Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting at my next door neighbor

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My neighbor happens to be in my soccer class. So at first, I was like, hey don't you live in my apartment building or something? Then she was like yeah, i stay on the 2nd floor, then I was like cool I live there too. Couple weeks go by and I catch her walking home, so I say I hi. To my suprise, I was feeling pretty confident and witty that day. So I got her laughing and all, but didn't close. But I stopped by to drop off some notes, and that was about it.

Today, I talked to her after class, and said that we should kick it and she said to come by. So I stoped by tonight, but it was weird... Seemed like she was expecting me because, after eventually gathering enough courage to knock on the door, while hearing a background of multiple girls inside, her roommate answers, so I asked is Jackie there?. She says "Hey Earl", without even looking to see who it was, lol. So I come in and talk for a lil bit. And a dude is there too, so i'm like f*ck, not only do I have to speak infront of the other girl, but also infront of the guy! Luckily the guy was talking to her roommate. So I mention that I was on my way to the gym and that i was going to get some drinks later, and that we should kick it. Then she said that she had to get up in the morning, maybe another time. On the field, she seemed interested, and I caught her looking over while i was. But at the house, it seemed like she wasn't as interested. Maybe she was just busy? i donno

What do I do now? Do I try again another time? I have some flyers to a party my friends and I are throwing. I was thinking of using those as and excuse to come over again and invite her, and see what's up. What do you guys think?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the party's at your place then you should just drop by and and let her know you're havin a party and you'd like it if she showed up. Real breif, courier mission, quick and clean.

If the party's some where else then give her a flier before class or whatever. Give some to some of the other people around class too, there might be some more potential lurking about too.