Get your free advice here - for a limited time only!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You watch that show too?? You must be unemployed like me to watch that daytime show:rolleyes: !!!
You're UNEMPLOYED? Wow, that's ironic. Here you are ranting about the traditional roles of men and women, and yet you are unemployed!

Now I might be mistaken, but isn't the traditional role of men to have a job, to support their family?

Are you also on welfare? If so, then you're being supported by taxpayers like me. Shouldn't you be cooking my dinner and cleaning my dishes?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is all this crap "rnb" and "hiphop" they have these days, the ones with the crappy club beats popular because women can vent their sexual frustrations through them with the new age dancing known as grinding? I beleive so.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Diplomatic

Diplomatic says,

"You're UNEMPLOYED? Wow, that's ironic. Are you also on welfare? If so, then you're being supported by taxpayers like me."

Listen PRL, if you do need to make cash, PM me. I am waiting on your question about taking your post and information to the masses. I have the corporate connections. And if you are looking for a job then STOP IT. Because I'll make you an employer, and get you at $100,000 a year paying only 6% taxes within 3-4 months.

PM me.

Reaction score
DonDan said:
LMAO.... No they're 2 different people....

HEY LMS, so your latin huh?

I need some tips.... This girl, i have been chatting up on msn and she calls me baby and she for the first time today, said she loved me. wtf?! She been begging me to call her but i havnt really felt like it maybe because im afraid i dunno.... but shes hott she has a kid though, and her and her ex broke up today.
I asked her if she still had feelings for this guy and she said she wasnt going to lie to me and she did.. and she aksed me if that bother me. i said no cus we're just friends.

but anyways she tells me that im a special friend to her more than a friend, so what do u think i need ur help.. I wanna see this girl and become fck buddies with her is that possible?????

Im going to call her tonite cus i promised her i would, But my cell phone disconnected so im going to use my house phone. But i dont know what to talk about, any ideas??

also do you have msn or aim?
There are so many red flags here and you don't even see it????

I suggest you avoid this chick at all costs and do some reading here and learn to see when you should pursue a girl and when you shouldn't!! Based on your prior posts on your "g/f" you are not ready - you get too attached too easily and you will be destroyed if you keep having this same attitude!

Read your post again and point out all the red flags to me!!

DJF or John said:
PRL.....look dude, I'm crying over here.

Seriously.

I just re-read that entire post, that entire link.

And I didn't understand it back in my PVSSYEATER days, but when I read it now, dude do you not understand how on the MARK you hit it?
Crying? You are a pretty sentimental fellow. :D

My post on the "Natural Order of Things - Sexuality Defined and Explained" is the basis for understanding our genetic sexuality! Once that basis is understood then you'll know what to do and what to expect when you encounter a female. You'll also understand when women have deviated from their natural state what to do and what to expect! This is the underpinning of all relationships and it has been so for thousands of years...but then The Matrix came along and changed the natural order of things and thus our approach and how we interact with women must also change.

DJF or John said:
Women aren't supposed to be just walking around with thongs on! They are doing it out of anger and a "break out" of their true natures. And if you really examine it, when women do this.....who's controlling the altercation? She is! And who's the submissive ones? Well, it's the damn bytch azz males around her with their tongues hanging out.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! CORRECT!!!!!!! Yes, the men have become as women and the women as men!!!! This is what I am trying to tell these guys - you are not supposed to treat a lion as a kitten or else you will be devoured!!! This is why I differentiate women from hors - they are two different creatures!!

How many posts have I read here where men are loving hors only to be played and rejected and then fall into agony afterwards? Thousands!!

PRL....look, let me be real with you.

I got cash, I want to take this information to the masses. You and Pook and Anti-Dump are the guys I need to help me do this. I want to take all this information and make something out of it and get it to the masses. Tell me, are you in?
Are you talking about a website? There are plenty out there doing something like this! KarmaSutra is doing a website...there is a thread out there detailing this. I do this out of entertainment - I don't know if I want to delve into this Hor matrix further.

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
your a retard LMS, u not a bit old to be chasing women about? i think its time you setteled down. my question...what do women think about your walking stick?

the_azn_fu

Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend and i have been going out for 7 months.

one day, as a stupid topic i said "whats the point of a relationship if its just going to end anyway?"

then we both realized that we were too young to get married and we broke up because she didnt want to get hurt later on.

anyway, is there even a chance of showing her that there "is a point" in two people dating without marriage?
or just any general suggestions on how to get an ex back?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
In the case of 14 month old Shaquela does Maury say whether Tyrone is or is not the Father?
aww man that shlt had me cryin laughing best laugh ive had in the past couple days (yeah i laugh alot) omg lmao *wipes happy tears*

Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
hi there, thank god 4 u.
I am have been a good dj and been dating with my GF for 4 month now, at the start i was really good, i kept DJing her and her interest was high, then when i gradually started falling for her, i turned into a needy AFC, i text her everyday, told her i love her after 3 month etc.
I know what i do is wrong, thing is i want a long term relationship with her, how could i keep her interest rate up without gaming her too much so she give up? because i dunnno if u can really have a girl falling for you if u keep gaming them, they recongise it and while its fun 4 them, they will leave u.
So what do u think? should i keep giving her attention and love, or should i start Djing her again? because her interest rate, while its rising, its not rising as fast as at the start. I do get laid once a week and we do have fun, but i think her intest rate is around 70%-75%.
Thanks alot, i really want her.
Never smother a girl with affection or too much attention – this is not a masculine trait – makes you look “needy” – women hate needy men because it is not natural for the male to be over zealous in their affections - women are the affectionate ones!

The reason a woman stays with a man and vice versa is the same reason that brought them together – it doesn’t matter if you want her – or if she wants you – both must want each other for things to work. What she liked about you in the beginning when you met should be maintained throughout the relationship – if you acted tooooo needy then she sees you differently now – don’t be too eager to please her but don’t be callous either!.

Babnik said:
But that means a virgin and you said you do not expect a virgin...
Yes, this is why I am not married and will never marry. I don’t take in used and abused women and make them my wife – they are damaged goods – physically and psychologically!

diplomatic_lies said:
You're UNEMPLOYED? Wow, that's ironic. Here you are ranting about the traditional roles of men and women, and yet you are unemployed!

Now I might be mistaken, but isn't the traditional role of men to have a job, to support their family?

Are you also on welfare? If so, then you're being supported by taxpayers like me. Shouldn't you be cooking my dinner and cleaning my dishes?
I’m not employed because I’m retired – 10 years!! You already would have known this if you would have read this thread! My taxes on my property are supporting all the hor babies and the hors who have them!!! So I’m supporting the hors that YOU and other so called “DJ’s” get pregnant!
I have no family of my own so I am not traditional in this respect, so I don’t need a job washing your dishes, senor! I am out of the Matrix!! Your woman should be washing the dishes anyways!!

MrS said:
Is all this crap "rnb" and "hiphop" they have these days, the ones with the crappy club beats popular because women can vent their sexual frustrations through them with the new age dancing known as grinding? I beleive so.
Yes - the overly sexualized music is part of The Matrix – mind control!! Haha, public groin grinding on a hor is now considered dancing – this shyt isn’t normal – it gives the women the power over the man dancing with her because he takes her lead – and the male looks like a desperate wimp begging for pvssy – it’s a dyck tease boys – don’t fall for the trap!!

It makes sense – if you sexualize the music then eventually you will sexualize the public dancing!! It is sooo easy to control the masses – isn’t it!!! Keep your sexual encounters private, as they should be!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two questions.

1. Why do you keep that FREE PR_L thing in your signature, even though we all know you are one in the same? Do you miss your old name that much?

2. Since I'm immune to the feminist and their tactics and have long since turned their own weapons against them, what do I do now? I've been to the top of this new mountain and have no where else to climb. Do you have any suggestions?

Reaction score
The Messiah said:
your a retard LMS, u not a bit old to be chasing women about? i think its time you setteled down. my question...what do women think about your walking stick?
I explained this in my post above.

I don’t need a walking stick – I’m not that old! :rolleyes:

the_azn_fu said:
my girlfriend and i have been going out for 7 months.

one day, as a stupid topic i said "whats the point of a relationship if its just going to end anyway?"

then we both realized that we were too young to get married and we broke up because she didnt want to get hurt later on.

anyway, is there even a chance of showing her that there "is a point" in two people dating without marriage?
or just any general suggestions on how to get an ex back?
all women want to get married eventually – if a girl tells you differently then they are lying!! They know that they have a “limited” window of time to use their youth to capture their mate before their looks fade and thus their value to men! What you want is just sex and she already said that she wanted more, so you will not get her back into a “relationship”!

Some younger women want to get married right away but some want to hor around a while before they ensnare a man who is willing to settle for damaged goods! There are plenty of girls out there that just want sex but they use the “Anti-Hor Defense and do this under the guise of a b/f-g/f relationship – it legitimizes their hordoms because “I love him”. To this I say, “Hors love everybody and no one at the same time!!”

This is why many girls say “I love you” right away because then they feel it is ok to open their legs! It is a self-delusion – the problem is that many dudes believe the girl when she says, “I love you” and then they fall in love with her for real only to be disappointed and distraught a few months later when she “loves” someone else! :rolleyes:

PRMoon said:
I have two questions.

1. Why do you keep that FREE PR_L thing in your signature, even though we all know you are one in the same? Do you miss your old name that much?

2, Since I'm immune to the feminist and their tactics and have long since turned their own weapons against them, what do I do now? I've been to the top of this new mountain and have no where else to climb. Do you have any suggestions?
1. I had a fight with the SoSuave guards (their fault) and they put PR_L in prison so I had to take on a new identity – but I have the same mind, I believe Fracisco D’Anconia put them up to it so that he can surpass my post count! :rolleyes:

PR_L is the Last Man Standing and the Last man Standing is PR_L!! We are twins! :rolleyes: I am the Last Man Standing in a world of vanishing males!

2. It depends what you are looking for in life - follow your own path and that will be best for you. The only warning I have for you is do not get a hor pregnant and do not marry a hor!! I have seen so many unhappy men who destroyed their lives because they have chosen a wrong woman or felt obligated to marry a woman because they have been together for so long! You greatest investment is not a house – it is the woman who you decide to be with to build a family together!

Once you know a lot about a topic then the next natural step is to teach it to others so that they see the errors of their ways before it is too late – I take it that is why you are here!

I’m here to take people out of the hor matrix and the overall agenda of making the male weak and the female strong – this is NOT the natural order of things!!! It is a perverted twist on what a man should be and what a woman must be!!

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a life bro.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
What the hell is some of you guys' problems?

The Messiah says,
"Your a retard LMS..."

Oh really, but you log in and type this bullshyt while he contributes to the forum....

"u not a bit old to be chasing women about?"

Are YOU not a bit old to be acting 12? A real PUA doesn't get old, a real PUA gets younger as time goes by. How it that? Well because each year we all should grow, spiritually, mentally....by obtaining more and more wisdom. The truth sets us free, and the free-er we are, the younger we become.

"i think its time you setteled down."

You know what I THINK? I think you need to show some fvcking respect and grow up. It's a wonder, the moderators can ban me, can ban PRL, but you jackazzes who contribute nothing to the forums can sit here and log in and continue to run your mouths about NOTHING and just take up forum space. Why don't you go learn Real Estate and flip a house or something? Don't get your bored azz on here just adding nothing.

Blueyes has something to say also,

"Get a life bro."

HE HAS ONE! And I'll bet anybody $10,000 right now, that he has a better one than you.

Moderators, question? If you can ban me for contributing TO THE FORUM....why don't you ban idiots who start flame wars and add NOTHING TO THE FORUM? Do your job and eliminate these wasteless posters and repliers. Then maybe we all can be blessed with more quality information on a more mature and quality forum.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
1. I had a fight with the SoSuave guards (their fault) and they put PR_L in prison so I had to take on a new identity – but I have the same mind, I believe Fracisco D’Anconia put them up to it so that he can surpass my post count! :rolleyes:...
:cuss: Yes, it was all a fvcking conspiracy!!! All the mods are my puppets and they dance upon the stings that I and only I control!!! Bwaaaahahahahahahaha!!!! :cuss:

Last edited:

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco while you're joking, I believe you actually.

The moderators are nothing but a bunch of pansy azz, poor azz, bytch azz people.

They run this forum horribly. With the amount of life-changing information being shared on this forum, this forum needs a moderating team that will NOT allow flames, talking down to other posters, or nothing of that!

I believe that if the moderating would its job, this forum would be slamming! Quality poster after quality poster.....everything I log into this site after leaving my office...I'll read another great life-changing, life-growing, soul-pentrating post.

But the guys with the quality information go and post elsewhere because of the overall tone and childishness of groups of repliers on this forum.

A guys posts a quality post, then he has to be flamed by a group of people who contribute NOTHING to the forum! I mean, if you know so MUCH MORE than the quality poster, than let's hear from YOUR SOUL!

But no, they don't contribute anything, they just log in and start a flame war, this gives the other idiots permission to flame....than what once was a great quality post is now filled with idoitic flames.

They flamed Pook, all types of shyt they said about him! He didn't have to make that post? He didn't have to type anything to us! He did that out of the kindness of his heart, if you don't agree with him, THEN YOU DON'T AGREE WITH HIM! But don't shoot a guy down for TRYING TO HELP YOU!

That's why I say the moderators can kiss my azz. This would be a much better forum if they would enforce rules of no flames, no putting down other posters, and no arguments.

We can all have an intelligent DISCUSSION, and politely agree or disagree with each other, WITHOUT 2nd grade flame wars.

So again, moderators.....kiss my azz.

BAN THAT BYTCH.

Reaction score
JOHN , Don't pollute this thread by answering flames!!! Leave it alone - why fall into their games!!

Francisco knows I was joking - he should know my humor by now.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who have been around here a while should be able to tell when I'm ranting, joking or performing a psychological/social experiment. Enough on that.

DJF, I hear 'ya about the quality of the board but I can not fathom the mods putting in the amount of time necessary to keep this place pristine. People think that they are censored now just because they can't post about politics, religion or race; to keep this place clean of superfluous muck would mean literally castrating threads.

At times this place does sound as if it has run amok, it's just a ton of noobs either regurgitating things that had been posted way back when the forum was first created or they write diatribes of self promotion or denouncing the ideals of this forum. This stuff comes through at least weekly by my guess, it's hard to keep track.

As for people getting banned because of flame wars I can confidently say that the guys that I've had major wars with had all been banned without me saying a peep to any of the mods. I don't know if the mods catch the thread or if people complain directly to them. All I know is that I just sit back and in due time they're banned. Some of them come back in one reincarnation or another but most of the time they come back with different attitudes (occasionally) and all is well again (at least for a while).

So for all it's worth, yeah the forum could be better but I don't know what else the mods can do consistently to make things better. We may need to think of a way to help keep the noobs in check until they can interact well via their posts. Until then this is pretty much the best that the forum will be but with that said, I can easily imagine this place being much worse off.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah well, if I don't stand up and say something who will?

Go to www.martialartsplanet.com and if a poster flames ONE time they are banned.

There's too much quality information going about these forums, for the childish posters to reply in.

And what I'M STATING, is that the moderators COULD do something about it if THEY WANTED TO.

And no lol, I'm not going to shut up.

The childishness around here needs to stop.

Period.

I want more quality posters to post their experiences, they won't do that knowing the "maturity" level of this forum.

"There's nothing else the moderators can do?"

That's bullshyt.

If they can take time and BAN PEOPLE....they can take time and create new forum rules stating there is to be NO flammers whatsoever. No attacking posters, nothing like that.

They just choose to NOT DO IT, and that's why I choose to tell them THEY NEED TO DO IT.

Where else do you find some of the quality information around here? I haven't seen it on the net or a Borders or a PBS show anywhere. And I don't want the qualityness to stop because of the childishness around here.

MAKE A RULE: Banning flames, banning attacks, banning arguments.

Period.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man - FIRE! FIRE!

*DJF nods his head and walks out in disgust*

*Rex Man turns toward Francisco*

Rex Man - Hey man, down for going to the bar for a few beers?

Francisco- Alright, let me just scratch these mods off my balls real quick.

*scratch scratch*

Francisco- Let's roll.

Now THAT'S quality.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
Yeah well, if I don't stand up and say something who will?

Go to www.martialartsplanet.com and if a poster flames ONE time they are banned.

There's too much quality information going about these forums, for the childish posters to reply in.

And what I'M STATING, is that the moderators COULD do something about it if THEY WANTED TO.

And no lol, I'm not going to shut up.

The childishness around here needs to stop.

Period.

I want more quality posters to post their experiences, they won't do that knowing the "maturity" level of this forum.

"There's nothing else the moderators can do?"

That's bullshyt.

If they can take time and BAN PEOPLE....they can take time and create new forum rules stating there is to be NO flammers whatsoever. No attacking posters, nothing like that.

They just choose to NOT DO IT, and that's why I choose to tell them THEY NEED TO DO IT.

Where else do you find some of the quality information around here? I haven't seen it on the net or a Borders or a PBS show anywhere. And I don't want the qualityness to stop because of the childishness around here.

MAKE A RULE: Banning flames, banning attacks, banning arguments.

Period.
I'm with ya on why there aren't many people posting quality experiences. A year or two ago one of the mods (I can't remember if it was Vincent or Des) posted that he wasn't going to write any more articles or FRs and just answer questions. I can't remember why he chose to but I decided to follow suit because my DJ style doesn't follow a set checklist which seems to be what the majority of the forum is looking for.

As for banning members, the ones who are banned (and rightfully so) usually come back with a vengeance and cause even more of an uproar afterward. Signing on with multiple accounts, escalating flame threads, spamming the forum with junk messages, you name it. The mods are damned if they do their job and damned if they don't. Managing this forum is like babysitting a house full of bratty little kids at times.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Rex Man - FIRE! FIRE!

*DJF nods his head and walks out in disgust*

*Rex Man turns toward Francisco*

Rex Man - Hey man, down for going to the bar for a few beers?

Francisco- Alright, let me just scratch these mods off my balls real quick.

*scratch scratch*

Francisco- Let's roll.

Now THAT'S quality.
Alright, that was funny... :p