Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get Your Asses To the Gym!!!

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifting weights and working out never changes the face
Obviously it doesn’t. But it sure helps those who aren’t homely.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ain't gotta post one.

In honor of me hitting 315 for 5 reps (and climbing), here is a pic of me.

I now stand amongst less than 1% of the general population.

Compliments, just about every day.

6'3, 300lbs.

Yeah, I'm fat, right?

View attachment 11029
That's a pixel 7 huh? You got good taste in phones.

Also, idk why people are debating the gym stuff, muscles get you attention, but if you're awkward, you're just an awkward guy with muscles, even more of a turn off cause women expect that you have experience and should know how to seduce.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are the only guy I heard of who lifted weights and got fat.

And still afraid to cold approach.

SMH.

If you look that good and strangers compliment you often (like me), and women give you choosing signals, then you shouldn't be afraid to cold approach women.

Tsk, tsk.

Some of us on here are full of crap, that's what it is.
You don't talk to very many people then. Most powerlifters are fat.

The amount of weight you can lift is directly related to how much you weigh in some capacity.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a pixel 7 huh? You got good taste in phones.
Camera phones are one thing.

Eye balls are another :cool:

Also, idk why people are debating the gym stuff, muscles get you attention, but if you're awkward, you're just an awkward guy with muscles, even more of a turn off cause women expect that you have experience and should know how to seduce.
I would have thought the concept of building muscles would tap into any man's psyche, just for the sake of being masculine.

I guess not, tho.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Camera phones are one thing.

Eye balls are another :cool:

I would have thought the concept of building muscles would tap into any man's psyche, just for the sake of being masculine.

I guess not, tho.
You’re obviously not a fat guy. Perhaps you don’t have low bodyfat, but I don’t think anyone would think “fat guy”. You’re tall and have a huge frame.

Lifting, running, swimming, sports, all things physical help a man’s mind and body.

M

member162951

Men have to make sure to get tall first.
How the hell do men make sure to get tall first? Is there an app for that? A special work out regimen? Please do tell! Lol

I'm 5'9", 145 lbs. Fairly lean and skinny. Not a big guy. I'm aiming for more of a ripped look.
Brad Pitt in Fight Club. 5'11", 155 lbs. 5-6% body fat.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those interested, The Strongest Shall Survive by Bill Starr is a really good book about training and nutrition

M

member162951

"You have an Incredible Hulk thing going on".

A vendor at work said this to me^.
Curious why you think this is a compliment. Many women find him repulsive. The vendor who made the comment may have also.

He weighed 1000+ lbs, all muscle but he was a freak.

It's great you're working out and so health conscious but comments like that, I dunno man, best to keep it in perspective. Your pic isn't bad, what we could see of it, shirt on, face covered. You appear to be in great shape.

Keep it up, it's all good.

Last edited by a moderator:

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell do men make sure to get tall first? Is there an app for that? A special work out regimen? Please do tell! Lol

Brad Pitt in Fight Club. 5'11", 155 lbs. 5-6% body fat.

I like the higher rep sets. I've never liked lifting heavy, and my body seems to be more adapted to mid to higher rep ranges.

I like it.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

6'3, 300lbs.

Yeah, I'm fat, right?

View attachment 11029
You're 2 of me

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score

6'3, 300lbs.

Yeah, I'm fat, right?

View attachment 11029
I'm a man of my word.
You look good,indeed. Congrats.
I was not judgemental before. Just curious.
I'm not in my best shape, but working on it. Currently at 216 lbs.
Damn, i need to train my legs more...

20230609_211745.jpg

Last edited:

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Niceee.

What do you do for shoulders?
I do dumbell overhead press, military press, lateral raises, and some isolation excercises for the front and back of the shoulders. What made a difference, i think, is that i superset the lateral raises and i am very strict about the movement. Last year i dropped some of the weight on all exercises and focused more on the movement. I experienced some good growth this way. Ego is one big enemy in the gym. Thinking about it now, i did got alot of compliments last year ,mostly from the guys, but i was kinda fat. I was big, but also somewhat fat. Didn't feel right. I play soccer, table tennis and other sports regularly and it was affecting my performance. I find it really interesting you don't look fat at that weight.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am around 6ft-6ft 1, used to do the bulking/lift heavy and got too fat and hated it. Slimmed down to 14-15% BF, look good enough to be complimented by strangers, can eat relatively whatever I want within reason, and can still lift decent.
Yeh that big bulky look isn't great.

I have slimmed down recently, lost most of the belly fat.. worked on the arms/triceps so they pop out more.

Also like t throw in some cardio twice a week

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur savior. We're usually our own worst enemies in the gym due to ego myself included. I usually get far better results when I drop the weight a bit and focus on good form vs trying to impress those around me (who really don't care in the first place). The desire for boulder shoulders keeps me going.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
low six figures is a nothing-burger in big cities?
I agree with you that low six figures is a nothing burger in big cities. We even had a thread on this.

In my city, $150,000 annual salary might be the bare minimum to impress women. It might even be $175,000 or $200,000.

Big muscles can offset any sort of salary deficiencies.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big muscles can offset any sort of salary deficiencies.
That’s me in my picture. I highly doubt if I were single I could compete with men of vast means. I make low six figures. Anyway, I never bothered with women who were not a potential good match. I was never rich, so I didn’t bother with women of higher socioeconomic status.