Getting involved with a married woman, big mistake? (Vent)

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Textbook case of why men and women cannot be just "friends"

Always a bad idea. You guys that want to flame me, go ahead. You are trying to convince yourselves you can beat nature. You cannot!

Married man lets wife have single male "friend"??

Something is wrong here. Bad all around. You did the right thing by not starting up with her. Could have been a real distaster.

Dietzcoi

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all I can say is WOW, write a book about it or something

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Married man lets wife have single male "friend"??
I'm assumming you meant "Married man disapproves of his wife's single male friends".

Here in the US, men do not own thier wives. If he make's it known that he disapproves, and she does what ever anyway, then that is different. She doesn't respect his wishes. Thus, doesn't respect him.

To me, marriage is based on trust. If you can't trust your wife, you shouldn't have married her... Same with girl friends...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drex, quit building that pedestal of her

Put down the pick and chisel man, you've got this woman way up on a pedestal. Your statement that she would never cheat is crazy at best. I've seen goody-two-shoes so-called "Christian" women cheat, because it's happened to me.

Quit text messaging her, too.

You're getting drunk at work because of a WOMAN?!! You're risking getting fired because of a WOMAN?! Now if you wanted to risk getting fired to sneak out to a major league baseball game in the afternoon then more power to you -- but for a WOMAN?! There's not a woman on this planet that is worth that, not one.

You act like you had no control of your emotions on this one ... pleeeeeeease.

The second she said married you should've kept it at 'hi, how are you doing. Weather is nice today, huh?;

Way, way, way too many fish in the sea -- especially at your age.

Quit building this woman up so much. She ain't that great.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drex
I guess this just goes to show you that this DJ material is really powerfull stuff.
You betcha a$$ it is. Remember who taught you! You see how easily I can lure a girl in and make her feel special and so on. This is no joke, you begin to form this thick skin so you don't get sucked into a women's emotions.

Being a DJ is not a player nor a pimp, you walk that fine line. You know my situation. I got this fine a$$ women, who I have been allow me to go out, essentially F-ck any chick I want.

It can turn completely sour in a instant if I am not careful. Just be careful and don't let this deter your goal of becoming a DJ.

M.A.C.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Drex, quit building that pedestal of her

Originally posted by WestCoaster

You're getting drunk at work because of a WOMAN?!! You're risking getting fired because of a WOMAN?!
Well I should have elaborated there. There was a wine dinner at work and we had about 50-60 bottles of wine open. EVERYONE was drinking so I just used the opporatunity.

She called me again this morning and said she cannot go a day without talking to me. She cant even stay away from me. She says she's going to try and slowly ween her way off of me...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take a different approach

I'm scolding too much, sounding like a disapproving father, so as "The Supremes" would sing, "I'll try something new."

It appears that your DJ skills are fairly refined. Knowing this, instead of obsessing about her, go to the nearest gym, library, mall (I'd skip the bars personally) and see who you can land.

Look, they don't have to be some drop-dead gorgeous woman, cute will do -- and heck, she probably has some great qualities that you'd like.

The quickest way to get over a woman is date another one -- one of the fundamentals of DJism.

Give it a whirl -- make sure those rings aren't on the fingers!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you dumb azz fukc!! What did u expect? I feel sorry for you, because I know how much a broken heart can hurt, one of the most painful things there is, but it only lasts for a short while. However, you got yourself into this mess, not only was she MARRIED, but she HAD KIDS!!!!!!!!!!! What did you expect, honestly?

You two are out of a dream, she will get divorced, get married to you, and you will raise her kids as their father, living happily ever after!! Until she dumps u, because she feels attracted to ANOTHER man!! And then the cycle repeats itself!! Grow up and find a girl who is NOT married and if she is TRY AND MAKE SURE SHE HAS NO FUKCING KIDS!!!

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all (maybe I missed this) -- did you fvck her?

If not, why not? I think you should at least do her the favor of banging her and satiating her fantasies, poor girl. I mean, what does she have to DO to get you to give it to her? Beg? Newsflash: she already IS begging you for it.

Second, how old is this woman?

Bottom line: In any event, you are simply emblematical of her fantasy of getting out of her boring life. Don't take any of that personally kid. You have some game for having her put you in that fantasy, but understand the real dynamic here.

If you were her husband, you can rest assured she'd be cheating on you, too.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont
First of all (maybe I missed this) -- did you fvck her?

If you were her husband, you can rest assured she'd be cheating on you, too.
No I did not have sex with her, I have not even kissed her because she WILL NOT CHEAT. How many times do I have to say this. She cannot help her feelings but that does not mean that she will cheat. She is (trying to) cut ties with me in order for her to work on her marraige.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's all la-la land

I'm glad the apologists have hit the road. It's not like he's the first guy to feel deep pain, but here's the kicker: he never had a relationship with her. It's WAY harder to get over a break-up of a REAL established long-term relationship.

Then the part about her never cheating on him ... yeah, right.

Oh, this would be great down the road at reunions and the sort. "How did you meet?"

"Oh, she saw a young sucker in the office and came on to me and I fell for it. Oh yeah, her kids hate me and want their REAL father in the picture."

He fell for the oldest trick in book. When I was in college a gal about five years older than me -- and married -- used to flirt with me at this coffee shop. I enjoyed the flirtations and had some fantasies about her, then I met her husband, who was a great guy and I retreated but fast.

This is one of the oldest tricks in the book. What she actually would've done is have a f-ckfest with him and THEN go back to her husband ... if he thinks it hurts now,just imagine how it would be after that?!

I'm still baffled at a 23-year old who has SINGLE gorgeous women from 18-30 right at his whim and he's zeroing in on a MARRIED woman with kids just because he's got a woody for her.

It's agonizing.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insightful but not quite true. Actually I've met her kids on a few occassions and they love me =P They are too young to understand (2 and 3).

Look it's more about the lost friendship than anything (to me).

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the way lifeworks...

life can really treat you so cruel sometimes.
when you want something, it just has to complicate things for you.

GL hope you find someone else and get over her.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drex
No I did not have sex with her, I have not even kissed her because she WILL NOT CHEAT. How many times do I have to say this. She cannot help her feelings but that does not mean that she will cheat. She is (trying to) cut ties with me in order for her to work on her marraige.
How old did you say she was?

Sorry kid, you're merely a diversion for her.

How do you know she won't cheat, btw? Because she TOLD you? haha. She also told you she's dying to kiss you, blah, blah.

Dude, she just doesn't want to make the first move. She wants to be able to "feel" that she didn't have a choice in the matter and to remove herself from responsibility by having YOU seduce her/kiss her/fvck her.

Sounds like you missed the opportunity unless you think there's another way of getting back in there.

And, don't even tell me you're not thinking about that. Don't give me this bullshiite about feeling bad that you've lost a "FRIEND." You wanted to fvck that woman and you SHOULD HAVE. THAT is what you are now mourning about -- that you DID NOT fvck her. You're mourning and well you should. You had a golden opportunity there kid.

Take it as a learning experience ... you usually only have ONE opportunity and you need to SEIZE that opportunity. Nothing is going to be handed to you. You need to MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not want to make her cheat. *I* would have felt horrible. Just being good friends was ok with me and still is. Hell SHE is the one that set me up with the girl that I am currently dating. Her and I were supposed to go out and see a movie after work on valentines day. She invited the new girl from work to come along with us without my knowing. Then she "had to stay later" from work and told us to go ahead and she'll meet us there. Then she went home and cried all night. So you see, she did not want to get feelings with me and has even tried to send me off with another woman. She really does not want to cheat.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's total fantasy land

If she's even entertaining the thoughts of cheating now, she would in the future.

She shouldn't even be f-cking talking about this, OK? Call me old fashioned but there's this tricky little thing called wedding VOWS that are made.

The kids probably don't "love" you, they find you amusing. Like you said, too young to know.

She's probably not as great as friend as you think. If you think this stings, you better get your nads up for when you break up with a real girlfriend with whom you've kissed or even made love to. Now that my friend hurts.

You'll see, you'll see. This is small change compared for what's down the road.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*BIG UPDATE*

Ummm another shocker tonight guys. You are all going to hate me, probably.

I was at work all day and she came in during the evening. Now this is the first time we have seen each other since tuesday night when she dropped the bombshell on me. I never fake my emotions with her so I was not going to act any different then how I felt and I was still upset so I did not smile at her. I just kind of gave her a nod and we didnt talk for the first couple hours but kept seeing each other regularly.

Then we started small talk like usual but nothing serious or emotional. Then she comes up to me and tells me "Drex I want to be with you tonight, please dont leave work early, wait for me."

So I said to her "What do you want to talk about, just tell me now."

She says "I dont want to talk about anything, I just want to be with you."

So me being the softy that I am gave in and agreed to stay later and go out with her after work. I was HOPING that she was going to tell me that she could just keep things the way they were and still be friends.

Well we go out for a drink and a quick bite to eat and she just keeps asking me "what should I do drex, what should I do, I cant be without you it's too hard but I cannot leave my husband because I will not force my baggage upon you."

I told her she needs to go see a marraige counselor by herself to get an unbiased opinion of the situation but she insisted that my opinion was good enough. I kept telling her that I would have no say on what she does with her husband.

Well this went on for a while and then she started telling, even begging me to NOT go out on my date sunday with this other girl from work (WHOM SHE ORIGINALLY SET ME UP WITH). She told me she wanted me for herself and that she cannot share me. I told her she did not even have me yet and that this was unfair to me. She just kept insisting that I not go out with her. I told her I need a reason not to and she is just not giving me a good enough reason.

Well this went on for a while. We kept bouncing between small talk and shooting the sh*t like we did as friends and then she'd go back to this whole situation.

Well fast forward to her driving me back to my car. We pull up and she keeps insisting that I not go out sunday on my date. Then she asks me "would you be able to go back to the way things were, before I told you how I felt, just best friends again?"

I told her I could but that I did not think she could handle it.

This is where things get interesting...

Next she says that she did not think that I could handle it and that I could not resist kissing her. I told her I know I can resist kissing her as I have been doing it for so long already. Then she says "prove it, come here" and insists that I lean over to her and be face to face with her and not kiss her. So I did, I put my nose to her nose and said "happy?" She says "nope" so I start brushing her hair behind her ears and tell her that I am strong enough to hold back.

Then she says "I want to kiss you so badly before I say goodbye" and throws herself at me, BEGGING for a kiss. She was licking me and biting me (softly of course) and fighting me to get a kiss but I would not give in. This went on for seriously 15 minutes. She kept whisperring in my ears "Kiss me drex, please kiss me." The look in her eyes was PURE LUST. I kept blocking her lips from mine by keeping my head against hers, god she smelt so damn good and her breath on me was almost irresistable.

At first I thought she was just testing me until I looked into her eyes, she really wanted this, she wouldnt stop. But for some reason I just would not let her kiss me. I told her I cared about her too much and that she would regret it. So I kissed her on the forehead a few times hoping that would make her give up but she didnt. I'll never forget the look in her eyes.

So I finally just get out of the car and say good night. She says "drex get back here" and I get into my car. So she pullts out infront of me and we're driving down the street. When we get a mile or so down the road at the stopsign she gets out of her car and runs up to my window. I put my window down and lock my door. She laughs and says "why'd you do that!" then JUMPS into my window and keeps telling me to kiss her while she's face to face with me trying to lick my lips.

So finally she gets back out of my car and looks at me and says "Thank you Drex" and gets in her car and drives off. 2 minutes later she calls me on the phone and asks me what the hell I was thinking for not kissing her. She tried explaining that her guilt would be no worse if she kissed me or not because she already felt too guilty so why hold back. I told her that if I kissed her I would want more. She then says she wants to f*ck the sh*t out of me and that every time she looks at me she gets wet.

I'm in complete shock again and she's telling me that no guy has every done this to her in her 10 years of marraige and that she is so confused, doesnt know what to do.

THEN she tells me again that she does not want me going out sunday night on my date and that SHE wants to kiss me before this other girl does and that it is not fair and that I am hers. She says she is going crazy over me and by the pure look of lust in her eyes tonight that I saw, I believe her.

Guys what the hell is going on here!!!!!!!!!?????????? I am going to see her tomorrow night at work again. What should I do?

Last edited:

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would try to sleep with both women, but I'm greedy like that. No matter what happens with the married woman, go out with the girl from work. Don't put your life on hold for the married woman.

Please give us an update.