Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting back a girl when she thinks you're a jerk/a**hole??

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems to be the opposite situation of most on this board lol...but I was seeing this chick who I assumed was like most girls but actually turned out to be just a sweet girl, but I was treating her like a b**chy HB9 lol which she certainly didnt deserve.

how do I get back with her? she thinks im an a$$hole and quite frankly i was lol i went overboard. i can't just go completely AFC because that would turn anyone off, so how do I convince her I'm not a jerk while not turning into a soft jelly filled wimp? anyone have examples of things i can do/say?

stuff like this is like when sosuave goes wrong lol being alpha/dj/etc gone overboard :nervous: my fault though i should have been more cool and level headed. oh well now i know for next time, but i would like to get back with this girl.

(note: diff girl from other thread)

Daniel1982

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just ask her out and quit being a jerk around her. Most guys around here confuse being alpha with treating the girl bad.

Being alpha is more about being cool, taking iniciative, and being impervious to sh!t. HOWEVER, if someone doesn't act according to your standards, or messes with your personal boundaries, THEN you defend your ground.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
^^

That pretty much

Being alpha is about respect, fearlessness, and not being afraid to go after what you want

it's not about treating people like sh1t. lol that's not alpha, that's just being a douche

don't get so hung up on terms either. Just be you and don't be afraid to do what you do and go after what you want

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one here is telling you to be an a$$hole. If they are, then they're mistaken or just an idiot. Being a jerk is PART of the game, but you must use push/pull techniques. You do this with C&F, playful teasing, 2 steps forward 1 step back. Get me? They're should be some pull with every push, generally speaking. So yea, if you're JUST a straight up a$$hole, don't expect her to talk to anymore.

Igetit!

Reaction score
MaryS said:
Ummmmmmmmm Tell her the truth???
The truth? I don't think she can HANDLE THE TRUTH (JACK NICHOLSON). :D

The best thing to do would be to tone down this jerk/a-hole behavior.

I said tone it down,NOT ELIMINATE IT.

Just be cool,be normal,then every now and then,toss in a hint of jerkness.

If you just drop it all together,you'll come off as being incongruent.

She won't trust you because she won't know who you are,the arrogant jerk she met in the beginning,or a nice guy who gets constantly rejected and has decided to try to act like a jerk to get women.

In this scenario,it's actually better to be a jerk. She might not like some of the things you do,but at least she'll trust you,in that you are who she thought you were. At least you're not one guy trying to fool her into thinking you're something or somebody else.

He shouldn't tell her he was acting like a jerk.

If he just comes straight out and tells her the truth,all she'll take from the situation that he's insecure because he put up a front when they first met each other,that he wasn't confident enough in himself to attract her as who he is.

And that is a BIGGER TURNOFF to women than a guy being a jerk.