Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get RID of these words

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
- I don't know
- Alright let me know
- What do you think ( If she voices her opinion cool BUT don't ask her what she thinks )
- Frequent and forced ' I'm sorry "
Only way you should apologize expecially in the early stages of dating is when you say something totally fccvked up.
Ex
Her : My grandmother passed away
You: Okay cool , when are you free to meet up ?
- You want to try this ? Correct way " Give this drink a try "

For the most part , these are simple mistakes we all make that slowly brings down the attraction level. Again we all know attraction comes in stages , you sit down and wonder why she suddenly went from 100-50. Well small things like this are deducted each time until you do something that just becomes cherry on top of the cake.

Had a discussion with a close female friend. She said the worst thing a guy can do is ask her where she wants to eat.
Because she will LOVE to dine at 5 star restaurants every day of the week but she understands her boyfriend is not that rich yet. So she expects the natural thing a MAN should do , take charge and pick a location.
Same way men screen women , women screen men as well. You can't be asking her about the type of food she is into and she gives you this broad answer ( because bitchesss looooove to talk ) then 2 weeks later turn around and ask her where she wants to eat.
Screening complete : this guy can't listen , can't take initiative , is he going to be asking my kids what type of food they want ? Instead of going out buying the damnn baby formula ?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER ask a woman where she wants to eat OR ANYTHING for that matter if you are paying. You should be eating where you want and doing what you want and you invite her along.

If you are wrong apologize ONCE. If you don't think you did anything wrong then for God's sake DON'T apologize.

Never lie... she always knows anyway so when you lie you are just a weak @ss b!tch who is afraid of her. It's not the lying that does you in its you believing you can get away with it. If you can't live life the way you want without lying then you are not really happy.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say instead of I dont know if you dont know?

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say instead of I dont know if you dont know?
I will find out
Women love effort , " I don't know" screams I'm too lazy to bother to find out.
Again this us a fundamental rule to the workforce. If a customer , boss or coworkers ask you something you don't know. " I will find out for you "

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all except "Alright let me know." This one depends on context. If you can be outcome-independent when you ask a woman out and she says she has to check her schedule, this response is perfectly appropriate.

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
What should you say if they are saying something like my dog died, or I got hit by a drunk driver, or something else really bad. What can you say other than im sorry. I find myself saying that too often

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this whole post is bull****...it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

you see very confident african american guys approach girls and say "damn girl how can i get that," and they do just fine.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
this whole post is bull****...it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

you see very confident african american guys approach girls and say "damn girl how can i get that," and they do just fine.

How is that going for you ?
Ps : we are talking about HIGH quality women here. If a girl falls for that line , that SHOULD clearly be a sign. You are on here to learn but hey if you your system , share it and help others.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just say whatever I feel like saying and don't worry or care if the girl likes me. Just because I'm with a girl, doesn't mean I need to like her or she needs to like me. I'm me. And I'm proud of me. If someone doesn't like me for me, I don't care. I do what I want.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should you say if they are saying something like my dog died, or I got hit by a drunk driver, or something else really bad. What can you say other than im sorry. I find myself saying that too often
That's awful, that's unfortunate, that's horrible.....why should you be sorry? Did you do anything?