Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

General Theory of Human Mating- read and learn

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems this guy was channeling STR8UP when he wrote this epic blog post explaining in layman's terms why women are lying, manipulative creatures who engage in the ADVERSARIAL mating game, controlled primarily by their drive to exploit the current system (sham) of marriage to the detriment of men and children.

Warning: This link contains material that may be inappropriate for Those Who Choose to Ignore the Truth. Viewer discretion is advised.

http://novaresources.blogspot.com/2009/04/general-theory-of-human-mating.html

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Seems this guy was channeling STR8UP when he wrote this epic blog post explaining in layman's terms why women are lying, manipulative creatures who engage in the ADVERSARIAL mating game, controlled primarily by their drive to exploit the current system (sham) of marriage to the detriment of men and children.

Warning: This link contains material that may be inappropriate for Those Who Choose to Ignore the Truth. Viewer discretion is advised.

http://novaresources.blogspot.com/2009/04/general-theory-of-human-mating.html
Nice find, One of the reasons I come back here now and again, to find gems like this.

Good read so far.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a great read.

Better to understand than to live in oblivion. My Carl Sagan-quoted signature reveals my stance on this type of knowledge.

Thanks for posting!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of information is a bitter, bitter pill for a lot of men to try to swallow.

I keep trying to tell people that I see this sh!t every day, with women from all across the board, and all I ever get is the default responses such as, "You are simply bitter", and "That's what you get when you choose low quality women", and my favorite- "You will only attract this type of women because that is your reality".

Newsflash! It's NOT me, it's NOT my choices, and it's NOT the universe presenting me with what I "deserve". It mothafukking SOCIETY today turning out a bunch women who run amok in a sexual free for all, virtually unchecked.

Hell, they pretty much have a cheering section these days!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The shaming is so pervasive even seemingly strong non AFC males parrot it.

I've seen lame shaming sh!t all over the Tucker Max forums in the past for guys that talked about never wanting to get married due to today's society and how it negatively influenced women.

These guys should know better especially considering what forum they were at but alas the matrix has them.

Maybe eventually they'll learn after their 3rd failed marriage assuming they don't live happily ever after with their first. :)

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i stayed off the tucker max forums when i read he barely tolerates guys on there as it is.

rollo's already said all of the stuff contained in that article in a lot of different posts.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I don't think the writer was passing a judgement on women--just pointing out that a woman's infidelity carries much more damaging consequences to a family than a man's. If you want to get technical, you could say men and women are BOTH lying, manipulative creatures by instinct. Or, you could say that men and women are neither inherently good or bad, and capable of behaving either way.

That said, I do like this link a lot. However, I'm not sure that a high status male should be termed, 'good genes.' Does that mean that a married woman would want Bill Gates to father her children?

Not all high status males are sexually attractive to women. Conversely, a "bad boy" with a criminal record that is decidedly low status may attract some women. I think the reality is a lot more complicated; certainly, if a lowly PUA can have an affair with a woman married to a high status male, that theory needs to be revised. Also, a woman may have a desirable, wealthy, attractive mate, but if she isn't getting enough emotional attention from him, she may go elsewhere for that attention, even if it means shacking up with a low status male.

This is kind of like saying that a male will unequivocally pick the most physically attractive woman he can find for sex. This may be true if all other things are equal, but that's never the case. I can think of 6s that for some reason give off an intensely sexual vibe, as well as 9s that don't at all. There are so many factors involved in attraction that trying to simplify it into one characteristic doesn't work.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
That said, I do like this link a lot. However, I'm not sure that a high status male should be termed, 'good genes.' Does that mean that a married woman would want Bill Gates to father her children?

Not all high status males are sexually attractive to women. Conversely, a "bad boy" with a criminal record that is decidedly low status may attract some women. I think the reality is a lot more complicated; certainly, if a lowly PUA can have an affair with a woman married to a high status male, that theory needs to be revised. Also, a woman may have a desirable, wealthy, attractive mate, but if she isn't getting enough emotional attention from him, she may go elsewhere for that attention, even if it means shacking up with a low status male.

This is kind of like saying that a male will unequivocally pick the most physically attractive woman he can find for sex. This may be true if all other things are equal, but that's never the case. I can think of 6s that for some reason give off an intensely sexual vibe, as well as 9s that don't at all. There are so many factors involved in attraction that trying to simplify it into one characteristic doesn't work.

I say that all the time that it's mostly a myth to think your going to be so "DJ," goodlooking and charming that you will have enough leverage over women to keep them inline. Women are materialistic, opportunistic creatures. They really only understand consequence to their bottom line. Women have little to no consequences for their behavior. As long as that's true and as long as women have all the protections of societal feminism, a man will never have enough leverage over a woman and will never be "DJ" enough to keep her inline.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who want to get to the meat of the article, start on section 3:

"Female Nature and the Second Wave"

Jeffst1980 said:
Does that mean that a married woman would want Bill Gates to father her children?
You make a good point that scientist have also noted. In the past high status + wealth has almost always = lots of mates and babies. But in the modern world this is no longer true. If you look at the wealthiest nations today you'll notice birth rates going DOWN.

Europe is importing a lot of its labor from the Middle East because native Europeans weren't making enough babies. America is one of the few Western nations to have a population going up instead of down, but that is only because of the "red" states (where the conservatives are). I think America is getting the better deal out of this -- we may be getting a lot of Mexicans, but they only bring Spanish and Soccer, whereas in Europe the Middle Easterners are bringing Islam and terrorism.

All around the world, not just the West, those who have more "conservative" values are having more babies. What will the world look like when the Middle East or China become the dominant political forces because they out-bred the West? I'm sure the Paris fashion industry will produce the most glamorous burka's ever seen.

Good job feminists slvts.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this book does a damn good job.

Find it here: http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf

It's a long out of print book on sexual politics called The Anatomy of Female Power.

Highlights from the book

* Feminism is a revolt in paradise
* Men may rule the world, but women rule the men who rule the world.
* When his penis stands up, a man’s brain takes French leave
* The brunt of the double standard is borne, not by women, but by men
* A macho is a strutting factotum with bulging biceps, stone-dry eyes, brains that are ruled by his gonads, and an ego indoctrinated to believe that he is the lord and master of the woman who rules him.
* The modern musho (the new or feminal man) is one of that breed of diffident men who have been bullied, guilt-tripped, ego-bashed and penis-twisted into pram pushing, diaper changing and breast envy.
It's originally written for print in Nigeria, so its translation isn't 100%. It's a great book though, it even quotes Esther Vilar.

Highly recommended.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting.

Is there a plan to counteract this?

What kind of positive steps can we take?
Any ideas?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Very interesting.

Any ideas?

Yup, find a quality woman. The article basically describes whorish behaviour. Women who can't control themselves and jump from man to man etc.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Very interesting.

Any ideas?
Convert to Islam?

:eek: :rockon:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salaam, my brother!
Allah Akbar!
Allah be Praised Most High!!!!!!

You silly guy, you!:p

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Yup, find a quality woman. The article basically describes whorish behaviour. Women who can't control themselves and jump from man to man etc.
Huh?
But there is no such thing as a 'quality woman'.
I dont understand.
:confused:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Huh?
But there is no such thing as a 'quality woman'.
I dont understand.
:confused:

So we're still on that quality woman/low quality woman either or kick :confused:? I thought the case was made that quality lies on a continuum with few extremely low quality women and few high quality women. And I thought a good case was made that the whole standard of women has been lowered by feminism and other modern day dogmas. So even your high quality western woman might not be all that quality.

The main thing is when something is so rare and in such high demand, it's as if it doesn't exist. If a woman is quality then she's not single and over 25 basically. Add to this women are chameleons and pretty sneaky. A woman can ACT like a quality woman to one guy, but when he's not around act like something else. I've seen it lots of times.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
So we're still on that quality woman/low quality woman either or kick :confused:? I thought the case was made that quality lies on a continuum with few extremely low quality women and few high quality women. And I thought a good case was made that the whole standard of women has been lowered by feminism and other modern day dogmas. So even your high quality western woman might not be all that quality.

The main thing is when something is so rare and in such high demand, it's as if it doesn't exist. If a woman is quality then she's not single and over 25 basically. Add to this women are chameleons and pretty sneaky. A woman can ACT like a quality woman to one guy, but when he's not around act like something else. I've seen it lots of times.
Amen to that. My I still talk to my ***** ex from time to time and she LOVES to brag about telling all her dates that she's a "good girl" and has only had sex with 4 guys- while the truth is that she's a complete *****- sucks off guys in the back of cars, has gone from guy to guy sexually in the same day (without even a curtosey shower).

I can't emphasize enough- you can't judge whether a girl is good or not based on what she tells you.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:

Agree with this. You know what amazes is that society as a whole encourages slvtty behaviour from women. It is so structured that a 20 year old woman is discouraged from getting married and starting a family. If you as a 30 year old man were to get involved in a relationship with a 20 year old and want to marry her, you would be told, "she doesn't know what she wants yet", "you are in different life stages" etc.. etc. How is she going to know what she wants? By hanging around in bars every weekend and drinking her face off. Basically society is saying, let this 20 year old bang another 30 or 40 guys so that she knows what she wants in life.. wtf? After being with so many men is any woman going to be able to bond with one man in a monogamous relationship? No way...