Getting college tail when you're out of college?

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm recently out of college and looking back on some of the opportunities I missed.

Any ideas on how to hook up with young chicks when you're out of the loop?

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
aside frm meeting girls in grad-school you might want to try hitting up the bar and clube scene. take a non college class. like yoga or pottery at the local Y. some class lots of girls are lia
ble to try.

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
junior college

Take a class at a junior college, such as dance, drawing, or French and you'll meet quite a few young chicks. Show up for the first class and sign up if you see lots of girls you want to meet. Good luck.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to clubs and bars on college nights...most have them. If they don't, go out on Thursday nights, that's historically a college night.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College chicks love guys who are out of school. Go to college nights at clubs wear something that says you're older but not an old man. Hopefully somethign that says Ive got a little money, style and class. Order drinks that college guys don't usually order. Take a bunch of your older more mature friends, not old guys. I guarantee you will have more women than you can shake your stick at. :D