Getting cold after arrange a date

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I replies a girls's story today. She answered. She has just 1 photos but looks fine no problem. We texted a little bit then I said Let's take this conversation to a coffee. She accepted but now I just feel cold. Not the first time after I arrange something It feels like I don't want it anymore.
I learned that I could get that person and my ego was satisfied. Thenit finished for me but How do I get out of this situation?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Perhaps because you have no confidence in yourself and are afraid that she won't be interested when she actually meets you in person.

That's what it sounds like to me. If you knew for a fact she was going to fall head over heels for you when she met you, would you feel the same way?

Doubtful.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps because you have no confidence in yourself and are afraid that she won't be interested when she actually meets you in person.

That's what it sounds like to me. If you knew for a fact she was going to fall head over heels for you when she met you, would you feel the same way?

Doubtful.
Actually, this is not the first time this has happened. It's happened before. Yes, I feel the same even though I know they will fall in love. I like being desired and being able to set someone up more than a relationship. But I don't know why. May be I didn't like her enough I don't know.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned that I could get that person and my ego was satisfied. Thenit finished for me but How do I get out of this situation?
So you're like a girl, losing attraction when you know the other person is into you. Women tend to get out of that by just ghosting you, so you might want to take that way out.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're like a girl, losing attraction when you know the other person is into you. Women tend to get out of that by just ghosting you, so you might want to take that way out.
People might say that my empathy skills or historical memory are better than a man's, maybe it's true :D
Jokes aside, how can I handle these?

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you jack off a lot? Masturbation can give your brain the dopamine necessary that you actually accomplished something without really accomplishing anything.

If not maybe your goal is to get women to say yes to your dates and you need to break through this boundaries. Make you and your body go through the uncomfortable experience to meet new people and connect with them.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you jack off a lot? Masturbation can give your brain the dopamine necessary that you actually accomplished something without really accomplishing anything.

If not maybe your goal is to get women to say yes to your dates and you need to break through this boundaries. Make you and your body go through the uncomfortable experience to meet new people and connect with them.
Probably both. I chase a girl for weeks but When she accepted I get cold again. I was thinking I love her toooo much, I want to be in a relationship with her, spent all of my time with her but after she say yes I get cold again.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably both. I chase a girl for weeks but When she accepted I get cold again. I was thinking I love her toooo much, I want to be in a relationship with her, spent all of my time with her but after she say yes I get cold again.
So would you say you have the mindset of a hunter? Meaning once you have won the conquest, your interest level drops? Do you thrive on challenge?

Once I drop a chics panties, I know I have won. It's just a matter of time before she starts falling for me. That has always been the peak of things for me.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So would you say you have the mindset of a hunter? Meaning once you have won the conquest, your interest level drops? Do you thrive on challenge?
Yes exactly same. I'm still virgin but I just like being hunter nowadays. May be it's because fapping i don't know.

We were talking to a girl recently. The girl didn't want me and she was the thing I wanted most in life.
Not just sexually. I wanted to experience something romantic together. I thought I was in love with her.
Then, when the girl started to approach me more positively, all her magic disappeared.

Likewise, sometimes I miss a woman I was dating. Even though it seems like what I miss are the memories I had with him, it's not actually like that.
I just don't want him to love anyone else but me. I like to impress people, make them regret it, etc.
When I say this, they sometimes compare it to teenage girls, but it is true.

And after all this, I sit and wonder why I don't have a girlfriend or why I'm still a virgin. I don't even want to talk to new people anymore because of this.
While a part of me wants women, another part of me repels them all.
I thought it was social phobia but I don't know if it could be.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Dude, trust me it’s all in your head.

Stopping jacking off and start facking women, miraculously this problem will go away, and you’ll have a whole new set of problems to deal with.

Check back after you’ve completed step #1

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Stopping jacking off and start facking women, miraculously this problem will go away, and you’ll have a whole new set of problems to deal with.

These days, my masturbation frequency has increased again. I was thinking about doing nofap for a while and being more school oriented. I have a very important exam in 30 days.
Thanks for the advice, I'll try it.

Also, there are times when I feel more needy, probably for the same reason.

But I realized that I'm not good at starting conversations with strangers and entering new environments, whether it's masturbation or not :D
I think this is the main issue as it is the biggest obstacle to me reaching these girls.
I have a barista friend and he meets a lot of girls, dates etc. As for me, I have to spend more time at school, I get busier. Therefore I do not work. So I don't know where to meet someone.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you preffer monk mode about this? From redpill.
Or can it make worse about sociality?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
These days, my masturbation frequency has increased again. I was thinking about doing nofap for a while and being more school oriented. I have a very important exam in 30 days.
Thanks for the advice, I'll try it.

Also, there are times when I feel more needy, probably for the same reason.

But I realized that I'm not good at starting conversations with strangers and entering new environments, whether it's masturbation or not :D
I think this is the main issue as it is the biggest obstacle to me reaching these girls.
I have a barista friend and he meets a lot of girls, dates etc. As for me, I have to spend more time at school, I get busier. Therefore I do not work. So I don't know where to meet someone.
Take a public speaking class. Or join Toastmasters to resolve your anxiety.

The fact that you are not fired up to actually put your penis in a woman’s vagina after you “got her “means that you don’t have a normal thought process about this. Once you feel a vagina, you’ll understand what I’m talking about. You’ll burn for it masturbation is such a pale substitute.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a public speaking class. Or join Toastmasters to resolve your anxiety.

The fact that you are not fired up to actually put your penis in a woman’s vagina after you “got her “means that you don’t have a normal thought process about this. Once you feel a vagina, you’ll understand what I’m talking about. You’ll burn for it masturbation is such a pale substitute.
I've given public presentations before. I don't have any problems because it's planned. My main problem occurs in a random meeting.

Also, I don't know why, but I feel so bored right now. I didn't even feel like saying hello to any woman.
I guess it's a common combination of masturbation and extreme frustration :D

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Public speaking classes teach impromptu speaking, as does Toastmasters. That’s the part you need, based on what you’ve posted.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I replies a girls's story today. She answered. She has just 1 photos but looks fine no problem. We texted a little bit then I said Let's take this conversation to a coffee. She accepted but now I just feel cold. Not the first time after I arrange something It feels like I don't want it anymore.
Just do what women do and denounce yourself of all accountability / empathy for the other person and then go and complain on social media about it

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Public speaking classes teach impromptu speaking, as does Toastmasters. That’s the part you need, based on what you’ve posted.
I don't know what Toastmasters is, but they don't exist where I am.
I don't have any problems in such situations anyway. People are there and they are going to listen to me.
My problem is meeting someone in an unfamiliar environment and making small talk. I don't know what to say after hello.
Also, I can't say that I get into new environments very often. I was looking for a dance or music course but I live in a 10-15k town.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I don't know what Toastmasters is, but they don't exist where I am.
I don't have any problems in such situations anyway. People are there and they are going to listen to me.
My problem is meeting someone in an unfamiliar environment and making small talk. I don't know what to say after hello.
Also, I can't say that I get into new environments very often. I was looking for a dance or music course but I live in a 10-15k town.
Yea they do, DM me.