Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting back into the game, guidance?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, just went through some loss and figured I'd reach out for a little support. God, its been a while since I posted.

Anyways, lost a parent recently and my GF of a year dumped me, and is now ****ing some dude who she said she'd never touch. He's a pretty boy, a bit of a tool (kinda womanly, lacks any real manly traits). He worships her, which is what she needs, what I can't bring myself to do, and why we broke up. I'm sure he's good for her and I know i'd never be (given I have a spine), but it still kinda sucks to end an LTR and have them move on first.

Right now, I'm burying myself in work. Im in school, and in my spare time I try and keep busy. Got some collectible cars, and a motorcycle, and I've been working out regularly (looking better I must say.) I wanna take some martial arts classes or something too, just for fun.

Still, I'm having a hard time meeting women. I've been going out regularly but my circle of friends is combed over so I gotta find fresh meat. It ain't easy! I only really have one other buddy I can troll with but even though I would say we are both pretty attractive, fun loving guys, women don't bite. Maybe I need to be more aware, but I feel like most women that I see don't display a single IOI. And its frustrating, because I SHOULD be desirable. Successful, in school, working hard, good looking, funny etc. I'm not perfect, but I figured I could pull a hottie by now. I'm kinda looking to be shallow, and just hook up with someone way hotter than my ex, to prove to myself (and a little bit to her) that I can do better haha.

Anyone got any advice? I am happy, and I figure I'm pretty confident. If nothing materializes i'll just keep myself working, making money, fixing my cars and having fun (gotta make your own life worth living!) but I'd really like a little revenge booty.

I know its vague, but I figure maybe someone can give me a nudge in just the direction I need...

Thanks guys!

PS I know i'm cross posting this, dont whine :D

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trust me, I havent hooked up with enough hotties. a little validation would be nice. and bringing my standards up will only lead to a better self image, more confidence etc. its kinda positive no matter what happens.