Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Georgie Z shot in the face (minor injuries)

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Hahaha... "Whites had homogen[e]ous lands" until the greedy bastards went searching for free laborers that they enslaved for years. Now their descendants are having buyers remorse? Very hilarious. This country was built by slaves and if you don't want anything to do with descendants of these slaves, go find yourself an island somewhere and start afresh.
yeah man n that is the truth. same dudes cryin bout all this sh@t should jus pack up n go build their own white supremacist land n bask in their whiteness. have a plain white flag n sh@t lol. dudes r so funny man.

( . )( . ) said:
I literally can't even.
unemployment man is postin his sh@t again. lol. go get a job.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Nothing but shaming here. Very sad and pathetic. His comment was not worth responding to. He knows nothing thinking a hispanic does not know anything. He is the one who knows nothing like you 2.
Seek some help please.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Nothing but shaming here. Very sad and pathetic. His comment was not worth responding to. He knows nothing thinking a hispanic does not know anything. He is the one who knows nothing like you 2.
Thats all you get from that troll. Nothing but immature teenage insults and hyperbole. I dont even respond to that fool anymore because its like aruging with a "/b/tard" from 4chan.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
What do modern day Europe-bound islamic asylum seekers have to do with the consequences of slavery? You, sir, are an imbecile.
Yet another clueless fool joined the buffoons chorus.

Reaction score
george needs a new face, a new ID and a new country. He could have all that (and retirement income) just by writing a book about himself. Somebody needs to make him aware of that. He's probably afraid to live anywhere that he can't get a concealed carry permit for his pistol. But if you've got retirement income, you can BUY that gun permit, in many countries.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Yet nobody is asking the Whites to return to their place of origin. It is you and your cohort on sosuave that are ardent advocates of white-isolationism and of sending blacks to their place of origin. It won't happen. The only crybaby in this equation is you and your comrades. Keep on crying and whining.

not to get off on a tangent or anything but this is one of the things i always thought was pretty retarded.

when i say "white people" I don't mean all "white people" just the ones who say this stupid **** "go back to africa". lol like white people just won dibs on america or some **** lol. you got here the same time we did lol. Actually, if you are irish probably later lol. Irish / German immigrants didn't really start migrating to the US until the great potato famine in the mid 1800's. Africans were being brought here in the early 1600's. The first 200 years was really the english, the spanish and religious people trying to come here to create some religious utopia. "mainstream" immigration didn't start til the mid 1800's

GO BACK TO IRELAND lol

Reaction score
I think that Europe, Japan and China should take in all the refugees/illegals Then THEY would be the ones collapsing under the burden.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This is a little off topic, but man all of those guys were just banned? Did I miss something? TicTac, Stagger, Tits, Embers, Fairshake, etc. are all banned? What happened over here when I was gone lol?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
This is a little off topic, but man all of those guys were just banned? Did I miss something? TicTac, Stagger, Tits, Embers, Fairshake, etc. are all banned? What happened over here when I was gone lol?
Perhaps it was the Rapture and we were left behind... :whistle:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Trolling and flaming are being punished. Thats all.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
LOL!

I am a bit surprised that tictac was banned but fatal jay and jaylan weren't.

I never saw a troll thread started by tictac, but a great many were created by jaylan and a couple by fatal jay.
A troll needed not to create a thread to be classified as one.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Don't worry, the useless poster know as tits is on his way to being banned.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
LOL

Still here:
Jaylan
NN alt accounts

Banned:
Tits
Playherman
PuertoRicanLover
PlayerSupreme
VikingsKing

Seems legit.

Was at least glad to see Embers-Bot banned
Riiiight.

Except I dont constantly call people different slurs, or constantly insult people for simply having a different opinion than I do. Nor do I constantly create threads in order to bash a specific race of people all the time.

So yes it is legit. I actually give constructive advice in the dating threads and PMs. I dont simply exist here to bash people here. It seemed certain posters did have that as their main objective. It is what it is.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, I don't know, maybe I'm different but I always love a good discussion/debate. I think we can do without the personal attacks, but I thought the Anything Else Section was designed for us to discuss things such as politics, religion, and social commentary?

To me a troll is a person that posts only to tick people off or to provide a distraction from the main topic, and doesn't engage in efficient discussion/debate.

I don't think those guys banned were trolls just because we have a difference of opinion. But again, this is only my opinion because as a Black Conservative I get labeled a "troll" by majority black groups when discussing politics, because I'm the ONLY conservative voice. It's one thing I hate about the Internet, if you have a differing opinion from the majority of the group, then you can easily be labeled a "troll" when in reality you just have a different point of view.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Lol, I don't know, maybe I'm different but I always love a good discussion/debate.
Well, therein lies the rub, one man's definition of "discussion" as compared to another. I'm almost certain that the group weren't all getting the definition from the same dictionary.
Tenacity said:
I think we can do without the personal attacks, but I thought the Anything Else Section was designed for us to discuss things such as politics, religion, and social commentary?
You are correct. But there was a lot of dogma going on too. And seriously, a ton of cutting and pasting of the words of other people doesn't foster much of an actual conversation. I'd say the same thing if someone just cut and pasted a bunch of stuff from Rush Limbaugh's site without and real/constructive interaction from the actual poster (minus the name calling of any member of the board or general groups of people). It just makes it almost impossible to have a rational conversation without someone "feeeeeeling" (haha) personally slighted.
Tenacity said:
To me a troll is a person that posts only to tick people off or to provide a distraction from the main topic, and doesn't engage in efficient discussion/debate.
I thought there was an abundance of that going on.
Tenacity said:
I don't think those guys banned were trolls just because we have a difference of opinion. But again, this is only my opinion because as a Black Conservative I get labeled a "troll" by groups with majority black people discussing politics because I'm the ONLY conservative voice.
Different opinions are great, that's how we can expand our understanding of things. However, being able to share the opinion while hearing the other opinions is even better. Too bad the leaders of the US can't even do that among themselves.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
So yes it is legit.
But now there's no one left for you to debate. What's the point of talking to yourself?

A lesson from any fighting sport, and I think a debate is the same, is that you must respect your opponent, because without him, there is no fight. He is what makes your victory possible.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
But now there's no one left for you to debate. What's the point of talking to yourself?

A lesson from any fighting sport, and I think a debate is the same, is that you must respect your opponent, because without him, there is no fight. He is what makes your victory possible.
Thats rich lol. Respect? What respect did you see in the flame wars that were constantly occurring in the AE section of Sosuave? What I saw was constant insults and trolling whenever people disagreed with one another.

And Im not here for such immature debates. Im here to talk about women, the main point of this forum. So actually, I won't be talking to myself at all. Anyways, Im moving on from this topic.

Peace.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

^^^ This right here, but the BIGGER picture is more telling. Forget banning us from a debate, what is the Left going to do when the Right start moving out of the US altogether?

You won't have the big bad Republicans, Conservatives, Black Conservatives, etc. to blame all of the problems of your city (that's ran by Democrats) on anymore once we start moving out of here due to the destroyed political policies as well as the Federal Reserve continuing to run rampant.

I bought this up because I know how it feels to be a minority voice in a group of people spitting the same non-sense, word for word. "Tenacity, you are a Black Republican?! What?! That's not even possible, yep, he's trolling, ban him!"

It's just so funny that with the black community, they kick out Black Nerds, Black Conservatives and the Black Middle Class by calling us boogie, stuck up, coons, Uncle Toms and the rest of it.....but yet people like Dr. Umer Johnson want us to come BACK to the black community and fix it up? Smh, utter non-sense. While you are there they kick your a.ss causing you to either move out or get kicked out, then when the area goes to hell, now they beg you to come back.

Sounds like something else as well, hmmm, oh yeah, sounds like Detroit, MI.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Bible,

You are exactly right. And this just goes to prove my earlier points about leftists.

First they try to shame you into silence.
Second they try to change the subject.
Lastly they will destroy you via censorship or occupational terrorism.

All courtesy of Salinsky's rules for radicals. Know your enemy and their tactics. Their goal is not to learn or improve, it is to silence and subjugate.
lol @ u bringin up politics. u do the same sh@t when u agrue n insult ppl n here n posts. nice way to sneakily shame ppl n a post. gettin tired of this political sh@t n here u ppl doin.