Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting a groups interest without bragging?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I'm on the bus and there's this group of kids sitting around me. So I'm back here making all these sexual jokes and bragging like I'm not a virgin and I completely had the groups interest. But I think they can also sense that I'm not being 100% true to myself since I actually AM a virgin. My jokes mainly consisted of sexual jokes and turning non-sexual things into sexual things. One guy even said "You should be a comedian man. One good thing I did do was I displayed higher value, but is there anyway to do this without bragging? I wonder. But most of my humor though is in being ****y and talking crap and I want to stop that because with those things I'm not being 100% true to myself. I don't want to fall into that trap where everybody finds out I can't back up my crap. So yeah, anybody got any tips of gaining the interests of a group without bragging?

jamesbell953

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you were trying too hard to impress them, instead of actually demonstrating higher value.

Even by trying to hard to make a group of girls (or girls & guys) laugh, you are supplicating. By being overly jokey you're entertaining them rather than doing normal DHV stuff.

It's not a matter of you bragging - from what you've said you weren't really bragging at all, but just being funny. I mean, don't get me wrong, it CAN be entertaining, but it's NOT what will attract girls.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not DHVing is a DHV in and of itself.

JLR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roulette said:
Not DHVing is a DHV in and of itself.
QFT...... If you actually believe you have HV, then you're less apt to overtly try to display it. Thus, you come across as more natural, and not so contrived.