Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Girls Msn Messenger Addresses, Need Advice

BLUESILVER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello. i ran across a couple of websites from two of the best girls schools around here, the ones with the prettiest girls. The thing is i got a lot of email addresses from pretty girls and therefore got theyre messenger addys too.So i have added them all to my messenger. The problem is i still havent talked to anyone because the first thing they will ask is who am i and where did i get their addresses from and i dont want to **** up telling some stupid thing or look like a stalker or a psycho, especially because most of them know each other and they could quickly spread the word that theres a stalker around and, you know, that wouldnt be good. Another issue is that theyre much younger than me. I really wuld like to know some of these girls but dont want to blow it by saying something stupid. So the idea i have come up with is the following: Since a friend of mine owns a pretty well known club around here i thought i could say i was making a VIP list for a party in this club and some friend passed me a lot of emails for that. I dont know if this is a good idea but cant seem to think of anything better. i dont think it would be wise to say "Hey I saw your pic and i liked you" or " I want to meet girls from your school". Maybe im thinking i shouldnt put all of them in the same messenger account because they could ask each other.
Maybe youre thinking that this is a stupid way to meet girls but actually i would really like to know some of them or at least one since i dont get to see them too often in places i go to.
Can someone tell any ideas on what should i say in order to make them interested and dont appear as a stalker to them....??

sorry for the long post. im not a newbie really but this situation is kind of awkward. thanks.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMing = No Game = No Girl.

Trust me on this.

BLUESILVER

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is i havent got their phones, only their msn's and even if i had it, i cant call someone i dont know or have never spoken to....However, i could try to get their phones by messenger but only if i do it right...i need something witty to get them to trust me and get interested, thats what im trying to do...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother man, I don't know you, but I can tell from your request, if I did, I'd want to lock you up.

The only circumstance where it's okay to start talking/chatting to some girl that you had never seen or heard of before.. well, i can't think of one.

You want to get to know girls? Really? Well, try meeting one. In person!
You might be amazed at how easy it is to talk to someone!

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Big Pappy
Brother man, I don't know you, but I can tell from your request, if I did, I'd want to lock you up.

The only circumstance where it's okay to start talking/chatting to some girl that you had never seen or heard of before.. well, i can't think of one.

You want to get to know girls? Really? Well, try meeting one. In person!
You might be amazed at how easy it is to talk to someone!
Word.

Holy crap, you're going to the school websites to get their emails?

Sound stalkerish to me...

Smile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you said you dont want to sound weird/physco or whatever so i'll be honest with you, the fact that you took down their email addresses and even went looking through a website of a local girls school is weird, very weird. If you dont want to come off this way then i say you get rid of the email addresses and never do anything weird like this again. The reason you cant tell these girls the truth and need to make up an excuse to IM them is because you know deep down this is weird and you know the girls will think its weird. Quit it man.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...
Before you do anything else, don't even take another breath before you do exactly what Smile said and get rid of those addresses. Delete them off your list now.
Your actions represent your position, you're still a newbie.
Just talk to someone, its the only way to grow.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, it's actions like that which make people afraid to use the net. If you think about it, what portion of any of those actions would make a girl want to get to know someone?

Get some values, get a personality, get a life and THEN you may be able to get a girl. Stealthing around, exploiting technology and gathering information about a woman through subterfuge is the epitome of the stereotypical computer geek. :mad:

Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
You know, it's actions like that which make people afraid to use the net. If you think about it, what portion of any of those actions would make a girl want to get to know someone?

Get some values, get a personality, get a life and THEN you may be able to get a girl. Stealthing around, exploiting technology and gathering information about a woman through subterfuge is the epitome of the stereotypical computer geek. :mad:
I agree 100 percent!!! Kid needs to get a life. Another one who hasn't done the boot camp yet...and who obviously needs it.

But why do the actual work when you can whine on this site and get kudo's on your back for how miserable your life is.

fm2

Don Juan
Reaction score
:So the idea i have come up with is the following: Since a friend of mine owns a pretty well known club around here i thought i could say i was making a VIP list for a party in this club and some friend passed me a lot of emails for that:

Dude! Your friend owns a popular club......and you have to e-stalk young school chicks??

SLAP THINESELF!!!!

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 things: get their numbers, not their email addresses. secondly, your friend who owns a popular club is GREAT social proof. That is all.