Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get some books about sex and massage technique.

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Even if you don’t need to read them. Buy them and put them in your bookcase so that you are sure chicks notice them when they visit you. This could help to get the convo into sex or massage. And you know what to do when one of these topics has came up?

/Turbobird

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turbobird:

Even if you don’t need to read them. Buy them and put them in your bookcase so that you are sure chicks notice them when they visit you. This could help to get the convo into sex or massage. And you know what to do when one of these topics has came up?

/Turbobird
Turbobird, you ought to submit this gem of a tip to the DJ Tip of the Week. Bravo!

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to put them in a prominent spot, I think you should read them at least. You never know when someone will see them in the shelf and start talking about them ---

"Hey, look at your collection of massage books! What kind do you think is most effective? How much have you practiced?" and so on. If she knows anything about massage, and you don't, it will become kind of obvious. You'll either have to admit that it's a new pursuit for you, or look a bit foolish.

------------------
Live ... Love ... Laugh

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rebel Leader:
If you're going to put them in a prominent spot, I think you should read them at least. You never know when someone will see them in the shelf and start talking about them ---

"Hey, look at your collection of massage books! What kind do you think is most effective? How much have you practiced?" and so on. If she knows anything about massage, and you don't, it will become kind of obvious. You'll either have to admit that it's a new pursuit for you, or look a bit foolish.

I didn’t say that you don’t need to know how to give massage! Of course you will need to know that! How else would you be able to give her massage? What I meant with “Even if you don’t need to read them. “ was that you should buy these books even if you already are good in giving massages. (I think there are good resources on the Internet, but you can’t put these in your bookcase.
)

/Turbobird

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Take No Dirt:
Turbobird, you ought to submit this gem of a tip to the DJ Tip of the Week. Bravo!

Turbobird, I was serious when I suggested that you submit your groovy tip to the DJ Tip of the Week. E-mail it to: djnewslet@aol.com

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Take No Dirt:
Turbobird, I was serious when I suggested that you submit your groovy tip to the DJ Tip of the Week. E-mail it to: djnewslet@aol.com

Thanks TND! I have mailed it.

/Turbobird

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turbobird:
What I meant with “Even if you don’t need to read them. “ was that you should buy these books even if you already are good in giving massages.
Well, last week I ordered new eyes from 800eyes.com but they haven't gotten here yet.

Sorry I missed what you said. I read it as "even if you don't read them". <smacks forehead> Duhh. Thanks for taking the time to restate it for me.

Excellent tip. It creates a whole aura of being an expert with her body in a really intimate way without actually appearing coarse or lewd. It's a sophisticated way to announce your interest in the body, and then her thoughts start to multiply, but *you* haven't channeled them, so it seems voluntary on her part. You let her take her thoughts where she wants to.

Anyway, one of my first encounters in the dating scene had a shelf of books like this, alongside his philosophical and technical books. I started the conversation by asking him about it, and he then gave me a facial massage. Very relaxing and non-threatening, which was helpful at the time since he was 31 and I was 17, and we were both rather reserved. It helped to establish a connection that bridged that age difference -- it was easier to picture him in tune with me physically after that.

------------------
Live ... Love ... Laugh