GET your ccw pistol permit now

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
If hilary or Bernie get in, you'll never get one again. If trump gets in, you can always let it lapse, if the fee is too much for you. Keltec makes a little .32, 4.5 "x 3.5", very thin, weighs just 7 ozs, $250 or so. You can get used to it in a shirt pocket carrier, actually, or even as a necklace pendant, it is so light. .32 ACP is a semi-rimmed round, and pretty feeble, so dont try to use hollowpoints in it and don't expect much effect from hitting somebody in the chest with it (even several of them). If he's tough, you'll have to screw it into his eyeball or earhole and empty the mag.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
he's been stepping on his Jane too much lately. there was no need to say that bs about abortions. He needs Gingrich as an advisor and to stay far away from Palin. He's blown his last shot at a clear win, with Wisconsin today.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You do realize that each state, county, and city can make its own laws regarding guns, right?

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
you realize that the feds can override any such local or state laws, right?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
you realize that the feds can override any such local or state laws, right?
If that were the case the 2nd Amendment would been repealed a long time ago.

For example, Cuomo's b*tch ass wanted an "assault weapons" ban, but quickly backed off of it, and we all know how Blomberg feels about guns.

They don't teach you much in school, but they did go over the Constitution in the 8th and 12th grades. It's apparent you either didn't go to school those days or you weren't paying attention.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Bernie gives a sh!t about concealed carry.

Bernie Sanders:
I will take the following concrete steps to reduce gun violence: strengthen and better enforce the instant background check system; close the gun-show loophole; make 'straw man' purchases a federal crime; ban semi-automatic assault weapons which are designed strictly for killing human beings; and work to fix our broken mental health system.
Dec 30, 2015

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting a Beretta PX4 sub-compact this summer. Where I live, a couple weeks ago we passed the law that you can carry concealed without permit.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think concealed carry is terrifying. The last thing I want is to be surrounded by morons with loaded guns. And I'm not directing that at anyone here, but just think about how fvcking stupid people are.....and they get dumber all the time. If I see a crime being committed, I'm going to run away, not because I'm scared of the criminal, but I am scared of taking a bullet in the back of the head from some lunatic trying to be a hero.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting a Beretta PX4 sub-compact this summer. Where I live, a couple weeks ago we passed the law that you can carry concealed without permit.
Unless you're going to get good training and practice regularly, your weapon will most likely be used stupidly and hurt/kill you or someone important to you.

Buying a gun and carrying a gun is easy. Knowing how and when to use one is not.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're going to get good training and practice regularly, your weapon will most likely be used stupidly and hurt/kill you or someone important to you.

Buying a gun and carrying a gun is easy. Knowing how and when to use one is not.

I plan on shooting it a lot and practicing. I also don't agree with people having guns without training, like the law is here now. I just pray to God I don't have to use it ever.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I plan on shooting it a lot and practicing. I also don't agree with people having guns without training, like the law is here now. I just pray to God I don't have to use it ever.
If you are going to cc, make sure that, after you get used to firing it, a LOT of your training is tactical, not just target shooting.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
explain HOW feds can just override the 2nd amendment so easily? it takes a 2/3rds majority of congress, ya know. What if YOU are the person being stabbed, clubbed raped? what makes you "think" that you'll have the OPTION of merely fleeing, hmm? Millions of non cops ccw every day, yet there's almost no incidents of misuse, strangely enough. Millions more can open carry if they wish, too. Almost no incidents of problems with that, either.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
Numerous states have CLAIMED that they wont enforce various fed gun laws. the feds still lock up guys in those states for those gun law violations, however.

straw purchases are ALREADY a federal felony, Bernie. The assault rifle ban cost the Dems the control of Congress, for the first time in 40 years. You must not learn anything, Bernie. There is no gun show "loophole". The only way to stop private sales is to outlaw them EVERYWHERE, which will get you a civil war. IS THAT what you want, Bernie?

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
I"ve pointed guns at men several times in my life. None of them had a gun, but they had numbers, or other weapons. Every time, they fled at the sight of my gun, and that's usually the case. Nobody wants a bullet in their guts! Even if the hit was mostly accident, put there by an unskilled user, it's still fatal, or requires medical attention. Medical personell, by law, MUST report gunshot wounds to the cops, so the hit means prison or death. Read the book on gunfighting, by Jim Cirillo, who shot 19 men as a NYC cop. Read the monthly NRA column "the armed citizen", and see how many times the mere sight of a gun (or shots that miss) suffice.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
paintball guns are much too huge and heavy for ccw. You want something that is little more hassle to carry than your smartphone. also, people DO know what paintball guns and airsoft guns look like, so there's no fear associated with having one pointed at you. when you look at the muzzle of a .45, tho, you'll probably wet your pants, especially if the man behind it looks like he is passing a kidney stone, face twisted in a mask of fear/hate.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I"ve pointed guns at men several times in my life. None of them had a gun, but they had numbers, or other weapons. Every time, they fled at the sight of my gun, and that's usually the case. Nobody wants a bullet in their guts! Even if the hit was mostly accident, put there by an unskilled user, it's still fatal, or requires medical attention. Medical personell, by law, MUST report gunshot wounds to the cops, so the hit means prison or death. Read the book on gunfighting, by Jim Cirillo, who shot 19 men as a NYC cop. Read the monthly NRA column "the armed citizen", and see how many times the mere sight of a gun (or shots that miss) suffice.
Read a book on how to shoot people!

LOL!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I"ve pointed guns at men several times in my life.
Pullin' a gun for show and not using it is a good way to end up dead. Keep f*ckin' around with your life like that and see what eventually happens.

Also, where are you going and (perphaps more importantly,) what are you doing that is causing you to draw down on people? I've heard on more than one occasion of big city cops going their entire career with removing the weapon from its holster while on duty. It seems to me like your on some, "George Zimmerman looking for problems sh*t."

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Pullin' a gun for show and not using it is a good way to end up dead. Keep f*ckin' around with your life like that and see what eventually happens.
I have not fired a weapon at another man since 1973. Never would be a great next time for that to happen. Outside of the range and tac facility where I practice, there will never be a time when me 'producing a weapon' is ever followed by anything other than taking out what I'm shooting at.

Waving a gun around is for TV.

Last edited: