Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting old!

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What % of the people on SS do you think will never pick up the attributes and character it takes to be successful with women? I am guessing about 80% of the members. Most of the posters want quick results, but refuse to put the hard work in to achieve their goal of banging the hottest of hot women!

A good motivational tool is to take a look at all of the older individuals on myspace hitting on teenagers. These individuals wasted their youthfulness and are now searching and hoping to get into a relationship via the internet. Their golden years are over and it's impossible for them to go back in time and fix their mistakes. These individuals let the parade go by all because of fear and insecurities.

For the youngsters, it's time to make a change today as life moves very quickly and regret is something that is irreversible. You can't go wrong with approaching females. You may get rejected almost everytime, but trust me-- eventually you will strike gold.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone who comes here becomes "more" successful with women. But everyone has a different scale to judge success.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: The AFC's invaded myspace!!!??!?!?!!?!?!

NICE MAN!

Very inspirering!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
Their golden years are over and it's impossible for them to go back in time and fix their mistakes.
If I could just turn the clock back to the days in highschool, I would do so much different......:(

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's right. And what frustrates me is that I see people of my age and younger wasting their time doing nothing worthwile (of course sometimes you must it's a part of life too) or being complete AFCs. Sometimes I almost walk there and *****slap them to the face, "wake up!" :confused:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tyron
And what frustrates me is that I see people of my age and younger wasting their time doing nothing worthwile (of course sometimes you must it's a part of life too) or being complete AFCs. Sometimes I almost walk there and *****slap them to the face, "wake up!" :confused:
Or you could just take all the young women and leave them with nothing.

Your call ;)