Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get girl's number through friend

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl out fri night, I thought she was cute but I initially was just friendly with her b/c I thought she was with this guy (maybe even married) turns out she is just friends with him and she is single. She might have shown some interest in me because a group of us were heading out to a bar and I was going to meet up with people at another one, but she was fairly adament about me going with them to the bar.

I hung out with her and a few other people for a bit, and expected to see her sat when she hung out with a mutual friend of ours who I know. She never saw him sat. Should I ask my buddy for her # and just send her a txt asking her to get together some time? Or should I just bide my time and wait to see her again naturally.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait 100%, getting her number like that seems kinda creepy to me in MHO. Wait, work your own magic and get the results all by yourself.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
wait 100%, getting her number like that seems kinda creepy to me in MHO. Wait, work your own magic and get the results all by yourself.
Good advice. I was pretty sure I could have gotten in the other night when we were hanging out, but I figured Id play it cool and get it when I hung out with her the next day.