Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get Outside Of Your Head!!

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
i already know the answer to this question...but i pose it to anybody who reads this...how do you get ouside of your mind? I can smile and make eye contact and the female would reciprocate. But i don't open my mouth...I know exactly what to say in my head...but I don't say it.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Resign yourself to the fact that your first few approaches will probably fail. Then, approach. After experiencing rejection a few times, you'll realize how much of a non-issue it is, and then your fear will start to melt away.

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice, always have a standard default phrase. Then practice it, "What's your name?", "What's your name?", "What's your name?" until it becomes standard default. Don't overthink it.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to force myself to say hi, and then usually "how are you" or "how's it going" comes out of my mouth next. Once you just say "hi" you're kinda forced to say something next, and if you think of nothing then you're in the same position as you were befor eyou said anything. Maybe she'll even start up the conversation!

I like saying hi to random people as I walk by them. When a decent looking woman makes eye contact with me as we pass each other I'll say hi and that really helped me get over my nervousness with approaching.

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
sean o - I have done a few approaches, number closed, and even ****ed closed once upon a time...and yes I did get rejected once, and it didn't phase me....I just dont appoach as much as I should ...and there is there is no such thing as rejection, right?

bada-bing - excellent opener! I wrote down a list of possible openers, and name opener is one of them. Including fashion opener, inspiration op\pener, opinon opener, gift opener, cube...and so on. Any of these could be used to start a conversation... But when the time comes to unleash the beast within, I turn into a robot mute.

deadly ripped - yes the good ol hi's! There's my sticking point...caaaaan't oopen mouth. I will do hi's more often...next chance I make eye contact with a female or any human, I will smile and say hi...you'd figure this simple two letter word would be easy to spit out...but people struggle with this shiet.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
downlowpro said:
sean o - I have done a few approaches, number closed, and even ****ed closed once upon a time...and yes I did get rejected once, and it didn't phase me....I just dont appoach as much as I should ...and there is there is no such thing as rejection, right?
Oh, okay. I misunderstood your first post.

Having said that, there's no reason for you to feel as though you need to meet some imaginary quota for how many women you approach. You approach a woman if you want her, and if you don't want her, you don't approach. Simple as that. If, however, you DO want these women that you can't seem to bring yourself to start a conversation with, then there's probably some other issue in your life that you need to resolve before you can get back on track. In other words, just take some time out to work on yourself.

And btw, there is such a thing as rejection. The key idea, however, is that a rejection is not a failure. If she rejects you, not only did you just gain some more life experience, but you also weeded out another chick who's not worth your time and energy! See what I mean?