Get your self a dog.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing first.
Get a dog, only if you can take care of it, love it and willing to keep it for the rest of its natural life. Dogs are a lot of work, but the work and time you put in is rewarding.

The big plus to owning a dog, its the best icebreaker to meet women when you go to a park or walk your dog around your neighborhood. You dont have to use pick up lines, or run a game, women naturally want to talk to you and meet your dog. At the same time you'll be able to share many great day to day facts and stories about your dog while talking to a female.

Women see a man with a dog as a mentally stable person, caring, a giver, who is not afraid of commitment and as a dominant male. All big pluses, things that a women looks for in a man. Having a dog by your side, is like having your personality resume written all over you as to what kind of a person you are deep down in your core.

Puppies are a lot work for the first year, but biggest female magnet. But, there a many many great quality dogs you can adopt from a shelter.

If you are new to dog owner ship, and or you have semi busy schedule, then its best if you adopt a dog that is over 3 years of age. It has been spaid or neutered, they are calm, and had some training.

Another big plus, is you get to exercise, get fresh air and sun that are beneficial to you, while you take your dog for a walk.

I have adopted a year old Lab a month ago, shes a great dog, lots of work, but when we do go to a park, women with or with out a dog want to meet her... but my dog is super cute and adorable.
Even the other day, a girl was jogging passing by us, with ipod head phones in her ears. Even though i looked like i just got out of bed at noon, wearing first thing my hands could find, she gave me the biggest and cutest smile i have seen in a long time.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Think of the downsides though. Imagine hanging out with your dog every day, for years, and then it dies. Fvuck that.

Your friends, your gf, wife, family and you at some point will die as well. So you might as well live in the woods all by your self with no human contact with your negative thinking.

Everyone and everything dies, its inevitable. So use the little time you have to make the best of what life has to offer.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Point made. The major downside that's left though is having to watch your dog crap, and then pick it up with a plastic baggy. That's just the epitome of patheticness I think, having to be a slave to your dog's dirty work like that. Imagine if someone sees you doing that or your dog doing that, just, how degrading.

For real though I love dogs. Owning them might be a pain like you said though.
You are a not a slave to your dog because you clean its poop, other wise you are a slave to your kids, just like your parents were your slaves.

But thats not the point or the topic of this discussion.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another good thing you left out is that dogs are great companions. They are always excited to see you no matter what.

I had a black lab when I was a kid, and I loved that dog. I'm looking at getting a german schnauzer soon.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually just got a German Sheppard. But where do I take him to meet chicks??
Ive gone on walks although their is like 0 hot girls in my entire neighborhood, the majority of my neighborhood is all Indian (no offence) and the only people walking around all the time is the older folks in their turbans and what not.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Get some confidence. A dog is not going to help you score a girl, confidence, money, looks, notoreity, cocaine, all these will.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a getting a Dog is a big responsibility. You need to make sure you want a dog personally, because if its only to "attract" chicks, you're not going to love a dog like it should be loved. Maybe its just because Im a dog person, but I think you should probably only get a dog if you want one, and only you. You are going to be spending time with the dog and taking good care of it, not some girl you picked up.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Get some confidence. A dog is not going to help you score a girl, confidence, money, looks, notoreity, cocaine, all these will.

LOL @ cocaine, if you wanna deal with coke/crack head then sure...

women aren't black and white

sure money will help you(but even rich guys get played who don't have game)
sure looks can help you(but even some pretty boys are afc's)

But strong inner game and a sense of self can crush any limited belief

peace

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can google local dog parks or call your county and ask them for local dog parks.