Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get out of my head girl!

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a post aimed at some of the more experienced people out there that have been throuhgh girls and breakups...

How the hell do you stop thinking baout them??

I've done:
Cutting off all social contact w/ her
Gotten rid of anything that reminds me of her
Leading a pretty active social life with sport, parties, etc.

But at the end of the day I just can't help it, when the inevitable alone time, or you get distracted by it for a moment, argh its annoying as buggery.

You guys got any more tips...? I'm sick of it, I have however got 2 weeks of holidays, ie not seeing her, so that should help...

-Auron

Vercetti

Don Juan
Reaction score
questions:

1. was she hot?

2. why did you break up?

3. what is her number?

just slowly start to ignore the fact that you broke up and act like it never happened.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A bullet will get most if not all thoughts about anything out of your head.

Just kidding ;)

"The best way to get over 1 girl is to fvck 10 others."

Seriously, the best way to get over a girl, asides from staying active, is to hook up with another girl.

You could also just give it time, and cope. I feel that its perfectly healthy to think about it and mourn the loss a bit, it will help you learn. Eventually you'll realize that she was just one of a billion other women, and that she had her flaws anyways. Then you'll look back and wonder why you even cared.

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Eventide that's where I am now

I broke up with her because I saw her flaws and all and instead of constantly mourning her, I'm constantly thinking "That damn biatch"... guess I still need more time...only been a month and a half

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Auron
.... or you get distracted by it for a moment, argh its annoying as buggery.
-Auron
Ummm I think you should get a dictionary and look up buggery:(

N e ways about the situation. You have to completely get her out of your mind. You can't go to a party and think of what the other chick is doing, or how jealous she will be when she sees you kissing another girl. Out of sight, out of mind, so you shouldn't be thinking about her if she isn't around

That really is the key to attraction, when you start to think about the person too much and analyse everything they do. That is why being mysterious works well.