see these guys playing xbox, programming computers, or anything that takes them away from face-to-face social interactions for long periods of time. They're constantly talking to women and going to clubs, bars, etc. You have to live a lifestyle that appeals to these women and if you don't provide it, there's always a guy jumping for the chance.

It has to become part of you, that's how I see it anyway.

Sargeholic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you. I often wish that I was a woman. Then, I wouldn't have to deal with this crap. Everything else in my life is figured out, but I keep going through this...rejection after rejection, with no rhyme or reason why. I got more quality women as an AFC than now.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sargeholic said:
I hear you. I often wish that I was a woman. Then, I wouldn't have to deal with this crap. Everything else in my life is figured out, but I keep going through this...rejection after rejection, with no rhyme or reason why. I got more quality women as an AFC than now.
Explain what you did then that got you the quality women. DJs should get the best women, but most "F" it up to the point where they haven't a prayer of it.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm the same, except... i don't want them anymore. Why am I still here? The board is still an interesting read/discussion on social dynamics.

But to be completely honest, I no longer have the want for women. I'm still straight, but the effort required is just too much when weighed against the benefits. I don't know why, but most just annoy me these days (in a romantic/personal situation. In any other situation, no problem.)

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have the girls chasing YOU.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life should not revolve around getting women.

If you're life consists of only school, work, xbox, and clubbing, then you are living the mediocre life. Every guy does this. You gotta find other things to do, if you want to stand out from the crowd. Get in a martial art, find free poker tournaments in your town, work out, etc. Have genuine hobbies that will keep you busy. And if you see a girl you like, dont be nervous around her and ask her out. If she says no, big deal, at least you're livin life.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently taking a break right now. Every time, I tell myself I'm going back into the game, the fear of wasting my time or getting hurt holds me back.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome topic...

Could it be possible that your life's meaning isn't just about procreation and intimate pleasures? Find other things that make you feel that exhilaration... for me, it's the thrill of accomplishment. Getting f-closes with women is one, but there are others, of course. Build a business, find a cause that's more than self-centered, think about the legacy you want to leave, etc. These things are just as, if not more, exciting, than just the mere cat-and-mouse game we play with one night stands. Go deeper. Live deeper.