Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting sh!t tested by a 20 year old!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabal said:
I think the best advice that anyone can give on this 20 year old hottie who keeps giving you buying signals is from PETER VENKMAN from the film Ghostsbuters.

"Next time if you someone asks you if you're a God you say YES!"
Winston Zeddemore.

Winston said that, not Peter.

freakin' n00b.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Bro, she was rubbing all over your body and you told her to stop because you felt uncomfortable... This says it all. Your inner game needs a lot of work. You need to practice touching women so it becomes natural and you won't be so uptight.
Yeah, that is why I said that she probably thinks he is gay by this point. A girl is feeling you up in a bar, and you are uncomfortable? wtf.. :eek:

The Grue

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, we met for a lesson last Thursday night at her place. We went to her bedroom for the lesson, but that doesn't mean much as her roommate was using the living room.
Her room is a mess of posters, hair products and a mattress lying on a floor.
We do the lesson, but as she isn't very studious, we don't get much done.
Offers me a whiskey during the lesson.. I tell her I'll have one after our lesson.
I was going invite her to join me for a drink afterwards, but she says she has called over her friend. I was about to leave, but says we should all go for a drink.
So it's Katie, me, her roommate(Emma),her friend(Penny) and Penny's gay friend(George).
We went to a nearby bar and Katie sits down and motions Emma to sit next to her.
I just relax and enjoy the drinks and conversation.
Conversation is good,especially with Emma. Katie is difficult to talk to meaningfully because her mind is mostly on partying. Emma is a bit older and more educated and we get along well.
Katie reaches over once or twice, but I don't respond.
Going home, I notice Katie and Emma walk ahead of us, and her friend Penny is walking with me(their gay friend George had left earlier).
We say goodbye and I will see her again this Thursday.

I realize what many of you will say about this situation, but I felt it is more honest to present it as is, in the hope that I can do better next time.
I understand that Katie has lost interest in me and that I have burned my ace.
I would say that all the advice I was given here on the board was valid, just wish I had posted sooner about the situation and how to deal with it.
I let my thoughts about our age difference and the teacher-student issue get to me, and I shouldn't.
At the end of the day, we were man and woman and I should have gone with instincts.
We talked a bit on Sunday(messenger) but she cut the conversation saying she had to get some sleep(she had never done that before).
Our lessons finish in about 2 to 3 weeks and it is very likely that Katie will be living on an island for the summer.
I guess there is nothing to be done now except exit gracefully.
She has invited me over to the island, and still seems positive at times, but it is clear that her interest is much lower than it was.

Still, I want to thank the posters who gave advice(the harsher , the better I think) because I feel disappointed in myself and the way I handled matters.
Should I try anything with Katie in the last 2 weeks, or should I just let it go?
Thanks for reading,

The Grue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am reviving this thread because of breaking news....

Katie left in early June and went to her mom's place(her father is Spanish...her mom is Greek-parents are divorced).
Her mom is from a Greek island which gets loads of tourists in the summer.
Since we have kept in touch, she has been asking me about my summer plans.
It happens that I have friends on the island so I will pop over for a week in late June/early August.
She says she is looking forward to seeing me and that we will have a good time on the island. She has also made it clear that she is single.

I don't know what will happen and I realise that at 20, Katie is FLAKE CITY but I feel that with the combination of summer,music, the beach, and a relaxed outlook something really fun might come out of it!
If nothing happens with Katie, I will see my friends and will be on an island with many single Scandinavian (female) tourists :)
So a good time will be had either way...

Any advice on this matter guys?

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Grue said:
Any advice on this matter guys?

OP, this is quite an obsession you have. Sounds like you are in love with this one, as opposed to your other options.

The bad news: After all this time you've most likely been friend zoned, and 20yo are highly unstable anyways.

I'd make the decision to go to the island based on whether you want to see the island, not her, and act accordingly.

I'd also make the decision as to whether if you slept with her it would affect your career in any way (a massive no-no).

If (you decide) your career would not be affected, next time she kino's you isolate her and move in for the kill for chrissake. Quit fvcking around!

If it does escalate just be aware of the consequences; she is definitely playing the game. My fear is this scenario is that you might might fall hard for her whereas she might envison you simply as her older guy experience.

The Grue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Andy, the island(Corfu) is a great place to go for a week and seeing her is an added plus.
I don't think I am in love with her but I do like her.

As for my career. why would it be affected in any way?
She was a private student for a while and now we are no longer teacher-pupil.

Finally, I don't look upon her as a long term relationship.
Up to now, the summer has been quite fun, and I am enjoying just dating and having sex without any strings attached.
In my view, this is a great case because a 20 year old is just after the sex too and will not place other demands on me.

Even if nothing happens, there are a LOT of single women on the island visiting from Northern Europe and who are looking for some summer fun.

It seems all good to me Andy...

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what..the ..fvck?! dude I dont know even where to begin. Does this broad have to draw u a map?? She obviously at one point wanted to bang u but you..well i dont what u did but that ship has sailed. It also sounds like she tried to bring other poon to you but u slept on that. She threw some many opppertunies at u it is mind boggling that u didnt make a move. I really dont know what to say.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your general issue is simple; you don't have enough self-confidence to take what you want!

Understand buying signals and act!!! If you get rejected..... SO WHAT!!! At least you'll know that the byatch wasn't worth all this time thinking about and stressing over.

As for your little trip to the islands; go have fun!! Hang with her; seduce her and go for it, just for your own sanity.

To be honest, this chick sounds like the typical 20 year old attention w-hore. With girls like this you need to have ubber confidence and have them under your frame. She's been calling the shots this entire time; which is what makes you blend in with the crowd.

Not playing the game by her rules is what will get her horny for you....

PIMP

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Grue said:
Even if nothing happens, there are a LOT of single women on the island visiting from Northern Europe and who are looking for some summer fun.

It seems all good to me Andy...
If you are not tied to the outcome of what happens with her, then why are you bumping this thread?

The Grue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I care about the outcome enough to talk about it... don't get me wrong.
Between having sex with Katie and not having sex I definitely prefer the former....

But hey, I went to a party last night, got some numbers and am spinning plates.

I am not exactly a Don Juan, but I have started seeing multiple women and having fruitful interaction(sex) with them.

I just revived the thread to get some opinions on the situation...beleive it or not there guys on here who know their stuff.... :)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Grue - You call Katie "Flake City" but you're the one being flaky by not exploiting the openings she gives you. But, you at least are taking ownership of your mistakes and I commend you.

Go to Corfu with your buds and meet up with Katie. Just don't put all of your eggs in one basket. The Greek islands are loaded with debauch and horniness, and you should have no problem getting laid at least once. And you will have a great time, besides. You can't use your teacher-student crutch any more (though that was b.s. to begin with - you're both grown adults and I'm guessing you were freelance).

My rule of thumb is that if you suspect a chick wants to fukk you, she probably does. Good luck.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you've been given all the advice you need. do something.

The Grue

Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Hey Grue - You call Katie "Flake City" but you're the one being flaky by not exploiting the openings she gives you. But, you at least are taking ownership of your mistakes and I commend you.

Go to Corfu with your buds and meet up with Katie. Just don't put all of your eggs in one basket. The Greek islands are loaded with debauch and horniness, and you should have no problem getting laid at least once. And you will have a great time, besides. You can't use your teacher-student crutch any more (though that was b.s. to begin with - you're both grown adults and I'm guessing you were freelance).

My rule of thumb is that if you suspect a chick wants to fukk you, she probably does. Good luck.
Thanks Sam.
The teacher-student thing was not b.s to me at the time. However, I do see now that a man's gotta do his duty when it comes to women. This was a young woman who wanted more than lessons and I should have served her straight.
I won't make the same mistakes again...

The Grue

Don Juan
Reaction score
evesman said:
Dude, it sounds like you are either: 1) gay (nothing wrong with gays) or 2) have the social intelligence of an 8 year old boy.

Do you like sex with hot young women or not?
1)Not gay 2)not 8, at least 18 I think

Yes, I do

I think you need to chill....sounds like your getting more worked up about this than I am evesman

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To The Grue:

Teaching a girl, who is living with her devorced mother is never easy. These girls often seek the attention of older man. They are looking for something their father never gave them and in most cases it´s not sex. I was in a similar situation a couple of years ago. I was 25, she was 17 and seemed to fall in love with me, but only because I was the only person who gave a single fvck about her.

If I were you I would never hit on chicks like her. Take a look at her relationships! She seems to have a lot of problem with guys like the one in the pub and the others on the phone you mentioned. Do you want to be one of those "problematic" guys in a "problematic" relationship?

Hit on the mother!

The Grue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not looking for a relationship with her...just looking for a fun time(which includes sex). If she is not up for it, I won't press her.
I don't know if she is looking for a father figure or has such issues, but let's face it, everybody has issues Commandante.
At the end of the day, we just have to live life and try to make the best of the time we have on this planet.
So, yeah, I will hit it if the opportunity arises and worry about stuff later...

By the way, I am not attracted to her Mom...

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was up for it. But your window of opportunity is closing, if it's not shut already. You spent too much time analyzing a sure thing and turned it into a wasted opportunity.

PS: She wasn't sh1t testing you. She made a bold move and you failed to follow through.

The Grue

Don Juan
Reaction score
evesman said:
She was up for it. But your window of opportunity is closing, if it's not shut already. You spent too much time analyzing a sure thing and turned it into a wasted opportunity.

PS: She wasn't sh1t testing you. She made a bold move and you failed to follow through.
Your probably right.

Let's see if I can make up for lost time and opportunity.