getting expelled (must peep)

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok listen, i'm getting expelled for ****ing up to much in my current school, & the ppl who have seen my posts & **** before know that i've liked this girl forever now & yes it's the same girl i've always talked about. anyway, since i'm getting expelled & getting sent away to a diff school to live there in some other state, i'm thinking i gotta do something this fri my last day of school. i never really talk to this girl, i mean sometimes ..but i'm thinking about walking up to her lunch table the last day & kissing her. i know, this **** is EXTREMELY ballsy, & i'll probably get slapped, but do you guys think i should do it? i think it'd be ****in awesome & then just walk out of the school. i'll be a ****in legend. it will happen in my lunchroom if i do decide to do it.

any tips on doing this, how to approach her, the right way to kiss her? i really need to know & fast b/c it's this friday my last day of school so, gimmie replies

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cute. Dress like a million bucks and go for it.

OFcourse, this is against all teachings of this site but I believe it is absolutly funny. Talk to her a bit and just set it up. Say something like "Ever had the sudden urge to just do somehting?" and BAM!

Tell me how it goes!

lol....

Lik

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what most people want to do but don't have the balls to. Wear something better than you normally wear to get people's attention, walk up to her, start some small talk and then kiss her. If it works, it's all good. If it doesn't, well you're leaving so it doesn't matter.

CaptainMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
That's cute. Dress like a million bucks and go for it.

OFcourse, this is against all teachings of this site but I believe it is absolutly funny. Talk to her a bit and just set it up. Say something like "Ever had the sudden urge to just do somehting?" and BAM!

Tell me how it goes!

lol....

Lik
perfect!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I think you guys just wanna hear about how he gets slapped.

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i've thought about getting slapped ..but even if i do get slapped, i still think this'll be good? i mean she might on instinct like nervously slap me but even if she does, i'll just play it cool walk away & i think after she thinks about what i did she'll like it & i think she'll miss me while i'm gone, & that's when i come back next yr wit my big arrival. she's told me i had balls before when i told her how much i liked her & didn't even know her ..wait until i just walk up & kiss her

uppin for what-you-thinks & tips

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it man! I need a good laugh, but what have you got to lose eh? Nothing!

Aust

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..but i'm thinking about walking up to her lunch table the last day & kissing her. i know, this **** is EXTREMELY ballsy, & i'll probably get slapped, but do you guys think i should do it? i think it'd be ****in awesome & then just walk out of the school. i'll be a ****in legend.

Ah yes, a legacy of sexual assault, that's a great thing to be remembered for....Just think, if you had been that ballsy before (i.e. ask her out), you could actually have permitted physical contact...

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
my bad i wasn't clear enough ..i did ask her out, but she has a boyfriend atm & no he doesn't go to our school lives in another town. i still think this is good?

yo should i jus give this girl a little kiss? or should i french her? i'm kinda leanin towards tryna french her. tips plz

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CribMaster345
my bad i wasn't clear enough ..i did ask her out, but she has a boyfriend atm & no he doesn't go to our school lives in another town. i still think this is good?

yo should i jus give this girl a little kiss? or should i french her? i'm kinda leanin towards tryna french her. tips plz
Why stop at just a kiss? If I were you, I'd whip out my schlong and shove it in her mouth. Might as well go out in a blaze of glory, eh?

Sorry, I just don't see the appeal of this whole idea. How satisfying can a kiss be if it's non-consentual? Sure, it takes balls, but I think it's still a lot closer to AFC than DJ.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont stick your tongue straight down her throat right away! just kiss her, see what she does.

or since your leaving and u dont care, stick your tongue down her throat.

....heres my idea, tell her you have something to show her, then walk her to the janitors closet, or some other room, or a quiet spot somewhere. then (this tip was on here like last week) tell her you have a surprise, lean in and kiss her

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, tru i guess ..well i might not do this then, but, iono good points tho anybody else?

masteralios

Don Juan
Reaction score
do it

ur leavin anyway

and everyone at ur scool is gonna respect u wen u get back

tell us wen u've done it

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you are so on dude! GO give that chick the kiss of yourlife! and if she doesn't slap you at the lunch table... come back at the last pd. and apologize.. and BAM kiss her again! haha

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u do this ull be a hero in my books. i ****in wish i had the balls to do that

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have enough balls to get in enough trouble to get expelled. but u don't have enough balls to ask a girl out. mad world!