Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting girls on the dancefloor.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
I know this is controversial, but I think dancing is somewhat AFC

These girls know why you are asking them to dance - it's because you want to screw them.

Why not just be direct and bypass the dancing and run your game on them instead of beating around the bush?

To me, asking girls to dance is right up there with buying girls drinks and/or dinner.
Dancing gets a sexual atmosphere going though. That's if your good at it :p

Numlock - This is true, guess it all depends on the age group. Oh well, use whatever works :)

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think there is anything AFC about a girl rubbing her ass in your crotch.

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
well im someone who clubs often and ill tell u right now..if u go to any half way decent club the music will be way too loud to whisper in a girls ear, sometimes even too loud to ask for a dance. i never ask a girl from my mouth to dance, i ask them threw my body language. the only time i ask to dance is at a party.

the first thing u gotta do is look like u are having fun. what i like to do is dance next to the girls first and get them to notice me since i am a good dancer. then i act like im going to dance with them but dont, just to get them to work hard for my attention. then i will usually grab there hand or waist, smile and start dancing with them.

when i m dancing with a girl i always take control, if we a grinding i will always grab her hips and make her follow the same dance move im doing. when i grind a girl i like to face her so i can make good EC and iniate better kino. also i think if a girl is giving u postive signs hold her hands when dancing with her. i did this yestuday and she put my hands all over her pootang and chest. i like to stop dancing with the girl to leave her wanting more. after i finish dancing if im getting good signs i like to take them somewhere not as loud and number or kiss close.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's what I'm saying. A girl would rather dance with a guy that she has been seeing dancing well, than a stranger who approaches her, lays their hand on her shoulder, and asks her to dance.

C-walking offending gang members? Such a stereotype. I do it many a time, in one of the most "violent" cities in the U.S., and no one has confronted me about it. It's more a part of dance culture than gang culture.

Don Juan
Reaction score
do most guys get wood when they grind girls and what can u do about it?

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 686
that hardley ever happens to me, i guess its cause im so used to goign out to clubs and dancing with HBs. the only time that happens to me is if the girl is really getting into it and i can tell she really wants me. i usually just continue to keep grinding a girl even if i get wood. most girls i talk to like it when they give a guy a boner cause they know the guy is into her, they feel as if they accomplished something. if u think the girl is going to get mad just stop grinding her and dance normal for a few mins or go to the bathroom or get a drink.

if u think it may help j erk off before u go clubbin or to a dance. :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 686
Yeah, because ass rubbing on crotch = :D. As far as what to do...Usually I'll pull in closer with her. Doesn't really matter. Besides, what is she going to say? "So, I turn you on?" Atleast it shows you don't like guys.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Repost from the past: Clubs vs. Pubs

I rarely go to dance clubs anymore.

Instead, I go to the "Pub/Lounge" type places for several reasons:

1) Most of these places don't have dance floors, although they do have ambient background music.
The women that go to these places are there to meet people (Translation: Get picked up) and not to dance.

2) As mentioned above, the background music is more for atmosphere at pubs/lounges and is not ear splitting loud. It makes it 1000% easier to talk to women and run your game.

When you're at a dance club and you're trying to talk to women, you have to lean in so close to hear/be heard that you can't hold eye contact during conversation or read body language and you almost have to shout to communicate.

You say something, and she says "what?" - you repeat yourself, this time louder and she still can't hear you.
Eventually she does, but by then you're the one saying "what?" to her reply, and on and on, back and forth.
Very frustrating and a waste of time.

And for you students of SS, it makes it impossible to run patterns effectively (shifting tonality and such) in a loud atmosphere.
The last time I went to a dance club, my voice was all but gone the next day from trying to talk above the music.

3) Dance clubs are often populated with groups of women who are just out for a night of dancing with the girls and nothing more. They enjoy the attention from all the AFC's buying them drinks just so they can dance with them.
Again, the Pub/Lounge going women are there strictly to meet people, not to dance.

4) Dance clubs usually have a cover charge of anywhere from $10.00 to $40.00 as well as a long wait to get in.
If after you wait in line and drop a fair amount of coin to get in and don't like the scenery, too bad.
Besides, I've got better things to do with my Weekend night(s) out than to stand in line for an hour while watching all the people on the VIP list walk right in. That’s time I could be using to Mack multiple women.

5) If you're not a good dancer, you might not do all that well at dance clubs. The alternate is to take the time to learn to dance well.
The problem with that is that it's time - consuming and only helps your game in one environment.

That's time and effort you could be using to hone your DJ skills.
Skills that will help you PU in any environment, not just dance clubs.

In my opinion, the Pub/Lounge scene is a better bet than the Club scene when it comes to meeting and picking up women.

UpNCominDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing isn't AFC when you're leaving the club with the finest chic in there heading to 1 star motel that gives hourly rates. Dancing is another tool you can use to score. Some of us sharpen certain tools a little more than others. We're all different. Don't rule out dancing. It got me my first 3 some. And just to let you know, I hate dancing and I don't think I'm that great at it. So go out there and get down like James Brown and beat some guts this weekend.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro,

That's exacly how I used to do it back in the day.... You can get success if you try hard enough, but troughout time you'll realize that dancing game is a waste of time.

I say this but you should keep in mind that approaching a girl is better than no approaching, so by no means what you do is weak , I have a friend who does this ALL THE TIME, the guy is an approach machine cuz once he's drunk he stops giving a sh!t and goes up to anything that looks good. He's gotten lays, phone numbers, second dates... TONS of them. However it was never with the hottest girls in the club (9+), the most he gets is a 8 but the average quality of a chick would be a 6 that looks like a 7 when all dressed and made up. So if you want to get hottest girls dancing will NOT do it, and I would back up this claim by staking any amount of money on it. If you want to get hottest girls you gotta do much more than that...

I'll be back in GTA 3rd week of Febuary and I wouldn't mind hitting up all ages since I have a feeling that I could destroy competition since I've been getting better gaming up 19+ clubs for past 2 years.... Be in touch if you wanna hit up some clubs

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by UpNCominDJ
Dancing isn't AFC when you're leaving the club with the finest chic in there heading to 1 star motel that gives hourly rates. Dancing is another tool you can use to score. Some of us sharpen certain tools a little more than others. We're all different. Don't rule out dancing. It got me my first 3 some. And just to let you know, I hate dancing and I don't think I'm that great at it. So go out there and get down like James Brown and beat some guts this weekend.
Not ruling out dancing, but in my opinion, it's not the most efficient way to mack chicks.

My reasons are listed in my post above.

nero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love to club.. I go though for the music and dancing first and then the chicks second... See my self I am really into clubbing.. I love underground hip-hop, dance music(house,jungle,garage, breaks) etc..

So going to clubs/hip-hop shows etc is more to me than just getting girls.

But i think they are great places to meet chicks that are into the same **** as me..

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I don't get laid from strangers. But I did get laid from dancing with girls at the club. Had it not for club, I would have had these girls. Club opens up me and the girl at the dancefloor, which led to touching, and feeling horny for each other. The drinking helps elevate the mood.