Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

General question, a girl returns your call with a text...

MyTeamSupreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you respond? Heres an example. You call her Saturday night and she doesn't answer. She responds you on Monday with a "whats up?"

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take that as a bad sign, but that's just me...the way I see it is: If she wanted to talk to you, she would have answered. She clearly wants to just txt or has a low IL.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's one thing if they text right back and say they are at the Doctor's office or something, but if they take 2 days then it's probably not a good sign. I would sometimes text and ask if it's a good time to call.

vishnu

Reaction score
i am a 27-year-old male and have fallen in love with a friend who is seven to eight years younger than me. we belong from same cast she is very close to my heart and but wide age gap of range is clicking in mind.In future if I get marry with her,Is there any problem in my life.? what should i do?I dont want to leave her. or Do you think wait will be worth for me like when she will be age of 20-21?? can i know the "secrets" of being a HARD TO GET man.(step by step process)

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MyTeamSupreme said:
You call her Saturday night
You blew it right here.

Never call a girl on a friday or saturday night unless you are already banging her.

It instantly marks you out as a loser with nothing else going on. You should be letting her wonder what you're up to.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vishnu said:
i am a 27-year-old male and have fallen in love with a friend who is seven to eight years younger than me. we belong from same cast she is very close to my heart and but wide age gap of range is clicking in mind.In future if I get marry with her,Is there any problem in my life.? what should i do?I dont want to leave her. or Do you think wait will be worth for me like when she will be age of 20-21?? can i know the "secrets" of being a HARD TO GET man.(step by step process)
Don't fall in love with your friends. Unless she initiates it theres a 99% that you will get rejected.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You blew it right here.

Never call a girl on a friday or saturday night unless you are already banging her.

It instantly marks you out as a loser with nothing else going on. You should be letting her wonder what you're up to.
This isn't really true. I call girls all the time on Friday and Saturdays to do stuff, even if I'm not fvcking them. The difference is that I'm inviting them along to stuff I've already got planned.