Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting physical...

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been touted that in order for a woman's IL to stay high, you have to keep progressing physically.

But what if you don't want that?

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm interested in sex as much as the next guy, but certainly not immediately.

I'm down with intercourse if it's a dedicated committed relationship. casual things aint my style, and I definitely won't have sex unless I 100% trust the girl and there is commitment.

So thoughts...experience with this?

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you need to meet a woman who's not interested in intimacy immediatly either.

I have found that if you fear intimacy you will get nowhere with a woman. One of the first things you want to do is go for that kiss. If you don't she's going to think either you're not interested in her, or you fear intimacy. No women wants a man who's not going to take control of the situation. Heck, if you're afraid to move in for that kiss, what are you going to do when a bear is threatening to eat your children?

-Al

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha what the hell does that have to do with intimacy? haha. I have to get intimate with a bear to save my children.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to keep that girl, keep progressing, it depends on your girl though, some girls like to go fast, if she is one of those ask her if she is 100% sure about it and that she should think about progreesing so soon, if she likes to go slow, then go slow wit her.

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dereklearnslow
Ha what the hell does that have to do with intimacy? haha. I have to get intimate with a bear to save my children.
They have a lot to do with each other. Like I said, if your AFRAID to get intimate, how AFRAID are you going to be when a bear is trying to eat your children? Women instinctually associate any type a fear in a man as a lack of self-confidence. Ultimatly a woman is looking for a man who is going to be there to protect his family. Thus a man who can't even bring himself to make that first move (i.e. the kiss) is most likely to be the kind of man who's going to be the first to run from danger.

-Al