Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GET OUT OF YOUR F8CKING ROOMS

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Given the number of threads this poster has started about bumping into a oneitis and if he should
stalk women on Facebook and other afc threads....

This thread appears to be complete PROJECTION.

The truth shall set you free.

Reactions: Von

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the number of threads this poster has started about bumping into a oneitis and if he should
stalk women on Facebook and other afc threads....

This thread appears to be complete PROJECTION.

The truth shall set you free.
At least Im out there getting my d1vk svcked.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least Im out there getting my d1vk svcked.
We can't believe it... too many '''what I am doing and what I should do, need dj help... oh oneitis here and there, long time oneitis'' versus ''I am succesful and being the DJ''.

It feel you project your succes more than live it.. cause all your calling for help are actually basic stuff that a DJ wouldn't need or already use in being useful.

Worst case, you insecure like hell and you can't believe you had success with this one. You probably go for girls under your ''level'' than when you see a ''dream girl'' you freeze.

I was like that and it lead me here.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can't believe it... too many '''what I am doing and what I should do, need dj help... oh oneitis here and there, long time oneitis'' versus ''I am succesful and being the DJ''.

It feel you project your succes more than live it.. cause all your calling for help are actually basic stuff that a DJ wouldn't need or already use in being useful.

Worst case, you insecure like hell and you can't believe you had success with this one. You probably go for girls under your ''level'' than when you see a ''dream girl'' you freeze.

I was like that and it lead me here.
Read back bro, my threads were all strong the whole summer, so many encounters, plates in the rotation.

I just lost a couple of plates because they wanted LTRs and tried to give me a ultimatum, stop f8cking around or ... (i can't handle it). I soft nexted them and went for the bigger sharks.

Old oneitis (tried to game her but I got caught in a afc mindset again when some stuff happened - read my threads back of 2 months ago to know)

Getting flings with hb8s and plus that took the road when I got too pushy for them.

Got a bit out of shape and booking less success then the summer gotten me to lack in the field.

I need to work some more on inner game so the environment doesn't shake me up so much, that's the truth.

I don't project more success then feel it, I am too thirsty and pushy with girls that are interested, blows them off which gets back to me and on this forum. Things look great after date one or encounter one (hugging,kissing,rapport) then I text to soon to meet up, ask for a date 3 times in 2 weeks and they lose interest. I project it back on here...

I don't lie, if I lie, I lie to myself. I never lied about a word on here.

You can have my snapchat if I could get yours, ill live the proof up to you. Follow my road, I put all the fun stuff on my story anyway. PM if you want it.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read back bro, my threads were all strong the whole summer, so many encounters, plates in the rotation.

I just lost a couple of plates because they wanted LTRs and tried to give me a ultimatum, stop f8cking around or ... (i can't handle it). I soft nexted them and went for the bigger sharks.

Old oneitis (tried to game her but I got caught in a afc mindset again when some stuff happened - read my threads back of 2 months ago to know)

Getting flings with hb8s and plus that took the road when I got too pushy for them.

Got a bit out of shape and booking less success then the summer gotten me to lack in the field.

I need to work some more on inner game so the environment doesn't shake me up so much, that's the truth.

I don't project more success then feel it, I am too thirsty and pushy with girls that are interested, blows them off which gets back to me and on this forum. Things look great after date one or encounter one (hugging,kissing,rapport) then I text to soon to meet up, ask for a date 3 times in 2 weeks and they lose interest. I project it back on here...

I don't lie, if I lie, I lie to myself. I never lied about a word on here.

You can have my snapchat if I could get yours, ill live the proof up to you. Follow my road, I put all the fun stuff on my story anyway. PM if you want it.
If you too thristy and pushy means you losing frame

You can be horny and not pushy means you still hold frame

3 times in 2 week.. should be 1 time

Only you can change your life, advice are often useful

For the snapchat.. I don't use it no time for that