Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting rid of condoms...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after you guys fvck...where do you get rid of your condoms?? i know you can just throw it in your regular trash! or flush it down the toilet....and where do you guys hide your unused condoms??

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Put it in one of her pockets when shes not looking. (when she gets up to go to the bathroom afterwards is ideal)

Your the one who had to sacrifice your enjoyment by wearing the stupid thing so I think the least she can do is dispose of it, plus it will give you something to laugh about later. Lose win win situation.

edit: plus if she doesnt freak out about it when she finds it she passes your test (that being whether or not shes a highly strung b!tch who lacks a sense of humour)

So really its a Lose win win win situation.

Last edited:

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hide my unused condoms. I'm not afraid to be male.

Put it in the bin. They don't flush very well.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Put it in one of her pockets when shes not looking. (when she gets up to go to the bathroom afterwards is ideal)

Your the one who had to sacrifice your enjoyment by wearing the stupid thing so I think the least she can do is dispose of it, plus it will give you something to laugh about later. Lose win win situation.

edit: plus if she doesnt freak out about it when she finds it she passes your test (that being whether or not shes a highly strung b!tch who lacks a sense of humour)

serious responses here guys!!

Griffith

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all common sense -- don't flush them in the toilet or it will completely clog it up and you'll have a plumber coming to your house to dig out used condoms. If you're afraid of them being found in your regular trash can, then just dispose of them in a plastic bag at a park or a garbage dump. I don't "hide" my condoms, I just put them in a drawer beside my bed for easy access.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(+)(+) that cracks me up...i could only imagine when she puts her hand in her pocket and feels a slimy sticky condom. haha.....that would be awesome to see.

Anyway i put the condom in the condom wrapper when finished and roll it up in toilet paper than it goes into the trash.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i keep an empty plastic bag near the bed for the used condoms. i roll them up in TP and chunk them in the bag. when we're done, i promptly take the bag, tie it up and go throw it in the trunk of my car.

i don't do the tabasco rule but i do keep myself guarded.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Throw them up onto the ceiling, hard, so they stick.

Get a good collection going - the women will be impressed!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )

thats a good idea...id do it but i would put it in the wrapper first.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
putting a used condom back in the small wrapper would mean rolling it back into its original position though right??...eWw.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Pull off the condom and nut on her face, then you don't have to worry about the mess...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what kind of floating semen you guys have, but my rubbers flush just fine.

ps. lol about the pocket condom.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually put my boxers on a with a condom still on... Sometimes you just wanna get outta there quick.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either flush them or take them with you when you go. One girl in my college dorm got herself knocked up by reinserting the condoms after her BF tossed them in the trash can by the bed. 18 years of child-support payments later......

Be careful out there! Those chicks are tricky!

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep

Take a bit of Leykis 101 here.....the tabasco rule. DITCH that condom, don't leave it lying around. Or put tabasco sauce in it, then throw it away. If you hear a blood-curtling scream, grab your **** and leave ASAP.

Or if you really want to be cruel, run outside, call the cops and file extortion charges.

Child support would be a $300,000+ mistake for me over 18yrs. No orgasm is worth $300,000!

Now I've got a buddy, who fakes being affluent, that has had a vasectomy (since they can be reversed now.) He busted a nut in this one girl and actually heard her whisper "Gotcha *****" when he was walking out of her room. He thought it was funny, it was the exact same thing he was thinking.

She called him about a month later and said "I'm late." and he said "No you're not. I had a vasectomy performed in 2003." she sat there silent for about a minute, and then hung up.

ahahahahaha

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best place is if you stuff it in a soda can. Make sure you throw the can out or put it somewhere so someone doesnt mistake it as theres and take a sip.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by reyalp
when we're done, i promptly take the bag, tie it up and go throw it in the trunk of my car.
Isn't that a little extreme?

As for me, I keep them in a drawer in my headboard. When we're done, I find the wrapper - which goes in the trash - then flush the condom down the toilet. I've been doing it for years, and have never had to have the plumber pay me a visit...

:knocks on wood:

Moved to Anything Else...