Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting laid on vacation.

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone went on a vacation (I'm not talking some South American vacation or booze cruise or something) and got laid with random women or women that you talked to beforehand on the net and met up with them?

I want to go on a vacation anyway in early 2012...but want to kill two birds with one stone and also get laid with a girl my type during the vacation.

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully chatted up women online, then met them on the vacation and banged them (not an UG or fattie or below a 6) or if you met a 6 plus during the vacation...how you ended up meeting her and seducing her?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where? That's the question. Location is everything. Languages spoken, familiarity with the country itself?

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
United States...metropolitan area...like Seattle (want to go there anyway regardless of women.) I'm just wondering if anyone has talked to women on pof or a dating site or something weeks/months ahead in preparation for a vacation, then had a few plates and possible lays ready.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
satelliteparties said:
United States...metropolitan area...like Seattle (want to go there anyway regardless of women.) I'm just wondering if anyone has talked to women on pof or a dating site or something weeks/months ahead in preparation for a vacation, then had a few plates and possible lays ready.
Seattle has one of the most unfriendly communities in America and leads the country in suicides, dont know why you would want to go there

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Jimi Hendrix Museum, Sci-Fi Museum and Space Needle.

Didn't know that info though...interesting.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
satelliteparties said:
Anyone went on a vacation (I'm not talking some South American vacation or booze cruise or something) and got laid with random women or women that you talked to beforehand on the net and met up with them?

I want to go on a vacation anyway in early 2012...but want to kill two birds with one stone and also get laid with a girl my type during the vacation.

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully chatted up women online, then met them on the vacation and banged them (not an UG or fattie or below a 6) or if you met a 6 plus during the vacation...how you ended up meeting her and seducing her?
Well, since I live in the NW, I won't comment on what kind of person decides to go to Seattle for a vacation, particularly with fall and rainy season about to arrive!

However, I will say that anyone traveling to Seattle to get laid, well its unlikely to happen - maybe if you bring your Birkenstocks!

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not talking about going on vacation solely to get laid. I'm talking about going somewhere you'd be going anyway (and I'd be going to Seattle or wherever next spring or summer, not now) and having a few female contacts from online there as hookups.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is a tough decision, going to a place to get laid
See if you have a good game, place doesn't matter. You can get laid any where.

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea would be that I could have drama-less hookups, just a vacation lay, then go home, no drama, no woman bothering me or getting attached or threatening me because I used her for sex.

Brownrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually pretty easy to get laid on vacation. Whenever I go on vacation, I have a very easy time befriending women, easier than when I'm back home in NY.

I went to Miami recently and on day 2, I had 2 European girls from the beach on my bed in my hotel room. The next day, I had a girl asking me to take her back to my hotel room from the hotel bar but declined her bc I felt she was too slutty for me. That same night I took a Colombian bartender back to my room from the hotel bar.

Girls like the fact that you're traveling, so that automatically gives you a plus.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
come to Cali for your vacation especially if its in summer, plenty to do and very hot girls wearing almost nothing...cant beat that