Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting around without a car

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
I'd suggest a bicycle but that doesn't sound like it would work for you.

What about a moped?

Oh and there is nothing that can "lower your status" unless you let it. If you think that not having a car will lower your status then it will only do so because you chose to let it.

If a girl asks why you don't have a car then just tell her the truth; if she doesn't accept that then next the b!tch because she's worthless.
I was just looking into a moped for this summer. Pretty cheap and effective for where I need to go ATM. When you put it that way I gotta agree. Theres been times where I went out on dates without a car, and they knew and everything turned out alright. Ide rather have a car but im sure I can find some girls to drive me around.....
Anyone have opinions on getting girls to drive me around with out necessarily using them?

game_over

Reaction score
I've been lurking for about 2 years now. Trying to learn game with my limited resources. I've achieved a lot from sosuave...better cloths, better job, better body and outlook. But I can't afford a car, I have so many student loans to pay off that a car is just not going to happen anytime soon.

I live in a small town, so not having a car is even more of a stigma. So I guess this means game over for me then. I guess I always was self conscience of this anyway. I think it just proves what my root cause of AA must be...not having a car in this town while other lesser men do. Like some sort of self imposed barrier that I reinforce and society reinforces.

I wish I had the opportunity to live in NYC, at least this way I wouldn't have this hanging over me.
Funny enough though, I don't feel down about this. If I'm not meant for dating so be it, in a way I guess I always knew this.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Kailex said:
He's in New York. Half of the people in that city DON'T have cars. Hell most of the people I know from the city have never owned a car. With the Subway and the other train methods of transportation, it's almost more of a nuisance to have a car than to just use a bus/train.

I'm guessing you live way outside of the city or something similar where a car is a little more necessary?

I do think, though, that because of where you live, it's a little more acceptable to be "car-less", just as in San Francisco or Chicago.
What part of New Jersey are you in Kailex? I used to be in Secaucus and Bernardsville for the summer.

In that part, not having a car could lower your status. But I took walks on the jogging path at the condo and women favorably responded!

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Not a bad idea. Prob is hows the quality going to be.
my friends and i have a summer motorcycle challenge. we all have to get motorcycles for less than 1k. one guy picked up a sweet honda for $750 all he had to do was replace the battery, less than 1k in total

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just looking into a moped for this summer. Pretty cheap and effective for where I need to go ATM. When you put it that way I gotta agree. Theres been times where I went out on dates without a car, and they knew and everything turned out alright. Ide rather have a car but im sure I can find some girls to drive me around.....
Anyone have opinions on getting girls to drive me around with out necessarily using them?
I'd also recommend a motorcycle! You can pick up some pretty nice ones for cheap - I'm not talking about a Harley or a crotch rocket or any of that bullsh!t because those really do suck. Find a nice motorcycle and fix it up; once you have a motorcycle fixed up it's a lot more reliable than a car, so it won't require nearly as much maintenance.

Plus, then you'll be able to give girls rides! And it gives you the mobility of a car.