Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get her to like me again!

Will900

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, Some girl i was seeing has just ended it with me because i'm to "possessive" and says it has put her off me. We have been seeing each other for around 3 months. How can i get her to get those feelings back from when we first met? There must be a way round this or something i can do? Thanks

E

Energizer

You can't I don't think. Unless you change your ways and stop smothering her to death and being possessive. Even then its a case of does a leopard really change its spots?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Will900 said:
Right, Some girl i was seeing has just ended it with me because i'm to "possessive" and says it has put her off me. We have been seeing each other for around 3 months. How can i get her to get those feelings back from when we first met? There must be a way round this or something i can do? Thanks

There's not enough information here.

It's possible she's found another guy,but assuming she hasn't,answer a few questions...

For one,you said that she just recently ended things with you.

Well,how was her behavior prior to the breakup,like 2 or 3 weeks before the split? And what did she say when you two split? Did she say she needed "space",or just tell you she didn't want to be with you anymore?

And MORE IMPORTANTLY,how are things with you two RIGHT NOW?

Does she talk to you every now and then,or did she just end things and disappear?

If she still speaks with you,you might have a chance at reversing this,but if she just ended things and you haven't heard from her in a while,it's probably done with.

Try to answer ALL these questions,especially the one about her behavior leading up to the breakup.

Edit: At the moment,DO NOT CONTACT HER.

There's a reason WHY the split-up happened,and THAT HAS TO BE ADDRESSED FIRST.

If you get back in touch with her while that reason exist,you'll just make things worse.

E

Energizer

Will900 said:
should i contact her? Or wait till she decides to contact me?
Initiate contact with her, if you are going too, but I think Igetit is spot on.

p4rk r4ng3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her with indifference.
Like don't let her see your needy/possessive emotions.

She'll start to see what she liked about you in the beginning of yalls relationship, without the needy side interfering.