Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting fixated on girl

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl I know through a Church group. She looks like this (same haircut and everything):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAuoNa5g6i8

and she moves like that too. She is a classy chick.

Now this girl is kind of shy. Before, she always just left our group really quickly (probably to keep anybody from hitting on her).

Well lately she has been talking to me more and she dropped a comment to the effect that she doesn't have a whole lot going on Saturday nights.

Today she hung around for a long time. Trouble was, there were lots of people around and I was helping one of them lug stuff around. When I was 5 seconds away from being done, she left.

AAAAAHHHH, now I have a problem. She has really gotten under my skin. The trouble is I see her pretty rarely. I'm starting to feel that old feeling I had in high school with my first crush. What to do....

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm wake up, U aint in HIGHSCHOOL............make a move, ask her out..........stop OVER-THINKING THIS.

FIRST THINGS FIRST...............get her off that pedastal U placed her on already. Level the playing field in your head first...........remember you are the prize to win over. Maybe she is all shook up over YOU.

Calm down, relax, be smooth and act like it aint no biggie if she says yes or no. But get on this already, stop with the stalling.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
ummm wake up, U aint in HIGHSCHOOL............make a move, ask her out..........stop OVER-THINKING THIS.
Easier said than done.

COD said:
Calm down, relax, be smooth and act like it aint no biggie if she says yes or no.
That's what I've been doing, but it's been hard to keep up the facade. I had too much to drink a few days ago (at a party) and I was sitting next to her on the couch and I wasn't able to conceal my feelings that well.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense bruh but a lot of what I'm reading in this post suggests a lack of overall game on your part. Either that, or this one girl is making you way worse than you really are :p

If you had options you wouldn't be feeling so desperate, now would you?

You were next to her DRUNK AT A PARTY and you couldn't even flirt with her? You say you couldn't conceal your feelings well...elaborate on what happened.

I think it is CLEAR that you are going to have to get her number and mack on her away from her.

I know that you know that all you would hear here (damn that was a confusing sentence) is "make a move." Well, surely you have to understand that's all anybody CAN tell you.

Oh yeah, if if you truly see her all that rarely, add her on Facebook. A lot of guys will say don't do it, but you should be able to game her SLIGHTLY there and get the number online itself. Easy way out, but just as effective from my experiences.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks ARocket.

ARrocket said:
No offense bruh but a lot of what I'm reading in this post suggests a lack of overall game on your part. Either that, or this one girl is making you way worse than you really are :p
She is making me worse than usual.

ARrocket said:
You were next to her DRUNK AT A PARTY and you couldn't even flirt with her? You say you couldn't conceal your feelings well...elaborate on what happened.
No, I did flirt. But it was a weird kind of party...everyone was just sitting around on the couches and wasn't really talking (trying to sober up I guess) And then us two were talking and looking at each other a lot. She laughed at basically everything I said, which was good. Then again, she was definitely buzzed.

But I couldn't bring myself to make a move, even drunk, with all those people around, just staring at me (same problem as last night). So as usual she ran off at the end before I got to finish it.

I have her email. I think I'm going to use it.