Getting attractive women is a game, which is why they should be viewed as trash.

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think back to any girl, let's say your one-nitis, when you were just being yourself and treating her very well. You knew that you could be her best bf because you really liked her and would treat her good and make her happy. But she, like all girls, didn't want that did she? No, she wanted someone else. Someone that didn't respect her as much as you did. She wanted someone that would push her buttons.

Girls say they want personality, what they want is a jerk. Girls complain about how their jerk bf treats them, but they are the ones who chose to go out with them over the nice guy. It's like someone complaining about how it's too hot after they decided to jump inside an oven. Do you sympathize with the person who jumped into the oven or do you say: "well you deserved it for being that stupid, you're not 5 years old you know."

The reality is that most women are trash. They all want equal rights as long as it doesn't infringe on their own benefits like having doors opened for them or expecting to have dinner paid. They are allowed to make jokes about men (on t-shirts, bumper stickers, emails, even in real life) but that's acceptable because it doesn't infringe on their own rights. What you need to do to get women is look at them like they are scum. Look down on them for what they are: hypocritical opportunists.

They will complain about how they are treated as sex objects yet wear clothes that purposely call out for sexual attention. Why do they do this? Because they are garbage. And that's the only thing you really need to know. Don't take my word for it, just look around.

What happens when you are natural with a girl? You walk up to her...

You: "hey how's it goin? what's your name?"
Her: "uh I'm busy right now, bye"

What you need to do instead is to game her. There's lots of ways, like sweet talkin, or ****y and funny, or neg, or whatever game you want to play.

Some people always wonder why smart guys have hard time getting girls. DeAngelo said something about how smart guys like to hold things off and take more time to think about it and analyze. That's true, but I think there's another reason. Smart guys think the game is trivial B.S. Smart guys are trying to figure out ways to make the world a better place, they don't want to invest energy into playing something so stupid.

So the best way to get girls is to think of them as nothing. Do you get nervous when you walk up to an ant? No, because you don't care about it. You have to have that some type of apathy towards walking up to women, but combine it with the same kind of hatred that you would have for a terrorist. Because in reality, if you're nice to attractive women, they won't be nice to you. They will automatically categorize you as that 'creepy guy' or laugh at you with their friends 'that guy used to like me soo much haha' while she sucks some jerk's penis.

Is life fair? No. Are women fair? No. As you walk up to women with hatred and condescendence, you will have super confidence and no fear of women, for you will see them for what they really are.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All men reach a point where they get fed up with women and feel like they are all b*tches.

I understand how you feel.

The key thing to do is to remember that human being are all flawed creatures whether male or female.

Alot of women think men are all a$$holes.

I can tell you from my own experience that maintaining an "I hate women" attitude or any kind of negative attitude toward women will not get you laid.

You can't attract what you condemn.

You said yourself that it's all a game and that is true of anything in life so focus on mastering this game.

Don't waste your time or energy on focusing on the negative because negative only breeds negative.

Obviously there are guys out there that are getting laid left and right so focus on finding out what these guys do and more importantly their attitudes and mindsets toward women and the game.

It sounds like your angry and frustrated right now but you have to move past that or you will end up with nothing but your hand to play with.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus, I hate posts like these!

Look, guys don't come to this forum looking for new ammo against women or to read bitter guys preaching how women are trash. We already know how to become rejected and bitter bachelors so we don't need advice on that! We have all come here to learn how to improve our success with women so we can AVOID being like that!

Disciple made some very good points! Take his advice, go read and learn from some of the positive posts on this forum, stuff that teaches you how to be charming and cool and to not just attract women but to get their respect too and enjoy their company!

Being negative about anything is not a good thing!

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Consent, I totally understand how you feel. I went through these exact feelings a month or two ago. It really is a game. You can't be completely open, honest, or "nice" and expect to get women. It's sad, but it's the way the system's set up. If you don't conform to the system, you lose, and on top of that there are 1000s of other "fools" that'll play the game! It's like capitalism, if you don't try and make a way to the top, you're automatically at the bottom.

Take some time off from women, reevaluate yourself, and try and figure out what you can do to increase your success with them.! The only way you can really win with that attitude you're projecting right now is to not "care about being with women at all". You and I both know that you don't really feel this way!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consent said:
Do you get nervous when you walk up to an ant? No, because you don't care about it.
I picked this up as good advice! Cheers.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is the case that guys who want to be good guys get upset because they have to become bad boys to get the girls which is very upsetting when you think about it.

How do you respect a girl knowing that she loves you when you are bad but hates you when you are good, it doesn't seem logical.

That is why I am 18 and Fu-cking a hot older 38 year old babe, I can't really get emotionally involved, yet I do love her as a person, it is a strange thing.

The hot babes have become very superficial as has the entire western society, it upsets alot of guys who wish they could be good but can't.

Girls love the bad boys, so I have to be bad myself or else I don't get laid, good guys are lonely and unhappy and that is why we are here.

Our minds have to be completely restored into that of a bad boys which is easily done, but doing this does embark in the changing of our former dreams.

We once desired to fall in love with a special lady, now ladies are mere objects of our sexual lusts and desires, we now only see them as a good Fu-ck, which takes some getting used to but this can be fun in the long term. :cool:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Consent.

I guess you're not so bad after all.

To any posters taking issue with Consent's post you have to really look at it as an attitude (one of many) to help with an approach and as a way to help in not having a fear of women.

Of course this attitude can be dropped immediately once the girl is yours but unfortunately Consent is right and that initial attitude will help you get her. (Now I'm not saying a different type of attitude won't work either but I am saying I can definitely see Consent's working for guys out there.)

Women say they want a caring nice guy but what they really mean is they are sexually attracted to the bad boy, jerk, charismatic, mysterious, POS who treats them like trash most of the time but makes them laugh their azzes off on a regular basis.

Their definition of a nice caring guy is this type of guy. This absolute azzhole.

The few moments a guy like this lets his guard down and is actually nice to the chick she takes it as him really having a heart of gold underneath it all and since she's now seen that part of the bad boy it becomes her mission in life her project to try to reform him, try to change him into an AFC type of good guy which never happens which of course keeps her challenged and continually lusting after this pr!ck.

In short she wants her cake and to eat it too in that she wants all the bad boy fun and head games combined with all the good guy ie AFC stability, dedication and knightly chivalry.

Fortunately she usually never gets all that she wants as whether it be nature or some cosmic form of justice the bad boy typically never reforms and dumps her on her stupid azz for the next jerk to use and toss aside until she finally gets a clue or decides its ok to waste away her life chasing after the unattainable.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of what is being said here is true. For some reason women say they want a "nice" stable guy who does what he says, treats them well, and is an overall great person. Yet in reality, when they get that, they tend to become BORED, and lust for something more exciting.

It's a sad fact, but MOST women just aren't worth the effort. In our grandparent's day, people took marriage seriously and worked through the hard times. Men and women had character and didn't give up when times got tough. Unfortunately in today's society, people generally look for the easy way out. It's acceptable for people to leave eachother for trivial reasons as long as it makes them happy.

It's true that women get away with a lot of sexist BS. When a guy cheats on his wife he's a "dog" "loser" "cheater"..but when a woman strays she's "neglected" "abused" "unappreciated" "he drove her to it"....this kind of mentality always puts women in the role of VICTIM. Some women have very cleverly devised ways to use that "victim" role to become anything but victims.

A quick note: Most of us have heard how men are players, and don't tend to their responsibilites, but did you know that almost 90% OF ALL DIVORCE FILINGS ARE INITIATED BY WOMEN??? So much for the "men are less emotional and don't care" talk.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consent said:
Do you get nervous when you walk up to an ant? No, because you don't care about it. You have to have that some type of apathy towards walking up to women, but combine it with the same kind of hatred that you would have for a terrorist.
No I don't get nervous walking upto an ant, but why would anyone want to approach an ant? And if I hated anyone as much as I hated a terrorist, my first instinct would be to punch them.....which is not the best approach strategy for women, and kinda illegal too.

Lying to yourself will do no good. You have to accept that you want to be with women and to be desired by women, otherwise you may as well spend your nights at home eating pizza and watching Star Trek.

I understand what you are trying to say about overcoming nervousness through apathy, but this is not the way. The way is CONFIDENCE! Having the confidence in yourself to hold your head high after a rejection and shrug it off, and the confidence to talk to lots of women and keep your options open. Because the more options you have, the less you care about one or two rejections.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Is it impossible for a good guy to be exciting fun to be with and challenging I wonder, surely you don't have to be a bad boy who attain these attributes.
Some one said in one of the dating books that I read that if you can pretent to be a bad boy on the surface then you can be a good guy and get the girls, is this true I wonder. :cool:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Women say they want a caring nice guy but what they really mean is they are sexually attracted to the bad boy, jerk, charismatic, mysterious, POS who treats them like trash most of the time but makes them laugh their azzes off on a regular basis.
You cannot be a jerk and be charismatic. In order to be charismatic, you need to make people feel good about themselves while they're with you.

This is why most jerks get women BY BEING NICE! That's right, most jerks who are successful with women are charming and smooth talking to the women they chat up, then reveal their true jerk personality after the girl is hooked.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing...

I am nice to everyone I meet, I'm very polite, charismatic, I pay compliments, show interest in them and respect them, and women fall for me all the time, even some of the most unlikeliest women (from married career women to goths).

So it really is a myth that nice guys don't get women. It's WUSSES who don't get women....and that includes guys who have to put on a badboy facade to hide their insecurities.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Thankyou for your great wisdom Jariel, it seems as is it is Wussism that the ladies disdain, most good guys seem to be Wusses unfortunately, a good guy who isn't a Wuss should do better with the girls than a jerk who is confident then. :yes:

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original poster is right, though. I disagree on principle, but most of what he says is the truth. Attractive women are flooded by nice guys spoonfeeding them, so they have this huge image of themselves as princesses. And there's nothing more that I hate than someone who's full of themselves having done nothing to deserve it.

The problem with smart guys is that they are overanalytical of everything (and this is also a plus). The typical smart guy will analyze and not do anything, but when a smart guy DOES do something, he has a significant advantage because he can analyze her responses and interpret them better that, say, a buff football player. The problem is, most smart guys are also nice, so we know how that goes.

Go for 7s and 8s, it's better than those 9s, because the 9s are usually *****y.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've come to develop a low opinion of women in general, and it also prevents me from fantasizing about qualities that a lot of them don't possess, which I think is a good thing. All I want them for is sex and ego stroking, now that I realize this I find I'm having a much easier time dealing with them. This of course applies mostly to women I'm sexually attracted to. Mothers, sisters, aunts, etc., fall into a different category.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consent said:
Think back to any girl, let's say your one-nitis, when you were just being yourself and treating her very well. You knew that you could be her best bf because you really liked her and would treat her good and make her happy. But she, like all girls, didn't want that did she? No, she wanted someone else. Someone that didn't respect her as much as you did. She wanted someone that would push her buttons.

Girls say they want personality, what they want is a jerk. Girls complain about how their jerk bf treats them, but they are the ones who chose to go out with them over the nice guy. It's like someone complaining about how it's too hot after they decided to jump inside an oven. Do you sympathize with the person who jumped into the oven or do you say: "well you deserved it for being that stupid, you're not 5 years old you know."

The reality is that most women are trash. They all want equal rights as long as it doesn't infringe on their own benefits like having doors opened for them or expecting to have dinner paid. They are allowed to make jokes about men (on t-shirts, bumper stickers, emails, even in real life) but that's acceptable because it doesn't infringe on their own rights. What you need to do to get women is look at them like they are scum. Look down on them for what they are: hypocritical opportunists.

They will complain about how they are treated as sex objects yet wear clothes that purposely call out for sexual attention. Why do they do this? Because they are garbage. And that's the only thing you really need to know. Don't take my word for it, just look around.

What happens when you are natural with a girl? You walk up to her...

You: "hey how's it goin? what's your name?"
Her: "uh I'm busy right now, bye"

What you need to do instead is to game her. There's lots of ways, like sweet talkin, or ****y and funny, or neg, or whatever game you want to play.

Some people always wonder why smart guys have hard time getting girls. DeAngelo said something about how smart guys like to hold things off and take more time to think about it and analyze. That's true, but I think there's another reason. Smart guys think the game is trivial B.S. Smart guys are trying to figure out ways to make the world a better place, they don't want to invest energy into playing something so stupid.

So the best way to get girls is to think of them as nothing. Do you get nervous when you walk up to an ant? No, because you don't care about it. You have to have that some type of apathy towards walking up to women, but combine it with the same kind of hatred that you would have for a terrorist. Because in reality, if you're nice to attractive women, they won't be nice to you. They will automatically categorize you as that 'creepy guy' or laugh at you with their friends 'that guy used to like me soo much haha' while she sucks some jerk's penis.

Is life fair? No. Are women fair? No. As you walk up to women with hatred and condescendence, you will have super confidence and no fear of women, for you will see them for what they really are.

pfft, I feel sorry for you guys.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IN a way man, I see exactly what you mean... and to be totally honest, I don't think you are too far from the truth.

Women are the most hypocritial creatures on the face of this earth. However, that doesn't mean they are wrong,t hat's just how they are. Women never say what they mean.. okay hardly ever. Men aren't wired to think like that. If I have something on my mind, more times than not I will tell you what I am thinking.

Women bull**** just for the sake of bull****ing. (Alot of) women lie for the sake of lying, when there is no reason to.

Go to a night club and don't try to talk to a woman, just sit back and look at what's going on. Only a woman would put on a mini skirt, heels and take 2 hours to get her hair done, only to get "mad" when guys look at her like a peice of meet that is half price at the deli.

However, one dynmaic plays the same; women what what they can't have.. People want what they can't have.

If were like King Solomon, and had women out the ass, you had to have 3 phones jsut to keep up with all of them, and you literarly had to turn down ass on a daily basis just to get something done everyday, I doubt you would be on this website. It fustrates you because you are trying to get something that at least for now, you can't have.

It doesn't work any differently with women. women, to make it very very simple, want stuff they can't have. It's not necessarly the jerks that the women want, it'st he ones who aren't always around and they think they can' t get.

The times I was widly successful with women, are always the times when I would see a woman and for one reason or another, ****ing her was not on my agenda (maybe a GF, maybe I am just busy, etc)

It's a catch-22.. to get more women interested in you, you have to not care about the result. to not care about the result, you need to get more *****.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IN a way man, I see exactly what you mean... and to be totally honest, I don't think you are too far from the truth.

Women are the most hypocritial creatures on the face of this earth. However, that doesn't mean they are wrong,t hat's just how they are. Women never say what they mean.. okay hardly ever. Men aren't wired to think like that. If I have something on my mind, more times than not I will tell you what I am thinking.

Women bull**** just for the sake of bull****ing. (Alot of) women lie for the sake of lying, when there is no reason to.

Go to a night club and don't try to talk to a woman, just sit back and look at what's going on. Only a woman would put on a mini skirt, heels and take 2 hours to get her hair done, only to get "mad" when guys look at her like a peice of meet that is half price at the deli.

However, one dynmaic plays the same; women what what they can't have.. People want what they can't have.

If were like King Solomon, and had women out the ass, you had to have 3 phones jsut to keep up with all of them, and you literarly had to turn down ass on a daily basis just to get something done everyday, I doubt you would be on this website. It fustrates you because you are trying to get something that at least for now, you can't have.

It doesn't work any differently with women. women, to make it very very simple, want stuff they can't have. It's not necessarly the jerks that the women want, it'st he ones who aren't always around and they think they can' t get.

The times I was widly successful with women, are always the times when I would see a woman and for one reason or another, ****ing her was not on my agenda (maybe a GF, maybe I am just busy, etc)

It's a catch-22.. to get more women interested in you, you have to not care about the result. to not care about the result, you need to get more *****.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score