Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Moles From Natural Sun Light

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when I go to the beach, I try not to wear sunscreen so I can get a tan. But the problem is that after I get a tan, it goes away...The REAL problem is I get moles...WTF???

So does exposer to the sun create more moles? Any suggestions to this problem?

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get that check out by a doc - New moles can be signs of skin cancer.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually new moles do NOT mean skin cancer, but yes there is a risk. If you get skin cancer, it's going to be a mole first. What you need to watch out for is irregular looking and asymmetric moles, and moles that appear bigger than a few years ago.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...aite based on my (limited) knowledge on this topic

sunBLOCK - blocks the sun out completely or 90 something percent
sunTAN - allows you to get a tan healthily

u shud be wearing shades too.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no difference between sunblock and suntan lotion besides the marketing angle. Products named suntan lotion generally just have a lower SPF than sunblock.

If you want to build a tan, don't use any lotion and find out your limit of how much sun you can take before you burn. When you reach your limit, go indoors. If you just want to stay out in the sun for the fun of it, put on a strong sunblock right away. If you want something in between, wait 10-20 minutes before putting on a strong sunblock. Don't waste your money on SPF 5 suntan lotion.

To my knowledge there is no way to prevent moles and still get a tan, though burning tends to create more moles than tanning.

Duffty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be skin cancer from UV ray. In Australia and New Zealand the UV ray is very harmful coz the Ozone layer is very thin in this region.