Getting over a Oneitis

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was jus thinkin, my oneitis from f*ckin ages ago - and i mean a long time ago - is still kinda my oneitis. If ever i see her or talk to her again it brings up the same feeling for a while after.
My truthful suggestion (which im gonna do) is just avoid them - not hide when you see em or move away, but just dont bother with them.
When you bump into them, just dont bother and if for example theyre on MSN or AIM dont start talkin to them.
Just cut them out of your lives which i hope will help you sort yourself out a bit.

In my head this sounded better but i cant be arsed typing a lot, and i cant be bothered to go in depth with my thoughts, but just give it a go.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I have the same deal with some oneitis girl's I dad before I made the jump from an AFC. Its going to be inevitable when you get oneitis with girls from your close social circle, or with girls at school in my case. However this problem never starts nor comes back with girls you meet in stores, on the street, or in a club.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those cases where it matters only if it matters to you.

I don't typically talk to my past oneitis's, but I've hooked up with a couple of the girls that I used to crush on... some of them I've had to cut from my life, and others are still good friends...