Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get a life, your set

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everything mentioned in this whole website/message board can be summed up in just getting a life. A few guys post all these "rules" and stuff, you turn yourself into a robot trying to remember all that junk, It's ok for motivation but that's about it. If you have a life, you have nothing to worry about. Having a life meaning that you are busy about 90% of the time doing things that fullfil you. Just being out there and involved in the world on a day to day basis:

1. Gets rid of most fears/insecurities and boosts your confidence
2. Allows you to meet new people and possibly make new friends. The more friends you have the less needy you are of a woman.
3. Means that you rarely have free-time. Too much free-time is bad, it can often lead to depression and if you get involved with a girl and have no life, oneitis! If you are constantly busy there is no need to fake anything like some people here suggest sometimes, no need to "act busy" or "wait a few days until you call her"... you literally won't have the time.
4. If you have lots of things going on in your life then that makes you an interesting person. Once again, no need to fake things and make up stories to impress. You'll always have plenty to talk about.

Just my opinion, having a life solves almost every AFC problem and eliminates the need to remember a huge percentage of the things mentioned here. Why put on an act and try to "create" yourself when you can just take the initial effort of forcing yourself into the real world and let it happen naturally? And it's not just joining clubs and activities. stuff like school, work and daily chores count too, the point is to always have something to do. More than an hour of free time per day is pretty bad IMO. I have yet to meet any truly busy/active person who has the time to worry about any girl/guy.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know guys....

but this is one of the BEST POSTS i've ever read in my life.

no sarcasm there.

five stars all the way.

i think this is what separates the REAL DJs from those who "think" they are DJ or are still trying to become one.

oOh Nasty.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

But you still have to remember not to kiss her ass. You can be the busiest person I know, but once you see this attractive girl and you kiss her ass, being nice to her, you are gone.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not agree

Being busy and running from one event to the next is IMO the worst you can do. I used to do this years ago (sports, tournaments, school, acting, teaching chess, caring for 2 dogs, parties etc) and I was really absorbed in my activities. It was o.k., but it did not get me anywhere with girls. I was more or less ignoring myself,because I did not have time to think about who I am ,where I want to go... etc...

Now I appreciate my spare time. I use it to come to myself and work on myself. Although I spend less time with people and more with myself I do much better with people in general and esp. women!

JMO!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I do not agree

Originally posted by smooth666
Being busy and running from one event to the next is IMO the worst you can do. I used to do this years ago (sports, tournaments, school, acting, teaching chess, caring for 2 dogs, parties etc) and I was really absorbed in my activities. It was o.k., but it did not get me anywhere with girls. I was more or less ignoring myself,because I did not have time to think about who I am ,where I want to go... etc...

Now I appreciate my spare time. I use it to come to myself and work on myself. Although I spend less time with people and more with myself I do much better with people in general and esp. women!

JMO!
I concur totally. Busy body individuals that plan their event one after another are compensating what they lack in. They feel "important" but in reality they're deluded and see reality as a chessboard. If you talk to them, they always talk about.. people.. or on the surface things never going on the deep intellectual end. I actually have several busy body friends - I don't mnid hanging out with them, but I only will participate along with their activities as long as I'm getting something out of it.

What? afraid of being alone? Being busy is not going to get rid of those fears/insecurities. Must be pretty lame for people to relax/meditate about things eh?

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
I usually bash on lamers who post lame posts but for this one it'll be something different.

What we have here is advice people on this board can take in and use.

Keeping yourself busy (not aimlessly) is what people fail to do so much.

I have had lame roomates and friends float around all day aimlessly not knowing what the hell they are doing and just waste valuble time.

Let's face the facts folks.

Once time goes, it will never come back again.

Just like we will never see July 1st, 2004 again.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like:D

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that throughout and before you can acutally get a real life, a person needs to be ok with themself. why resist stuff you can't change. If you can change it do so. I know that there is a good way to do this and bad way to. I remember that I listed these things and I tried to figure out how to get them. example, I wanted to improve my humor: i bought a book on jokes, I watched some funny movies, I tried making more jokes, and constantly thinking of stuff. But this got me no where. why because i was not ok with myself: I judged myself, i was not at peace with myself, I was not ok. Then i figured out how to stop judging myself, how to be at peace, and how to be ok. Then much to my suprise I realized that I have a great sense of humor when I AM OK. you can't make good jokes/conversation when you are unhappy. But then I realized that jokes and conversation don't mean sh!t compared to being ok with yourself. That is the secret of life. That you already have all you ever need by just exsisting.

In the words of jimi hendrix :"Nothing but exsisting"

Reaction score
Definitely true! I was a DJ to this one girl once without even meaning to. I was very busy when I started dating her and it would be a week or two between each time I saw her. It's great to keep busy, keeps away oneitis and you don't need to act busy. Just make sure you are dating though, otherwise you won't benefit with the women :)