Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting a girl of your mind

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bad case of oneitis right now. I literally cannot stop thinking about this one girl, even though she has no interest in me. Unless I am 100% occupied or concentrated on something, my thoughts drift to her. I wish I could just turn this sh*t off like a lightswitch. All the DJ stuff I have read during the years has not stopped this oneitis crap from creeping in! I guess like David DeAngelo says, attraction is not a choice. When you are truly attracted to someone, it's damn near impossible to control your feelings. I had decided to cut her out of my life, but I ended up at the beach with her and some other friends recently. When I saw her body in a bikini, I was just stupified, she has what I consider to perfect body. I couldn't even stand to f*cking look at her, it was damn near painful. I'm trying to remind myself that there 3 billion women out there, but it just doesn't help. Damn I'm becoming a wussbag....:(

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's not much help, but take solace in the fact that most of us have been in your shoes at one point. Totally sucks.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your mind addicted to something or even someone else. Take up a new hobby. Go to the gym. Read... anything, try to improve yourself in all aspects possible. Just stay active and go out and make some friends :)

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This might sound crazy but this little video worked for me in getting a oneitis girl off of my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vaOhCZgwuE

It's based on NLP and re-framing. Imagine your feelings toward her on the ball, and see if they diminish after watching the video. If you have oneitis really bad then do it several times over two or three days.

Let me know if it works for you.

Lost1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find something to occupie your time, I used my car for instance wash wax rese, I also use music, I love finding new music. Hobbies will always help you remove your mind from a girl it works for me.

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I have a bad case of oneitis right now. I literally cannot stop thinking about this one girl, even though she has no interest in me. Unless I am 100% occupied or concentrated on something, my thoughts drift to her. I wish I could just turn this sh*t off like a lightswitch. All the DJ stuff I have read during the years has not stopped this oneitis crap from creeping in! I guess like David DeAngelo says, attraction is not a choice. When you are truly attracted to someone, it's damn near impossible to control your feelings. I had decided to cut her out of my life, but I ended up at the beach with her and some other friends recently. When I saw her body in a bikini, I was just stupified, she has what I consider to perfect body. I couldn't even stand to f*cking look at her, it was damn near painful. I'm trying to remind myself that there 3 billion women out there, but it just doesn't help. Damn I'm becoming a wussbag....:(
Do something you consider challenging and worthwhile. Nine billion neurons, I'm sure you can come up with something else to occupy your thoughts.

Last edited:

touge

Don Juan
Reaction score
a recurring vision of something you once had is probably what made things worse for you.. like everyone else just said, take a look around, do something creative, focus your mind on other things, think of all the other beautiful women you are able to meet in your life time

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're going through. And when you get like this, the easiest thing to do is to just sit around and brood, all that crap going through your mind.

My thing is writing music. When I start thinking too much, or worrying, just the act of sitting at my keyboard, and recording some music, in a few minutes takes my mind off of the girl and puts it on something I love, and am passionate about.

I'm sure you do something to relax yourself, that has nothing to do with chicks. Just immerse yourself out of that.

You can't think yourself out of something, you have to physically do something that forces your mind to concentrate on the task at hand.

rjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
You said she has no interest in you so **** her. And I bet your overrating her looks just like how I did when I had oneitis. Post a picture of her I bet shes not even that hot. I realized that theres so many hot girls out there that theres no point in worrying about one. Has this girl won miss universe before or been in playboy? no shes just some regular ***** that doesnt even like you.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rjones said:
You said she has no interest in you so **** her. And I bet your overrating her looks just like how I did when I had oneitis. Post a picture of her I bet shes not even that hot. I realized that theres so many hot girls out there that theres no point in worrying about one. Has this girl won miss universe before or been in playboy? no shes just some regular ***** that doesnt even like you.
I know what you mean. I had a oneitis several years ago. I recently found her profile on myspace and I was like, WTF?!?! I actually liked this girl THAT much?!? It's kinda funny how being mentally infatuated with a girl makes her looks so much better then she may actually be. It's almost like the beer-goggles thing, but naturally induced.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I know what you mean. I had a oneitis several years ago. I recently found her profile on myspace and I was like, WTF?!?! I actually liked this girl THAT much?!? It's kinda funny how being mentally infatuated with a girl makes her looks so much better then she may actually be. It's almost like the beer-goggles thing, but naturally induced.
lol me too man...found a pic of a former oneitis and I was like "meh..,just another average lookin girl." Why did I get so worked up over her before...damn.