GETTING GIRLS TO CHASE YOU (the better looking the chick, the better this works)

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm I got all my "knowledge" from david de angelo, Ive never failed to "trigger" attarction in a girl I wanted to trigger it by doing those things he speaks about, I also agree with you, I do what you do I ignore them at same time I do what david D does, Im rpretty good at getting them to give me those sneak peaks and glances or to virtually STARE at me, then again Im good looking, but I dont know if that has anything to do with it since before I satrted using all of this I couldnt pick up a rock

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats good point but notice one thing. It usually works only if You are constantly seei nthis girl [uni, job, club etc] not on various women. Because its normal that 3/4 guys aint coming to HB10 which they just saw. They need time.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im sorry i dont believe this crap. goodlooking guy's ignore hb's on the street and dont get chased in that way. how much more an average joe?. average joe's should sarge till they drop, cos at the end the average joe's that sarge end up getting more girls than the goodlooking guy who ignore's all girls.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read some of the latest replys to this thread and I want to address something.

I especially want the newbies and developing DJ's to read and understand this.

The purpose of me creating this post "Getting Girls to Chase You" was not to teach other guys to ignore women.

Anyone that reads my post carefully will see that.

There are those on this forum who are either unable to comprehend, have a negative attitude, or are just too freakin stupid to grasp that.

Nowhere in my post do I say to ignore a woman.

What I do imply is that men should stop acting like groupies and fans around a woman like she is a movie star and you just want an autograph.

The point is to MAN UP and take back your natural power as a MAN.

When I was younger and in school, I went through a period when I used to act like the other guys around me.

I used to look at the HB's in my school and think like "WOW!!!!!"

But then I was able to mentally step outside myself and realize that all I was to this girl was just another guy acting like a f*cking fan.

I began to realize that women had no respect for men like this and I watched how they treated the guys that acted like fans as compared to the guys who treated them with no special consideration.

It was the guys who acted like they could take her or leave her (because they understood that she was just one of many good looking girls) that caught the girl's attention.

A funny thing happened: She started to go out of her way to get HIS attention and started competing with the other girls who were trying to do the same thing.

These guys did not ignore women or act totally cold, they just treated them with a non-fan/groupie type of attitude like they enjoyed talking and mackin to the HB's but didn't really give a f*ck about what the girl thougt about them or how they reacted because they could care less.

I don't know where all this ignore chicks nonsense came from but it wasn't from me.

If you ignore chicks, how the f*ck could you possibly get laid?

That sh*t doesn't even make sense.

You have to communicate verbally at some point in order to get anything happening.

All of the newbies or developing DJ's do not listen to all the " he's telling guys to ignore chicks and this sh*t doesn't work" nonsense.

The type of guys that write stupid sh*t like that have probably never had a real girl (magazines and wet dreams don't count) or gotten laid in their lives.

I only write about what I've experienced or witnessed for myself and I f*ck with real, live, breathing, women in the real freakin world.

It's easy to sit their room on a computer and talk about sh*t they know nothing about or vent their own personal frustrations because all the cool jerks are out f*cking the girls they fantasize about ALONE in their bed with nothing but their hand and some lubrication to keep them company.

LOL!!!! I make myself laugh sometimes.

If your a newbie or if you want a better perspective on this post, look up the sequel to this post "Becoming a King: Getting Girls to Chase You_2"

I wrote that originally as a response to some of the replys to this post and in my opinion conveys what I wanted to convey in this post even better.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple said:
^^^what he just said^^^
It's so funny. not because what he said doesnt work or does work... just cuz its a two year old thread and hes the poster... defending it still to this day.

i dunno. i just thought it was amusing.

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the original poster said is true, I've seen it happen. If you look up to the girl as being greater than you in some way, then you won't get her. As for the ignoring women thing, I think pook was the one who said that when he talked about some female at his office place. I think ignoring only works to increase attraction AFTER the girl is already attracted to you; otherwise ignoring a girl will only have her ignoring you back.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I havent read through everything but I'll say my piece there have been times when Ive met hot women, interacted with them and then placed them in the friend zone, even patting them on the back. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnt. The times when it really work is when I would be talking to a girl that was hot and I would point out another girl that was hot and say "man there's something about that girl, I mean the way she carries herself, and everything else, not just her looks...there's just some girls who have it..." and the hot girl talking to me would stare at her and say "she's alright I guess...or she's cute..."
and I would turn to the girl and say "you're cool, really nice" patting them on the back "...you seem like you'd make a good friend" If you do this with about 10 girls (not all in the same night mind you) the girl who are secure with themselves will just say 'thank you' and go about their business but the hot girls who have insecurities will try to validate themselves to you. I did this a month ago with this girl and the next time I saw her at the bar I caught her eyes scanning me up and down while I was looking in another direction.
And I gave her a hug moving my body back just a bit (you know the lean away hug) and she tried to pull her body into mines. 3 days later we slept together, the next night after that we slept together again and then I told her "I cant do this, I mean you're cool but this goes against my friendship code" Well since then she calls every other day asking to do something.

Good post.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple said:
Lately, there seems to be alot of discussion on HB10's and dimes and how to get your "dream girl".

Of course, what that dream girl is depends on your own tastes and preferences.

That being said, this is how you get a really attractive woman to chase you and also become the envy of all the guys in your Friday night chess club (hahaha!!!).

First off, understand that good looking chicks are so used to men bowing down to them and CHOOSING them automatically that they start to expect EVERY GUY to do this.

I once read that women are five times better at naturally reading body language than men are.

That's why 99% of the time a women can tell right away if a man has chosen her by reading his eyes or eye contact and his body language, not to mention the fact that most guys make their interest obvious through their behavior and also by the drool hanging from their mouths.

Girls who are exceptionally attractive automatically put 99% of the guys they meet or see into this huge category of male worshippers.

But when a man comes along that isn't fazed by her beauty (or booty) and DOES NOT CHOOSE her immediately because she looks good in some tight jeans, guess what happens?

She starts to wonder, "Why doesn't this guy just automatically choose me because I look good like all the rest"?

Now she is curious. She doesn't know anything about you(assuming you play it cool and remain mysterious). You become a puzzle that she has to solve.

She now becomes extremely insecure because her self-esteem is based on her looks and the approval she gets because of her looks but you don't seem to be fazed by that at all.

In her mind, she now has to "win you over" and gain your approval that she is indeed "gorgeous". Then her little world will be okay again.

So what happens next? She starts to CHASE YOU. You have now become a prize she "has" to win and a puzzle she has to "solve".

The great thing about this technique is that the better looking the chick, the better it works. Isn't that great?

Remember, the higher you are, the harder the fall. When you knock her off of that pedestal, she WILL fall hard. Fall hard for YOU, that is.

In my own experience, what usually happens is you'll catch her giving you sideways glances and sneak peeks although the bolder ones will give you plenty of strong, direct eye contact. Some will even approach you right away.

If your getting eye contact and any other choosing signs at this point, let the game begin.

Very often, the girl will find a way to "bump into you" or just happen to be in your area.

She may ask you a casual question like what time is it or sometimes the bolder ones will ask you what your name is or where you live or something.

Now, this is very important. When she starts asking you questions about yourself (remember your still a puzzle), don't do like most guys do and f*cking tell your life story.

Remember the mysterious thing?

Keep your answers brief and as short as possible and then turn the conversation back on her by asking your own questions based on little "seeds" of information she gives you.

Check out Allen Thompson's article on Conversating for Maximum Attraction in the Articles or Quick Tips section for more information.

You have to let the mystery of you unfold SLOWLY (then again, even if you dated her for 10 years you should still be hard to read and figure out).

I'll stop here, but of course there are more steps to getting from her initial interest to the bedroom but there's enough information in other posts and on the rest of this site for all of that.

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong." I'm out.
so heres the point.

If you want her to chase you, why would you ever approach her? Isnt that a sign of even very little interest on your side?

At this point only, I just get confused. I always resort to this method and man, it works. But they say u should approach every woman you feel for. So, if that is a HB 10 and I approach her, am I not falling into the male worshippers category?

Guys, here please clarify this point!

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep this is so true. I use it all the time, its just common sense...in fact I used it today in class...works like a charm I swear

shigi

Don Juan
Reaction score
There Is One Problem To This Post.

If The Girl Does Not Find You Attractive, It Doesn't Matter If You're Not Drooling Over Her, She Will Not Care.

She Won't Even Notice That You're Not Drooling Over Her.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple said:
Lately, there seems to be alot of discussion on HB10's and dimes and how to get your "dream girl".

Of course, what that dream girl is depends on your own tastes and preferences.

That being said, this is how you get a really attractive woman to chase you and also become the envy of all the guys in your Friday night chess club (hahaha!!!).

First off, understand that good looking chicks are so used to men bowing down to them and CHOOSING them automatically that they start to expect EVERY GUY to do this.

I once read that women are five times better at naturally reading body language than men are.

That's why 99% of the time a women can tell right away if a man has chosen her by reading his eyes or eye contact and his body language, not to mention the fact that most guys make their interest obvious through their behavior and also by the drool hanging from their mouths.

Girls who are exceptionally attractive automatically put 99% of the guys they meet or see into this huge category of male worshippers.

But when a man comes along that isn't fazed by her beauty (or booty) and DOES NOT CHOOSE her immediately because she looks good in some tight jeans, guess what happens?

She starts to wonder, "Why doesn't this guy just automatically choose me because I look good like all the rest"?

Now she is curious. She doesn't know anything about you(assuming you play it cool and remain mysterious). You become a puzzle that she has to solve.

She now becomes extremely insecure because her self-esteem is based on her looks and the approval she gets because of her looks but you don't seem to be fazed by that at all.

In her mind, she now has to "win you over" and gain your approval that she is indeed "gorgeous". Then her little world will be okay again.

So what happens next? She starts to CHASE YOU. You have now become a prize she "has" to win and a puzzle she has to "solve".

The great thing about this technique is that the better looking the chick, the better it works. Isn't that great?

Remember, the higher you are, the harder the fall. When you knock her off of that pedestal, she WILL fall hard. Fall hard for YOU, that is.

In my own experience, what usually happens is you'll catch her giving you sideways glances and sneak peeks although the bolder ones will give you plenty of strong, direct eye contact. Some will even approach you right away.

If your getting eye contact and any other choosing signs at this point, let the game begin.

Very often, the girl will find a way to "bump into you" or just happen to be in your area.

She may ask you a casual question like what time is it or sometimes the bolder ones will ask you what your name is or where you live or something.

Now, this is very important. When she starts asking you questions about yourself (remember your still a puzzle), don't do like most guys do and f*cking tell your life story.

Remember the mysterious thing?

Keep your answers brief and as short as possible and then turn the conversation back on her by asking your own questions based on little "seeds" of information she gives you.

Check out Allen Thompson's article on Conversating for Maximum Attraction in the Articles or Quick Tips section for more information.

You have to let the mystery of you unfold SLOWLY (then again, even if you dated her for 10 years you should still be hard to read and figure out).

I'll stop here, but of course there are more steps to getting from her initial interest to the bedroom but there's enough information in other posts and on the rest of this site for all of that.

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong." I'm out.
Stop the KBJ.

Playing hard to get doesn't work if you are a man.

Reality is a hot girl doesn't give a sh!t if you pay attention to her or not unless you have something she wants.

This is either looks, social status, or most of all $$$. The more you have of it the hotter the girls that will choose you.

Stop repeating what you read in books and actually go out in the field. Then post.

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
it makes sense...logical sense...but im not buying..

they have so many other guys to hang around and sleep with..why would they care about someone who is indifferent? remember, they are hot girls. why would they cry over one guy?