Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

get the #, how far do you go until you stop calling?

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st call, i usually don't leave a message

2nd call (a couple days later), i'll leave a message

3rd call, (sometimes make that 3rd call; not all the time) i'll leave no message

if she doesn't get back to me @ this point, i don't pursue any further. any of you guys handle these situations differently? are you more aggressive? if so, any good results?

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
just go twice and thats it. More than that you look like a physcho and/or desperate.

Reaction score
You're on a good track with that, if the ***** doesnt want to answer then **** it. But the 3rd time I'd leave a threatening message, like "**** you , you piece of trash slut", trust me you'd get attention and you'd never know seriously think logically about that.

Fot matt, it also shows you're know *****, make her see it your way, why should you have to see it hers?

Trust me, my sister is considered to be pretty good looking or w/e and she does that to guys all the time and then shows off about it to me, she just like the attention. So in return, just show them that you're a real man and someone that's strong somthing these broads want.:woo: :woo:

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
ima -- what are you trying to say? I couldnt really follow you. if you wanna be a man then show you can control yourself and not cal lher anymore. you look like a kid if you say that sh!t to her (trashy slvt) yea dude youll have a shot after that.

Reaction score
maybe it was all the foul language lol :crazy:

okay I'll make it more simple.

in a nutshell... She's disrespecting you by not answering, so disrespect her even worse verbally, showing that you're not some *****.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ima-- bad avice. Why leave a bitter message? Just shows she got to you. Game over.

I get a number, call once and no answer or doesn't get back to me if I leave a message? Fine, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. More than two times, and you're probably too attached to this one chick.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
if you ask a girl out once and you talk to her but never meet her up because she gives you sam. then is it ok to ask her out a second time?

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
maybe it was all the foul language lol :crazy:

okay I'll make it more simple.

in a nutshell... She's disrespecting you by not answering, so disrespect her even worse verbally, showing that you're not some *****.

it's better not to say ****. why get worked up by a girl you barely even know?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
john - do this to 10 girls whos #s u got, and half of them will NOT pull this **** on u,,,,the other half, just forget about them cuz hey, u got the good half!

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
But the 3rd time I'd leave a threatening message, like "**** you , you piece of trash slut", trust me you'd get attention and you'd never know seriously think logically about that.

So in return, just show them that you're a real man and someone that's strong somthing these broads want.:woo: :woo:
That could be the most lack of information I've ever read. Oh yea, she'll come crawling back to you after you call her a piece of trash slut. Because you're a REAL man. :rolleyes:

ima str8 up pimp said:
She's disrespecting you by not answering, so disrespect her even worse verbally, showing that you're not some *****.
Oh yea, just bring yourself down to her level, that will definitely show her.

Are you purposely giving all this bad advice, or is this what you really think?

Reaction score
Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MattS said:
just go twice and thats it. More than that you look like a physcho and/or desperate.
listen.. first call should be 3 days....

and then go by ear..

I met this ONE HOT MODEL... listen.. I was calling her like once every 2 weeks to once a month, just to say high for like 5 months (i.e. a hot girl like that has always something going on... turns out she was in between 2 millionares)... anyways..

finally.. she called me and asked if I was busy... saw her that night.. took her out.. we had a blast, made vication plans for following weekend.. pretty much didnt call her all week.. took her out following weekend and fcked her...

point is.. you have to go by ear.. i.e. if she mad hot, you can try to call her and pretend to be "friendly" i.e. "Hey, how you doing, whats new, are you in town, okay, talk to you later" ... notice, when she finally comes out, you have to put the physical/touch game on, i.e. DJ her...

by the way.. the girl in my story is a 10+... my type 100% i didnt care what it would take, I just wanted her... so even when she said she would call back and didnt, I just acted like it never even happend ;) and played it cool.. and when the timming was right, my d.ck was in her as.s and what a fine as.s it was :)