Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get off IM, FaceBook, MySpace, and stop using SMS.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, its a great tip.

Girls love mystery and in your Facebook and MySpace profiles you reveal lots of information!

People often would talk through AIM or some other IM and get info they want, and then there is no reason to hang out!

Can't do that!

Always use phone instead of SMS. SMS is DEAD like IM. When you talk on the phone you at least HEAR the person you are talking to.

Stop all the internet communication, use phone and in-person hang outs only.

It will help to socialize, bring more interest, and get girls too!

Girls will have no way of talking to you and knowing what you are doing and where you are! It will create interest that you can use to get them to hang out and escalate!

MiGuelS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i disagree its not a problem if you don't reveal a lot. i wouldn't have hung out with some people w/out it. since i'm in college everyone is spread out so it works out ok

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MiGuelS said:
Personally i disagree its not a problem if you don't reveal a lot. i wouldn't have hung out with some people w/out it. since i'm in college everyone is spread out so it works out ok
They see who your friends are, what they post, how often, and just any kind of info... Pictures too... Plus, I personally would rather know less and guess less whether that guy hugging that girl means anything to her and etc...

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt say I fully agree, I would say use internet social tools in moderation.

It is quite acceptable for people to have facebooks, using text, aims and whatever. I was off facebook for 6 months and it was no big deal because I was in college, however, since I have recently graduated it can be used as a tool to keep up with people.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
By the way, Babnik, what do you base this tip on, personal experience (give examples if so) or are you just rambling on theorizing?
personal

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen to that..

I don't see a problem with having a facebook profile, but it's funny to see all the guys posting pictures of themselves like it's an advertising campaign.

Myspace is a waste of time.. there are plenty of better places to meet women.

I use IM to a minimum.. just for a quick what's going on tonight and goodbye. Rarely do I use IM with women unless they initiate the conversation.

Text messaging is acceptable but some guys take it to a different level, turning themselves into an emotional tampon for every woman to use.

And lastly, this forum! I find myself on here way too much than I'd like to be, just because I hate to see all these pathetic failure stories without doing something about it. Get off the forum, get out into reality.

I don't think all forms of these communications should be 100% cut out, but it's needed to be said that overusing them is not only a waste of time, but a sign of having nothing better to do.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Get off myspace... are u kidding me... you know how many girls ive bang in this site

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
Get off myspace... are u kidding me... you know how many girls ive bang in this site
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nervous:IT'S THE RETURN OF SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nervous:

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
Yeah, well, I understand. However, in college everyone uses FaceBook and ODDLY FaceBook is rarely used to find someone to bang because everyone like knows everyone and its just....different.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use facebook as social proof. The messages people leave on my page are all by girls, and a good number of them are girls "thanking me" for a good time. It helps if a chick is interested in you, to see your page and that other girls know you / like you, etc etc.

One thing I do recommend with Facebook, however, is if you're single, remove the Relationship status option. Don't let people know you're single, make them guess. Remember, a guy who's taken is always more interesting to a girl. It shows up on the main page as 'So and So is listed as Not Single' or something like that.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have had several girls ask me if I'm on Myspace. I usually respond. "Oh, I don't do Myspace. I'm a grownup."

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for awhile. Facebook is more of a social networking tool for people you already know. You can't "pick up" chicks on Facebook. You can set up meetings and get phone numbers on Facebook (from girls you already know), although it's much better to do this in person. It's so much better to call a girl on the phone though. I know a lot of guys that try to pick girls up on Facebook because they don't have the balls to ask for a girl's number in person.

My roommate is a prime example of this. He has tried countless times (probably at least 50 times) to message girls he's never met on Facebook and try to get them to play basketball with him, hang out, etc. It's never worked. I love the guy, but he has a lot to learn when it comes to the opposite sex.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Yeah, its a great tip.

Girls love mystery and in your Facebook and MySpace profiles you reveal lots of information!

People often would talk through AIM or some other IM and get info they want, and then there is no reason to hang out!

Can't do that!

Always use phone instead of SMS. SMS is DEAD like IM. When you talk on the phone you at least HEAR the person you are talking to.

Stop all the internet communication, use phone and in-person hang outs only.

It will help to socialize, bring more interest, and get girls too!

Girls will have no way of talking to you and knowing what you are doing and where you are! It will create interest that you can use to get them to hang out and escalate!

Golden Tip :box:

joao185

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello friend ,i belive in your confirmation, women like when a men have attitude, action ,but i not have (attitude, action ) in my live .
help me please
this moment i reside in rio de janeiro BRASIL .the women beautiful. but i not have atitude or action for aproaching . you undestand , (its is my problem friends)
you have site or movies of aproximetion or aproaxing tecnics for me .
ok good luck for me and you my name is john
my istant messager for contact is joao185@hotmail.com

obrigado
ate mais

joao

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
No offense, but I totally disagree with the thread starter. You can reveal personal info if you interact with girls, it doesn't matter if you talk to her on AIM, phone or face to face it just means you don't know how to talk to girls in general and that YOU CHOSE to share it. I'm a big fan of personal ads it saves time and I included specifications so most girls are already pre-screened, well there's always the few exceptions who can't read and try to convince me that they're different. But anyways it really doesn't matter how you meet women, there's nothing FAKE about a girl who I met online that comes over and gives me a BJ.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:

:nervous:IT'S THE RETURN OF SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nervous:

motherfvcker!!!

comic_relief