Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting album covers for Ipod/Iphone

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just bought an Ipod. Never owned one before, so I'm not quite sure about how everything works. Maybe someone can help me.

OK, you have the option to add album covers to every album on your Ipod. If I want to add a cover in Itunes it says I need to register and get an Itunes store account. I don't really want a store account...

I downloaded a demo for TuneUp: http://www.tuneupmedia.com/home/index_d.php which gave me 50 free covers. Now the demo is not working anymore because I used it all up, but I still want to add covers. Anyone owns an Ipod/Iphone and knows where to get them easy and for free?

thanks!

Guoy

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tuneup was great, but I found out windows media player can do it, and do it better.

If your using WMP11, add your albums to the library, then rightclick on the album cover and "update album info"

it will update the id3 tags and get the album.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you not want an account? The artwork isn't gonna cost you and if you want any of the apps, paid or free you have to sign into your account.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can link a paypal account with a bank account if he doesn't have a CC or get a prepaid card.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the responses! I will try and use windows media player.

Different question: Itunes keeps asking me to register my Ipod with name, telephone, e-mail and even address! Did you guys register your Ipod in that way? It's maybe handy when for some reason you lose it (though I don't think anyone will give it back). On the other hand I don't want to connect my name, address, telephone number, etcetera that has anything to do with something like mp3 downloads e.d. You guys registered or not? Any pros or cons to it?

Thanks again!

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mine's registered. No pros or cons I've come across yet.