Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting over a girl in the same class.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, i was wondering how would i be able to get over a girl (oneitis) thats in every class i go to? i try to move on but shes always there! its hurting my grades real bad. Any suggestion or article i could read is appericated.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea you could
a.) get her with persistance
b.) get another hot girl in the same class
c.) learn from this and dont date coworkers or class mates

how bad did u **** up with this chick?

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a couple of post about the situation but now am just trying to move on from it so am just here asking for suggestion on how to. I think that my chances are all lost so i dont even think about getting with her anymore but am having a hard time forgeting about her because when i see her, am back to being depressed.

If it help, let me summerize the situation in a few line.

1. Her friend likes me but i like her.
2. I made a mistake of leading the girl i dint like on.
3. I let her know i like her and she told her friend about it(girl i dint like), later on her friend(girl i dint like) called me and let me know what she told her, she play it off like she dint care but i can see shes hurting.
4. I asked her out but from her body language and attitude, its either her and her friend made a pack to hate my gut or just not intrested.

There are 2 other guy in the class is making moves on her and its making me very mad! i wish i never try to get with girl in the same class :(

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I feel you bro. I had a similar situation happen about 3-4 years ago and I felt crappy for a while. I became her friend tho and we got real tight so the pain was like doubled. Then i met the love of my life so far haha and **** got awesome for a while forgot about the first chick and got crushed by the second which was x10. Just be lucky you didnt get up with her then get dumped THEN have to see other guys talking to her. getting rejected sucks anyway you look at it but at least u had the balls to try. thats more than i can say for some guys. you see to have a good dont chase em replace em attitude just get out there and find somebody new asap.