Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting girls to lose their virginity to you without becoming a bf.

the pokemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
im a virgin. and i want to lose that. theirs loads of other virgin girls. but i really don't want a gf. any tips on how to ge t around that.

i was thinking if you were to get a girl reaaallly turned on u could do it anywhere lol.

Elti Boi
one love

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
find a girl who's looking for the same thing.. in other words: get a girl who only wants sex not a bf.. just make sure you directly or indirectly mention u aint lookin for anything serious or else it could get ugly

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, you're looking for girls who are virgins who will have sex with you, but won't get attached or clingy in the least bit?

Good luck. Let me know how that works out for you.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't happen bro. If you want sex thoguh...whys she gotta be a virgin? Virgins gonna be a bad lay anyways. Learn from a pro hahah[well not a slut, but someone whose experienced would be more fun I assume, i'm also a virgin though].
yeah.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was 15, i had that same problem too. guess what? i had to meet a girl i wanted to have a LTR with, in order to lose my virginity. i'm sorry, but you have to be a great don juan in order to make teens wanting to have sex with you without a steady relationship. and i doubt that you can be a great don juan if you don't have sex

it's a vicious circle

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I could never even get myself to have sex with my girlfriend of 7 months without feeling bad. But then again, I'm Christian.

Well, setting aside all my beliefs, I'll give you some advice. If you're virginity's not very precious to you, just lose it to someone who you know is very experienced with sex. (Not exactly a slut) but someone who knows what they're doing. You'll have a lot better memorable experience if you do that. I'm gonna be straight with you d00d, if you have sex with a virgin somehow, she's more than likely gonna become attached to you. If you're looking for a one night stand easy lay, go look for a *****. They won't mind at all. But I guarantee you're going to regret it afterwords.

Wait a while, go out with someone and get to know her, then give it up. It's a lot better to lose it to someone you really care about than trying to seek out someone to just have sex with.

the pokemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol sorry guys.
i dont actually mind if a girl is clingy to me afterwards. surely thats good (more sex) lol.
its just that most the girls i know ARE virgins.
But i think im gonna go for a girl who isn't.
Theres this girl in the year above ;)

Is it possible to get a girl horny enough to make her wanna f*ck you without you having any serious relationship before hand ESPECIALLY if shes a virgin, thats what i meant.
How do you do it?

Elti Boi
one love

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any girl you do it with the first time you will have a emotional attachment with forever.the girls emotional attachment will be at least twice as big as your assuming you arent a totally afc after you have sex. sex isnt something you do the first time and you forget about it.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elti Boi

Is it possible to get a girl horny enough to make her wanna f*ck you without you having any serious relationship before hand ESPECIALLY if shes a virgin, thats what i meant.
How do you do it?
actually, it's possible, but you have to be lucky/experienced.
i'm a senior and this year 2 freshmen approached me and offered me a threesome, even though 1 of them was virgin. this happened the first day i got to know them, but they were super attracted (they were the ones who approached me, not vice versa) and super slutty (they both had boyfriends)

anyway, i don't think it's that easy, you have to be super lucky

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh i always have girls that let me experiment with them. Like i have this **** buddy. only because she likes me. i told her i just want to be friends but with privilages. so yeh thats how u gotta be. Sex isnt really that great . masterbating feels better.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh yes. Friends with benifits. I knew this one girl in the grade above me and she was supa dupa hot and like gothic. But hot. She wanted me and was very easy and experienced. If I wasn't an AFC I could of had her.

But to address your topic the only way is to find a nympho in highschool. Might be a little hard (no pun intended:) but there are a ton of super hot sluts in the upper grades. Just keep yur eyes out and if you really want to lose your virginity then join Band. Those band camp stories are all too true.

Now I lost my virginity years ago and I do it quite often. But my partner is kind of attached, being my hand and all.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac

Now I lost my virginity years ago and I do it quite often.
my congratulations man, you are 15 and you did it YEARS AGO:)

crazykid returns

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
my congratulations man, you are 15 and you did it YEARS AGO:)
I think you missed the punchline.

Anyway, while it IS possible to do that, you are going to have to be very lucky, like Jay-X said. There ARE virgin girls who wouldn't mind "just losing it."