Getting ex back?

sagexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, i cant find a post that really addresses this problem. i want to know if it is possible to get your ex back and how? even if u get it back will it be the same as before? or is this still going downhill with no way back up?

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have a chance at getting your ex back.

Why the fvck would you want someone that DUMPED you back?

You just don't get it do you. This is the opportunity for you to STOP being pathetic and to grow some balls and grow up and become a MAN.

No one is saying that the process of growing balls and becoming a MAN is easy but it is honestly your best option.

Go find new hobbies and interests and pursue them with a passion. Go meet new girls and pursue them. Make yourself the best man that you can be.

Only then will your EX realize how big of a mistake she REALLY made but at that point you wouldn't want someone like her back.

Honestly, your young. If you grow up and become a MAN, then you will look back at this woman and you won't believe that you wasted your time dating her because she will be way below your league.

If you don't grow up and become a man, then you will always look back at her as being the love of your life and you will be depressed that you were never able to get her back.

Stop being a pvssy and become a MAN.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
every breakup is unique. Just saying "can I get my ex back" is as pointless as saying "can I find a good place to live." Too general for anyone to answer.

I agree with Donnie, you need to give her a less-important spot in your life. Don't worry about her as much as you worry about your long-term, day-to-day living. Calm down, breakups suck, but they aren't the end of the world.

sagexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Donnie Darko said:
You don't have a chance at getting your ex back.

Why the fvck would you want someone that DUMPED you back?

You just don't get it do you. This is the opportunity for you to STOP being pathetic and to grow some balls and grow up and become a MAN.

No one is saying that the process of growing balls and becoming a MAN is easy but it is honestly your best option.

Go find new hobbies and interests and pursue them with a passion. Go meet new girls and pursue them. Make yourself the best man that you can be.

Only then will your EX realize how big of a mistake she REALLY made but at that point you wouldn't want someone like her back.

Honestly, your young. If you grow up and become a MAN, then you will look back at this woman and you won't believe that you wasted your time dating her because she will be way below your league.

If you don't grow up and become a man, then you will always look back at her as being the love of your life and you will be depressed that you were never able to get her back.

Stop being a pvssy and become a MAN.
"I agree " is what my mind says and I accept that
But what I'm doing is completely different. I understand it all but just can't accept it
She's jolly and goes I love u like a week ago, now she's like this *****.
Maybe ur right, I need to man up and get another girl as there are many that's better than her.
But being an afc is so contradictng, because u want her back even though u know there are many people better
Trying to forget her is another option, but I'm stuck in 4 classes with her and 2 classes with her next semester and I can't change it
Which is equivalent to 5 days a week
What do u suggest I do

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
sagexx said:
"I agree " is what my mind says and I accept that
But what I'm doing is completely different. I understand it all but just can't accept it
She's jolly and goes I love u like a week ago, now she's like this *****.
Maybe ur right, I need to man up and get another girl as there are many that's better than her.
But being an afc is so contradictng, because u want her back even though u know there are many people better
Trying to forget her is another option, but I'm stuck in 4 classes with her and 2 classes with her next semester and I can't change it
Which is equivalent to 5 days a week
What do u suggest I do
I suggest that you permanently delete her e-mail address, facebook, myspace, IM, and phone numbers. Do you have photos, letters, keepsakes, gifts that she gave you that remind you of her and your relationship with her? Then, throw them all away.

You should have absolutely no extraneous contact with her outside of the classes that you have to see her in. You shouldn't have to change your life to avoid her, but you can avoid purposefully seeking her out.

When you see her in class, don't approach her. Instead try approaching other people in your class and having interesting conversations with them.

If she approaches you in class, then be polite and brief in your conversation. Avoid talking about you and her or your relationship. Just tell her that you are over it and that you have moved on.

Stop thinking about her. Stop trying to think of ways to get her back. The best way to do this is to stay busy by passionately pursuing new hobbies, activities and interests. Go make yourself the best man that you can be.

Try hitting the gym or taking up running. The cardiovascular and gym exercise will help you relieve stress and improve how you look.

Join a sport or an interesting extracurricular activity.

Start talking to people that you don't know but would like to. Expand your social circle and make new friends.

If you are truly busy, then you won't have time to think of her. Get off this forum and start getting busy ENJOYING life.

Stop over thinking and stop over-analyzing everything. Read the DJ bible, read the Book of Pook, read the posts on this forum and soak it all in and go out and live your life.

You don't need to post anymore about this girl that DUMPED you. It's over and it is time for you to move on. Go out and make your life better, pursue new hobbies and activities, become the best MAN that you can be, and find better GIRLS and pursue them.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something that addresses your problem:
How to GET YOUR EX BACK...and WHY YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT

If she dumped you (which I'm assuming) then forget it. Even if she comes back the same thing will happen again. And seriously man, why would you want to get back with a girl who broke up with you. Have some self-respect.

If you broke up with her then be a man and stick to your decision. She will always secretly resent you if you get back together after you dumped her.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
infact Properly working out at the gym with proper nutrition getting all buff and then practicing on improving your game, socail game and having loads of new women and her seeing it! - is the ultimate revenge against her ...

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW.....

Tell ya what....

You know that car you used to drive that after you paid way too much for it crapped out on you and you were so tired of it breaking down and leaving you stranded that you left it abandoned on the side of the road ???....

Remember that piece of sh!t car....the one you walked away from??....

Well I found it and spray painted it and now I'm ready to sell it back to you.....

Are you gonna start paying good money all over again to me so you can drive the same old car, that you already paid for once, thats gonna crap out on you and leave you stranded all over again????.....

Would you really buy it back from me?????.....

If you did wouldn't that make you a complete moron ?????.....

If you wouldn't do this with a stupid car why would you do it with a chick?????

Spend your time and money on a new car (chick)!!!!!

Don't spend good money buying back the same old broken junk!!!!....

YGTBFSM !!!!!!

Over and Out.

sagexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, i think i know what to do now. since getting her back is out of the question. maybe for a quickie, but its not gonna be the same as many suggested it. u think i shud give the stuff back to her? cause i know i paid for half of this crap. kind of a waste of tossing it out and i dont want to see it either.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Box it up and UPS it to her.

If she sends it back give it to charity get a reciept and you can write it off your taxes.

If she left it it must not be very important though.

Most p*ssy boys use "giving back her stuff" as an excuse for one more try at contact.

Don't be one of those assh*les!!!!

Over and Out.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she broke up with you and you want her back. well, you can put your balls in her purse and throw away your pride and self esteem and MAYBE drag it out a bit longer-until she breaks up with you again.IF you broke up with her,never go back-the reasons you broke up with her ARE STILL THERE.

teddy240

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exes are confusing as hell. To get one back, give them nothing. Dont talk to them, speak with them, anything! If they contact you tell them that you have been busy. Let them find out for themselves how well your doing WITHOUT them. The way to do this, actually have something exciting going on in your life. Sometimes it takes weeks, sometimes months, sometimes years, but ive noticed that women keep the ones they love or like the most in a small jar. When they lose someone or break up with someone, they sometimes go out and grab another one. But, alot of the time they reach in that jar and pull a name. Sometimes just realizing they messed up something doesnt happen over night. The new person they are with sh!t gets old and they realize that you where the best guy, most interesting, etc. Here's another point, by the time they want to come back, you'll be so happy in your life you will come to realize that you dont need or want them anymore. Think like this "if i am such a great person, why did you dump, cheat, ruin our relationship in the first place?" You want what you USED to have with her... the sexual connection that disappeared when sh!t hit the fan. Rarely lightning strikes twice so move on. Here is a quote that I made for myself and I have never heard it anywhere, but live by this....
"I WAS ALIVE BEFORE YOU, ILL SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU"

teddy240

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
If she broke up with you and you want her back. well, you can put your balls in her purse and throw away your pride and self esteem and MAYBE drag it out a bit longer-until she breaks up with you again.IF you broke up with her,never go back-the reasons you broke up with her ARE STILL THERE.
Agreed, those issues are still there, and they hold a grudge, one that makes you cringe. People never really change everything, just minor details. They will make you feel like **** for breaking up with them in the first place, they flirt at first and want some loving, but once they think there back in the game, they will grab your balls and tell you how much of a ass you were for breaking their lil heart.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would have been an excellent thread for AFCPro.

Okay, this is how you get her back:

#1 - You sit down and gather a collection of movies. Source material is very important. I recommend: The Notebook, Dear John, Love Actually, and Pretty Woman. This is the "Recovery Kit". Other users might cite several other movies, but I think these four will get you off to a good start.

#2 - As you are watching these movies, make sure you get in touch with the emotional YOU. Make sure that down deep in that core of yours, you have become in touch with your feminine side. It helps to have tissues next to you. For the reason alone, leave The Notebook for last.

#3 - As soon as you are done with the movies, get on your computer and look up poems that describe your ex as the ONLY ONE for you. This is a good idea. After all, she IS THE ONE. Right? Even though she probably left you and right now is getting DPed by two guys and blowing a third, she IS THE ONE. Any poem that says that your life without her is not worth living, is probably preferable.

#4 - Print out said card and then make sure you begin making a website. 10 years ago, anything on Angelfire or Tripod would have been perfect. But now, start a blog. You should be in tune with your emotional core after the movies and the card, so write a blog about how much you miss her and add pictures into the blog. You know, some people are challenged mentally and need pictures or illustrations. Who wants to be bothered with words?

#5 - Visit ftd.com. Just make sure you don't order flowers from the Mother's Day category. Who wants to receive purple tulips? Make sure you ordered the REDDEST roses in there with the biggest vase. Send those to her home address. She'll appreciate it. If she works, send her a second arrangement to one of the classes you take together. Make sure you send a balloon with the arrangement that goes to work and that it has text saying: "Sage & Chick, LOVE FOREVER".

#6 - Once you have the first 5 steps down, it's time to hire the musical help. Mariachi's CAN work, but if neither of you know Spanish, forget it. Just go to your local Starbucks and enlist the help of a few hipsters that you know might have guitars and bongos. Now, you can go to either her place or to class with the musical group. Make sure that you go to the place where there's more people at... so they can all witness how much you love her. It's not public humiliation. She'll love you for it. Make sure they play something from Celine Dion. Chicks love that.

#7 - If she studies at a place with a window view, hire a skywriter to write out your name and hers and make sure she can see it. If she doesn't, just take a picture and make sure you put it up on the blog. She'll love this.

#8 - By now, these 7 steps will have her FULL of love for you. This is when you make the last move. Head to a veterinarian and tell them you want to be neutered. When the vet looks at you confused, tell them that it's an act of love. Tell him that you did Steps 1 - 7 and he'll nod and understand. After all, that Vet is probably an AFC too and is probably ball-less as well. Make sure that after the procedure, the Vet keeps your balls in a cooler with ice.

#9 - Mail your balls over to your ex. She already has them in a figurative sense, why not do this in a literal sense? Bonus points if you get her name inscribed into them before you send them to her. If she already has you by the balls, why shouldn't she have your pair with her name on them? She'll definitely see that you are the prize by then and want to get back with you. If she hasn't by Step 9, she's just a soulless b!tch who obviously doesn't know how to appreciate a man like you.

I hope my steps work for you.
It's guaranteed to work. Just make sure to tell her to keep those testicles on ice, you know, in case she ever wants them reattached or you decide to become man enough to grab them from her and reattach them yourself.

She's an ex for a reason and as an ex she shall stay.

sagexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting ways, but i think the reason of the break up is cause i was an afc. think by the time she comes running or crawling back and i lose that afc behavior, will it be any different? i know it sounds ridiculous, but i know u guys remember your first time after LTR when u were still afcs and u still wanted ur ex back no matter what. that is how i feel right now. its probably going to take me more time to get rid of this stupid thinking right now, but now i cant help it.

In$tinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
This would have been an excellent thread for AFCPro.

Okay, this is how you get her back:

#1 - You sit down and gather a collection of movies. Source material is very important. I recommend: The Notebook, Dear John, Love Actually, and Pretty Woman. This is the "Recovery Kit". Other users might cite several other movies, but I think these four will get you off to a good start.

#2 - As you are watching these movies, make sure you get in touch with the emotional YOU. Make sure that down deep in that core of yours, you have become in touch with your feminine side. It helps to have tissues next to you. For the reason alone, leave The Notebook for last.

#3 - As soon as you are done with the movies, get on your computer and look up poems that describe your ex as the ONLY ONE for you. This is a good idea. After all, she IS THE ONE. Right? Even though she probably left you and right now is getting DPed by two guys and blowing a third, she IS THE ONE. Any poem that says that your life without her is not worth living, is probably preferable.

#4 - Print out said card and then make sure you begin making a website. 10 years ago, anything on Angelfire or Tripod would have been perfect. But now, start a blog. You should be in tune with your emotional core after the movies and the card, so write a blog about how much you miss her and add pictures into the blog. You know, some people are challenged mentally and need pictures or illustrations. Who wants to be bothered with words?

#5 - Visit ftd.com. Just make sure you don't order flowers from the Mother's Day category. Who wants to receive purple tulips? Make sure you ordered the REDDEST roses in there with the biggest vase. Send those to her home address. She'll appreciate it. If she works, send her a second arrangement to one of the classes you take together. Make sure you send a balloon with the arrangement that goes to work and that it has text saying: "Sage & Chick, LOVE FOREVER".

#6 - Once you have the first 5 steps down, it's time to hire the musical help. Mariachi's CAN work, but if neither of you know Spanish, forget it. Just go to your local Starbucks and enlist the help of a few hipsters that you know might have guitars and bongos. Now, you can go to either her place or to class with the musical group. Make sure that you go to the place where there's more people at... so they can all witness how much you love her. It's not public humiliation. She'll love you for it. Make sure they play something from Celine Dion. Chicks love that.

#7 - If she studies at a place with a window view, hire a skywriter to write out your name and hers and make sure she can see it. If she doesn't, just take a picture and make sure you put it up on the blog. She'll love this.

#8 - By now, these 7 steps will have her FULL of love for you. This is when you make the last move. Head to a veterinarian and tell them you want to be neutered. When the vet looks at you confused, tell them that it's an act of love. Tell him that you did Steps 1 - 7 and he'll nod and understand. After all, that Vet is probably an AFC too and is probably ball-less as well. Make sure that after the procedure, the Vet keeps your balls in a cooler with ice.

#9 - Mail your balls over to your ex. She already has them in a figurative sense, why not do this in a literal sense? Bonus points if you get her name inscribed into them before you send them to her. If she already has you by the balls, why shouldn't she have your pair with her name on them? She'll definitely see that you are the prize by then and want to get back with you. If she hasn't by Step 9, she's just a soulless b!tch who obviously doesn't know how to appreciate a man like you.

I hope my steps work for you.
It's guaranteed to work. Just make sure to tell her to keep those testicles on ice, you know, in case she ever wants them reattached or you decide to become man enough to grab them from her and reattach them yourself.

She's an ex for a reason and as an ex she shall stay.
I just pissed myself! :kick: