Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting over an ex?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm getting a bit pissed off with myself now, it's been 2 years since this relationship ended (I ended it), and I still find myself trying to get her back... 10 minutes ago I sent her a message over some facebook style site, saying some jokes, and trying to find out how her relationship is going... I'm turning into the joke!

I dunno what to do... this moment, I deleted the account I messaged her off. I need to get over her ahhh... I never thought I'd be the twirp I used to laugh at.

What shall I do guys? I just want to be free... I'm pretty decent with girls, Since we split, I've been on atleast 50 dates... what can I do to get over this oneitus, I want to fix my mind before new year.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Replace what part of your life she was. She will be worthless to you then.

Bobby Rio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with commentor above..

It took me a long time to get over my college girlfriend because she represented those carefree college days to me...

Once I made a new social circle and began enjoying life (without wishing i was back in the Frat House) I soon got over her..

Dont get me wrong... haha I still occasionally "glance" at her Facebook profile just to see what she is up to ... (married)

But I think everyone has at least one girl that they never quite get over...

Scorpio13c

Don Juan
Reaction score
S0LID said:
Ok, I'm getting a bit pissed off with myself now, it's been 2 years since this relationship ended (I ended it), and I still find myself trying to get her back... 10 minutes ago I sent her a message over some facebook style site, saying some jokes, and trying to find out how her relationship is going... I'm turning into the joke!

I dunno what to do... this moment, I deleted the account I messaged her off. I need to get over her ahhh... I never thought I'd be the twirp I used to laugh at.

What shall I do guys? I just want to be free... I'm pretty decent with girls, Since we split, I've been on atleast 50 dates... what can I do to get over this oneitus, I want to fix my mind before new year.
Why are you trying to get her back? No other prospects, low self esteem?