Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting good looking girls is easier after college than it is in college.

Reaction score
I think that getting laid in college is easier than it would be in the real world, assuming you are going after 5s and 6s. In my experience, getting laid in college is easy if you are going after girls with average to slightly above average looks. Now here is the catch. College is a closed environment, meaning it is pretty much like high school except most kids are without parents.

I notice that most of the good looking girls at your typical school are in a sorority and they are inaccessible to the general population. So no matter how much game or looks you might have, if you don't have the status you are going to fail. The only kind of guys I hear of that bang the good looking girls in sororities are football players or guys from top tier fraternities.

Now in the real world, it would seem like game, personality, looks, and all those things start to matter much more. Reason being that the good looking are no longer under pressure to please their classmates and their reputation in a sorority.

This is just what I have gathered, what are your thoughts?

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my school didn't have a football team or the Greek system, but I do know that the basketball and soccer teams got their pick of the litter, while the top tier party guys group got the others. The rest were mostly down to individual social circles with girls in the range of 5-7. 1-4 were getting f*cked too by the desperate chums, and many guys just never got laid the whole time.

Are you out of college? Do you have experience with the real world? I wouldn't just assume it's easier. It's mostly just different. If you make an effort, then yeah you should be able to get hotter girls. You can't just let them come to you tho, they will not find you.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had/have an easier time getting girls in college now than when I was in college. But also its easier than college was as I wasn't in any high status activities, nor did I belong to a fraternity of any sort. Since leaving my game got better and I worked out, so even later on I managed to get some college girls.

But yeah overall its easier. But as has been said on other threads, your access to the younger demographic does decrease. At the present its mostly 25+, but sometimes a bit younger. It really all depends on who you are hanging out with and once you are in the real world, that age increases.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Canterbury Storytell said:
I think that getting laid in college is easier than it would be in the real world, assuming you are going after 5s and 6s. In my experience, getting laid in college is easy if you are going after girls with average to slightly above average looks.
5s and 6s aren't worth it imo, especially if ur new to the game. Those are the worst ones on terms of playing games, being a former slut, carouseling and flaking. If a girl is a 5-6, I guarantee you she has been with at LEAST 10 guys. Guaranteed. It's gender dynamics in action, if ur new at the game ur better off going after less attractive or either a 7 or above - average and above average is where you will definitely find the problems

Reaction score
synergy1 said:
I had/have an easier time getting girls in college now than when I was in college. But also its easier than college was as I wasn't in any high status activities, nor did I belong to a fraternity of any sort. Since leaving my game got better and I worked out, so even later on I managed to get some college girls.

But yeah overall its easier. But as has been said on other threads, your access to the younger demographic does decrease. At the present its mostly 25+, but sometimes a bit younger. It really all depends on who you are hanging out with and once you are in the real world, that age increases.
well that is a pretty good point you bring up right there.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got laid before college.

Merris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably depends on where you study.

There's no Greek system here; no sororities or frats or dorms, for that matter(even though we do have largish buildings dedicated to student apartments, just not on the campus area). It's mostly about social circles and those are quite easy to manage, being that everyone drinks every now and then(and usually in between) and alcohol is perhaps the most effective icebreaker there is.

Also, I think it might depend on the "college culture" of your particular country. Is it more about partying and getting laid than studying and networking? How is the university structured? How are the student events organized, if there are any? How is the social pyramid(so to say) built? Who's on the top?

Reaction score
I feel so jealous about schools and universities that have no greek life, because once you go to schools that have greek life, you are excluded for not being a part of the greek life.

Reaction score
I feel so jealous about schools and universities that have no greek life, because once you go to schools that have greek life, you are excluded for not being a part of the greek life.